Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,002 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Man Brags As Chinese Wife Shuts Down Their Wedding With Traditional Dance Moves - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Brags As Chinese Wife Shuts Down Their Wedding With Traditional Dance Moves (460 Views)

My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go / I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Brags As Chinese Wife Shuts Down Their Wedding With Traditional Dance Moves by Malcolmxprinz: 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
A proud Nigerian man has shared a video of his Chinese wife rocking a Yoruba traditional attire and dancing traditionally at their wedding. While sharing the video, he expressed his delight about his wife’s transformation into a “fully fledged Yoruba woman”.

Read more at

https://haima.com.ng/2023/03/16/my-chinese-wife-has-become-omo-yoruba-man-brags-as-chinese-wife-shuts-down-their-wedding-with-traditional-dance-moves-video/
Re: Man Brags As Chinese Wife Shuts Down Their Wedding With Traditional Dance Moves by BlackAdam65: 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
Malcolmxprinz:
A proud Nigerian man has shared a video of his Chinese wife rocking a Yoruba traditional attire and dancing traditionally at their wedding. While sharing the video, he expressed his delight about his wife’s transformation into a “fully fledged Yoruba woman”.

Read more at

https://haima.com.ng/2023/03/16/my-chinese-wife-has-become-omo-yoruba-man-brags-as-chinese-wife-shuts-down-their-wedding-with-traditional-dance-moves-video/
why marry outside your race dont we have laws against it undecided

(1) (Reply)

/ Please Help Me, Not With Money / How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.