Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing (29096 Views)

Second Niger Bridge. Closed!!! Not Opened Yet (photo) / Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad / Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by wingmanIII: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
At this very pathetically desperate moment, I wouldn't be surprised if sanwaolu claims to be malian. What a bunch of ediots!!! Yorubas never had it this bad . Thanks to a degenerate drug lord !!
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by CodeTemplar: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
Under the influence of Igbo and alcohol.
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by UgandaPussy(f): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
Agrobusineshub:
invest in charcoal business, Nationwide distribution, exportation.

Minimum investment is 2.3 million for a container truck

2-4 trip per month

Pls check my profile for contact details
Seriously? 🤣🤣🤣

Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by Jostoman: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Shikena:
Well, as you can see clearly, Sanwo-Olu is the sitting governor grin .

if you and your Oga dont have meaningful things to campaign with please leave that young man called gbadebo alone.
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by nonsoeloka: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Make Chinedu go do trial and error in Anambra State.

Lagos is too big for Internationally recognized Ipob Terrorist candidate
no comment ,your eye will clear on this coming Saturday election
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by Spanki(f): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
vengertime:
Naira Marley that has faded out of the music industry, no body send the rubbish that he sings now.

The new kids have taken over,

Naira Marley that doesn't even have NIN number talkless of Voters card.

We shall meet at the poll.

Lagos shall be set free .

FYI, if you like quote me 10billion times one thing I will promise you is that I'm not going to read it.

My work is to give you oily maggots high BP

Gbagbe! Gbagbe Oshi .. You're taking Lagos people hospitality for granted. Can anyone try that with us in Anambra So stop this nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by Sonnobax15(m): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
GeneralPulal:

Make sure you people vote Omo-Agege..

Ensure you people prosecute Okowa for all the billions he borrowed for Atiku, even tho he was owning pensions..

Delta is a mega city. One city I like tho I’ve never been there..

The things I read about Delta breaks my heart..
. Bro..Agege is already the governor of Delta state.. He's just waiting for his swearing in ceremony.
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by eroticecstasy: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
Fut9ure:
Stupid artiste everywhere

They all kept mute during presidential election

Na, this artist supported Tinubu openly, he's not like others that were playing hide and seek.
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by Shimbo96(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
vengertime:
Naira Marley that has faded out of the music industry, no body send the rubbish that he sings now.

The new kids have taken over,

Naira Marley that doesn't even have NIN number talkless of Voters card.

We shall meet at the poll.

Lagos shall be set free .

FYI, if you like quote me 10billion times one thing I will promise you is that I'm not going to read it.

My work is to give you oily maggots high BP. Going back to Twitter space no time.

At least you read my post and e pepper you to want to reply me wey no dey read reply grin grin grin grin
slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by Johnjustice: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
I support him, we need Sanwo Olu, period. Vivour is an Igbo man who nobody has heard of before, you don't need to be governor to make impact. Labor party wants us to vote in nonentities.
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by sam2kenny: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Youths are denying Gbadebo

Next time u say amugbo not youth.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Ayiri Omo ipob, go and show us the palliative given to your mother by your State Governor during Covid.

It is Tinubu that spoiled you upcountry baboons to start talking trash here.

Abuse would not help your course. My Governor, Wike did not share the Covid-19 Palliatives and I can never vote for his candidate. I can not reward people for stealing from the masses.
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
Johnjustice:
I support him, we need Sanwo Olu, period. Vivour is an Igbo man who nobody has heard of before, you don't need to be governor to make impact. Labor party wants us to vote in nonentities.

Same Sanwo Olu that hid Covid-19 palliatives from Yorubas.
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by Johnjustice: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Same Sanwo Olu that hid Covid-19 palliatives from Yorubas.
Ipob liar, governor is not in charge of keeping palliatives, that's not a governor's portfolio. Talk sense, are you obidients all dumb?
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
Johnjustice:

Ipob liar, governor is not in charge of keeping palliatives, that's not a governor's portfolio. Talk sense, are you obidients all dumb?

You guys only resort to abuses.

But in a statement sent to PREMIUM TIMES early Monday, the governors deny charges they deliberately delayed the distribution of the items. They also explained why the foodstuffs remained stored until they were looted.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/423085-governors-deny-hoarding-cacovid-palliatives-explain-storage-of-looted-food-items.html?tztc=1

