Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? (924 Views)

The Bight Of Biafra Has Answers To Bonny And Opobo Regarding Igbo And Ijaw / The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction / Why Did Nigeria Erase Bight Of Biafra From The Map? – Ben Bruce (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Brek: 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Did the Aro confederacy own bight of bonny?
Was the bight of Biafra apart of them or a trade colony?
Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by BiafranPatriot: 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
Its BIAFRA zombie and it must be attained.
Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Brek: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Its BIAFRA zombie and it must be attained.
?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Brek: 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Update on the map

Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Neckpresser101: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
People creating posts and replying themselves grin

1 Like

Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Parachoko: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Brek:
Update on the map
Lol grin

Which kin yeye map be this?😆😆

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Brek: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Low IQ illiterates not commenting according to the topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Brek: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Parachoko:
Lol grin

Aro conferencey go search where it's power reached to
Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Brek: 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
Parachoko:
Lol grin

If you don't believe the map then give me the actual map then
Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Parachoko: 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Brek:

This is your fable

There's no time in history Igbo land was united under one leadership.

You dey add Ijaws,Efiks, Ibibios and even Tivs and Idomas to your fantasy Aro whatever grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Parachoko: 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Brek:

If you don't believe the map then give me the actual map then
You should be thanking the White man for uniting Igbo land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Parachoko: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
Brek:

If there's ever going to be an Aro whatever in future, it will be made up of Igbo land alone. And that's even if every Igbo community agree to be part of it which might lead to a civil war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Brek: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
Parachoko:
If there's ever going to be an Aro whatever in future, it will be made up of Igbo land alone. And that's even if every Igbo community agree to be part of it which might lead to a civil war.
You didn't even answer my question I said give me that map what the Aro conferencey looked liked before but you said that they will be an Aro confederacy in the future
You make me weak
Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Brek: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Parachoko:
This is your fable

There's no time in history Igbo land was united under one leadership.

You dey add Ijaws,Efiks, Ibibios and even Tivs and Idomas to your fantasy Aro whatever grin
An ignorant history fella go to Wikipedia and search aro confederacy and see where it's influence and presence were there
Nonsense
Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Parachoko: 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
Brek:

You didn't even answer my question I said give me that map what the Aro conferencey looked liked before but you said that they will be an Aro confederacy in the future
You make me weak
Make I leave you to your foolery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Brek: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
Parachoko:
Make I leave you to your foolery
And looks like I've won the argument
Continue with your nonsense skull mining ⛏️💀💀
Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Buckeyemedia1: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Brek:
Did the Aro confederacy own bight of bonny?
Was the bight of Biafra apart of them or a trade colony?
Who dashed those hinterland Bush Congo men the Bight of Biafra, now the Bight of Bonny?

They were the Aro-Chukwu slaves captured & sold to the Europeans by the riverine people, the real biafrans, ie, The Kalabari, Efik, Ibibio, Ijaws & Co.

1 Like

Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Brek: 6:35am On Mar 17, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Who dashed those hinterland Bush Congo men the Bight of Biafra, now the Bight of Bonny?

They were the Aro-Chukwu slaves captured & sold to the Europeans by the riverine people, the real biafrans, ie, The Kalabari, Efik, Ibibio, Ijaws & Co.
the bight of bonny was the bight of Biafra
Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Brek: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2023
Update on the map

Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Maazieze(m): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
Neckpresser101:

happens more often then it seems, i interrogated one guy and he shamelessly touted he had 15 accounts to make artificial drama
Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Maazieze(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2023
Brek:
Update on the map

my friend, i know the source of that map, its fictional created for fun
Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Brek: 6:50am On Mar 26, 2023
Maazieze:

Then give me the original
Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Brek: 6:58am On Mar 26, 2023
Maazieze:

Yes I've realised that there's no source for the original map
I'm trying to make the map through sources
Aro confederacy has said to start in southsouth and expanded to western Cameroon
Made small settlements in Bioko and equational guinea
Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Eniitankorede: 7:05am On Mar 26, 2023
Parachoko:
Lol grin

Land grabbers map😂😂🤔
Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Brek: 7:08am On Mar 26, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Land grabbers map😂😂🤔
- Read my previous quote again
When did I say that I will bring back the Aro confederacy
Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Eniitankorede: 7:30am On Mar 26, 2023
Brek:

- Read my previous quote again
When did I say that I will bring back the Aro confederacy

So, tell me the purpose of your post?
Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Brek: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2023
Eniitankorede:

So, tell me the purpose of your post?
- I asked whether the Aro confederacy owned the bight of bonny or not
Are you gonna answer my question
Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Maazieze(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Brek:

Then give me the original
sadly not possible, their hasnt been enough historical research to determine borders to be drawn on a map(this is the case for a majority of precolonial states) , its better to instead learn the history and context surrounding those states as its far more interesting than their borders.
Re: Did Aro Confederacy Own Bight Of Bonny/biafra? by Brek: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
Maazieze:

sadly not possible, their hasnt been enough historical research to determine borders to be drawn on a map(this is the case for a majority of precolonial states) , its better to instead learn the history and context surrounding those states as its far more interesting than their borders.

(1) (Reply)

Governorship Election As Announced By Inec Nationwide / What Is The Price Of A Litre Of Fuel In Your State? / Obidients: After Peter Obi Spoke To Nigerians, Tinubu speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.