Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) (35650 Views)

Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) / Lady Who Defrauded People With Fake Alerts Caught (Pictures, Video) / Actor Olumide Olajide Arrested For Defrauding Traders With Fake Bank Alerts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by Ekemz: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
Reportbutton:
She's Obi supporters, I'm so sure

You see the kind of brain you have? It's so dull undecided

2 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by elonize(m): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
C her face,organic cream has turned her into an organic fraudster😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by Pat081: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
He no go better for makeup ooo see how beautiful she is in makeup and how ugly she is without makeup

4 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by sisisioge: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Wow! She had defrauded them in millions before checking! They dont do bank reconciliations? Na wa for these rich babes wey dey sell market o. See the thief's face like ogbanje! Go join Chidinma for prison.
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by virginchaser(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
See what you ordered for: -

.....and see what they gave you.

Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by Dshocker(m): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
Which one be slay queen again, omo see her eyes, ear and teeth...

1 Like

Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by Reportbutton: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ekemz:

You see the kind of brain you have? It's so dull undecided
Haaa, e don pain am, I sure you also do fake transfer.

1 Like

Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by cunley(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
Who gave her slay queen?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
See her face like udenwa of super eagles.
Poverty driven I mustslay by force
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by fixitbyjal(m): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
How does this fake alert work
Don't they confirm before releasing goods abi I don't understand

Abi person go just say I don do am
And you go belive
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by Emma1Oj(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
accordadoga25:
See as she fine for the first pic..

Worwor thing…

Give her better 👋
na una way na..!! Everything fake.
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by Ekemz: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
Reportbutton:

Haaa, e don pain am, I sure you also do fake transfer.

I don do you before shey
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by Xanderone: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
Here they are.

Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by Isabi4lov: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Omo filter and make up dey help grin

This one wey resemble aunty Bose 😂😂😂

I was literally excepting first class chic 😅

Lock her up !!!
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by Omenlon: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Na Benin, obideint people.
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by Olodo24: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
Karlifate:
If she had succeed, she'll have gone to show off on the gram, with various captions;

"I love the woman I'm becoming"

"Fearless, Strong & Independent"

"God's grace"
(this is the most abused statement in Nigeria)

grin grin

Funny enough, she might be among those calling out the crooked politicians, as if they didn't start stealing from their hay days, too. cheesy

She might have been doing it for long & going scot-free BUT today, her nyash has been exposed. cheesy
And her followers go come dey fight themselves over expensive fake life
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by Brittbreaker: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
fola2222:
Under what act of law will her offences be charge...
Are u kidding me? She is a thief and she has stolen lots of goods using fake alert. She will be charged for stealing. Period
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by goldmatrix(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
Pls does the fake alert comes with account balance?

How do one recognise one..
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by Angrygoat: 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
In reality,shez super ugly. Nigerian gals are ugly
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by zaccheusolu: 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lol
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by Bahamas95(m): 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ugly animal!

See nose like gorilla 🦍
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by Exceed15: 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Make do with what you have . All u need is proroer carriage people will still admire you
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by placeofallure(f): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

These are the same girls that are all over my dm, disturbing me with their nudes. Mschteew

Stop chasing clout. It doesn't make anyone blow.

Even if they do, must you say it? Mature men don't kiss and tell. Even if ya mouth dey smell, they keep mute about it.

Receive sense abi make I say Grow up or both?

1 Like

Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by Waywardson6: 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
They no dey ever learn. Even tomorrow she go still try am, plus thief. looking more like a slay pig.
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by dominique(f): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
I don't understand, why would the vendors deliver goods without confirming payment?
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
Reportbutton:
She's Obi supporters, I'm so sure
Mumu
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by lereinter(m): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
You call yourself a business woman and fake alerts has been working on you

Not reversed alert but fake alert

Haba
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by asanausana91: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
Bvlgari:
Slayqueen arrested for allegedly defrauding online vendors with fake alerts 😯

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMV6rtLy3M8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpuOkQvD5Qs/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
these are two different people nah
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by Karlifate: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
michael1508:

Nah!
The most abused is a picture of a naked girl with caption what God cannot do does not exist.

LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by Karlifate: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
Olodo24:
And her followers go come dey fight themselves over expensive fake life

No be lie.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by Reportbutton: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
kingsolomonjnr01 :

Mumu
OBImumu grin
Re: Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) by olabrinks(f): 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
accordadoga25:
See as she fine for the first pic..

Worwor thing…

Give her better 👋
it’s not the same person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hisbah: Unrest In Sabon Gari, Kano (Picture) / Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo / Solomon Ndigabara Wanted By Rivers Police (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.