Read and see that the Palliatives were handed to the Governors. This is from Nigerias' Governors Forum. Keep protecting those stealing from you and abusing.
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by 89Elpazziano(m): 6:02am On Mar 17, 2023
who ordered the 2020 shoot out at lekki toll gate? you are all praising sanwo olu simply cause an igbo man is contesting for the same position,to liberate us.. Even the military confirmed who gave the order but my country people say them like killers and drug dealers being their leaders... las las suffering, blood and tears ,cause we refuse to let go of this slavery mentality and embrace peace and love... 21st century, My people still prefer person wey dey hoard palliatives, person wey hold back pension funds, person wey give order to shoot gentle protesters at sight to please his God father,person wey we all see for national Tv and different locations dey run up and down just some few days to the governorship election calling the same people he has no regards for my people... seriously sanwo olu really fall hand ,and anybody supporting this evil to be the governor of lagos state again after all this attrocities should get his or her self examined... las las e go reach everyone... you think people wey them soldiers kill their loved ones that day are happy? do you think its all joy for some families that can't even find their loves ones till now fr that incident?
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by tammie24: 6:18am On Mar 17, 2023
Spaxon:
But Lagos is open for milking and Thuggery
your papa money dey there wey they dey milk?

Don't face your shithole

Na where una no sow reaping dey sweet una
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by Basicend: 6:19am On Mar 17, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Youths are denying Gbadebo

We youths . . Don't have any issues with Sanwo Olu. .

Na Tinubu we dey fight.
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 17, 2023
Basicend:

We youths . . Don't have any issues with Sanwo Olu. .

Na Tinubu we dey fight.
grin Stop fighting those who has done no wrongs to you. Tribal politics is not good
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 17, 2023
Spanki:

Gbagbe! Gbagbe Oshi .. You're taking Lagos people hospitality for granted. Can anyone try that with us in Anambra So stop this nonsense!

TRY WHAT EXACTLY?
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by Karnice600: 7:41am On Mar 17, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Popular Nigerian rapper Naira Marley has thrown his voice behind Governor Sanwoolu’s re-election bid saying Lagos is not opened for test and trials.
He also praised the works of the Governor saying he has the experience Lagos needs to keep developing.

Naira Marley Supports Governor Sanwoolu’s re-election saying Lagos is not for Testing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wwm-wrm-S8

Mtcheeeeeww!
Dem dey mention musical instrument shovel too dey show face. Tribalism don finish disuan hairline.
Nansense and bladablu.
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by Karnice600: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Make Chinedu go do trial and error in Anambra State.

Lagos is too big for Internationally recognized Ipob Terrorist candidate

Artistically, the image on the right doesn’t even look like the man you’re trying to spite. Doesn’t come close. The only thing connecting those two pictures is your tribal sentiments.
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by AlanCruz: 11:00am On Mar 17, 2023
Beiii:
It is what it is.
Make everybody just focus on what making you happy
✌️✌️
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by Spanki(f): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2023
Skyview01:

TRY WHAT EXACTLY?

Return home. ewu.. your father's land is in South East...
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by Sukkyy2010: 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
vengertime:

I supported Tinubu for President but you see that governorship one, I support GRV 100%
Dey play!
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by Sleekfingers: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Fut9ure:
Stupid artiste everywhere

They all kept mute during presidential election

What do you expect them to do? Do they owe you or anybody anything?
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Spanki:

Return home. ewu.. your father's land is in South East...

Ok kiddo!
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by Johnjustice: 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

You guys only resort to abuses.

But in a statement sent to PREMIUM TIMES early Monday, the governors deny charges they deliberately delayed the distribution of the items. They also explained why the foodstuffs remained stored until they were looted.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/423085-governors-deny-hoarding-cacovid-palliatives-explain-storage-of-looted-food-items.html?tztc=1

Read and see that the Palliatives were handed to the Governors. This is from Nigerias' Governors Forum. Keep protecting those stealing from you and abusing.
You are talking of Sanwo Olu not governors, dumb flat head, show me a link talking about Sanwo and Lagos.
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Johnjustice:

You are talking of Sanwo Olu not governors, dumb flat head, show me a link talking about Sanwo and Lagos.

Nigerias' Governors Forum. Sanwo Olu is a member.

Finito.
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
ALL LPs PLS SUPORT SANWO OLU,DONT MIND OLUMO OR WHATEVER HIS CALLED,
PLS LET SANWO OLU BE NEXT GOVERNOR ON HIS SEND TERM,HE HAS BEEN DOING GREAT WORKS IN LAGOS,BUILDING NEW BRIDGES AND EMPOURING YOUTHS,WHAT MORE DO WE WANT?
,LETS BE SINCERE,GBEDEBO IS NOT EXPERIENCED YET,LET HIM win LAHA OR LG LIKE FALEKE AND LEARN HOW TO GOVERN. sad
Re: Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing by AmotekunSW: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Abuse would not help your course. My Governor, Wike did not share the Covid-19 Palliatives and I can never vote for his candidate. I can not reward people for stealing from the masses.

Wike's candidate won and you are in one corner biting your bony fingers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sylva Beats Alaibe, Wins APC Bayelsa Governorship Ticket / "How APC Destroyed Nigeria For 16 Years" / Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.