Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Worst Grammar Form People You Know. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Worst Grammar Form People You Know. (1302 Views)

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / Why I Speak Big, Big Grammar - Hon. Obahiagbon / Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Grammar Form People You Know. by naylove(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2011
Please this forum is just for the people that you have had direct contact with. so please exempt Dame Jonathan , thank you.

this came from my niece . she said underdash when she meant underscore. then to defend herself , she said dash on the floor,
there are plenty mouse on the floor in the house.

please add more.
Re: Worst Grammar Form People You Know. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2011
Dis was said by a teacher during my secondary skul days.
Y are u staying at d door mouth
Re: Worst Grammar Form People You Know. by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 05, 2011
From the op
Worst grammar FORM people. Mscheeww
Re: Worst Grammar Form People You Know. by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2011
Form?
Re: Worst Grammar Form People You Know. by freecocoa(f): 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2011
I swear someone once asked me"where are you wenting to?"It wasn't a joke I know this girl well and she speaks catastrophe,but this one shook me cos I mean,HOLY INFANT JESUS!what even surprises me is that this girl says she's now in nollywood as an upcoming actress. Incredible I must say.

Op you follow for the list.
Re: Worst Grammar Form People You Know. by Connoisseur(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2011
^^lol @ holy infant jesus

jeez babe u seems to be everywhere
Re: Worst Grammar Form People You Know. by freecocoa(f): 12:10am On Nov 07, 2011
^
Yeah I am swerry,so watch your back cos cocoa is like your shadow.
Re: Worst Grammar Form People You Know. by Connoisseur(m): 6:26am On Nov 07, 2011
@topic

freecocoa: i come to your house but they tell me you didnt dey
Re: Worst Grammar Form People You Know. by freecocoa(f): 7:54am On Nov 07, 2011
^
Haba that grammar make brain na.
Check this one out.

If you does it say you did it,if you didn't did it please just say you didn't did it.
Re: Worst Grammar Form People You Know. by Connoisseur(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2011
how you manage to type this ^^ baffles me.
I forgot you have a Ph.D in 'use of english as a weapon of mass destruction'
Re: Worst Grammar Form People You Know. by freecocoa(f): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2011
^
Yeah bros,you is definitely inside realm the of spirit.
Re: Worst Grammar Form People You Know. by simps(m): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2011
You were there too. The grammar guy replied: no i'm not dey there.
Re: Worst Grammar Form People You Know. by Connoisseur(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2011
freecocoa:

^
Yeah bros,you is definitely inside realm the of spirit.

yeah babes, you re officially the winner of the contest.

Step forward and collect your price
Re: Worst Grammar Form People You Know. by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 09, 2011
a man once asked the new English teacher for his children a question

Father: are u the new English lang teacher?

Teacher: Yes i are

smh grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Corruption Ranking: A Critical Analysis / Photos Of Marvin Family As They Arrive Heathrow For London Show / Origin Of Pigin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.