Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

"Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State (79486 Views)

Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" / El-Rufai: 'Christians Won’t Vote For Me, Even If Pope Is My Running Mate' / MC Oluomo Warns Saraki, Spotted At Osun Government House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by kingyakos: 6:47am On Mar 17, 2023
R1234:
My advice to Igbos is to stay away from Lagos politics because if Sanwo Olu lost after they voted against him, the winner will have to establish soldiers barracks across every street throughout his administration. When I was in north, we used to vote the candidates that our host support for post election rest of mind. You can't bear a lion in his den, after all igbos has no iota of tolerance in their states too.

@lansile How do you know its only igbos that are voting against apc in lagos . Am yoruba , I'm tired of being governed for almost 24 years without any positive change , let another person try oga no be only apc party dey diA , n for ur doubts , nothing will happen to d igbos after the election , sapa no dey tire u , in mushin, alli, gos and tejuosho lawyer had been rulling like 2 decades nothing to show fir their governance na only them dey dat community we are not even fighting for our future again but wat of our kids is it the same shambles legacy we wan leave for them alaye on Saturday if night like make it turn to day nothing go happen stop with the threaten pls

Alaye everyone has the right to vote for candidate of his/her choice. The igbos in the North are voting for candidate of their choice and no northerner is threatening them. There's provision for change in life and if the people say they want a change of administration in Lagos allow them to exercise their right to vote and by the way mc oluomo is afraid because he knows that the true presidential election results in Lagos State Ellupee out shines APC with large margin, not that nonsense result eye neck published.
The original result LP 963.544 to APC 166.570
GVR is the next governor of Lagos and as power change hand from PDP to APC at national level and no live was put under threat.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Esinwaju: 6:50am On Mar 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Baba, could you please tell me exactly what he said.
I will correct it ASAP.
Just tell me what exactly Mc Oluomo said.
So I am supposed to teach you your job as a reporter/blogger? You don't know that news articles without substantiated evidence is not worthy to be reported? Where did this so called meeting take place? And the so called video which is supposed to be the main evidence that verifies this claim, where is it? Just admit that you did a poor job greenman. Either that or you are one those deliberating spreading electoral propaganda.

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Winnersunited: 6:51am On Mar 17, 2023
adioolayi:
I am rooting for Sanwoolu for second term....I am also certain he will win.

That said...This MC Olumo's action is unfortunate and should be condemn by all.

I know Police will not pick him...but, it will be good..even, if it's for media ops...he should be called for questioning and severely warned.

This is just terrible!
The guy don't have sense. We have seen people that did more than this before, how did they end up. He had gotten a little money I expect him to play a little safe. No, he wants to always impress his pay masters. A family man with grown up children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by mukthar2000(m): 6:51am On Mar 17, 2023
Stop behavior like IPOB leader ,allow every Igbo to come out and vote their choice, Lagos no be Igbo land, stop that seat at home slangs.

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Godsonkemz(m): 6:52am On Mar 17, 2023
Na to just put a bullet on his empty brain so that Lagos can rest.
I wonder why DSS have not arrested this urchin constituting nuisance and unleashing mayhem.

2 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by abeggnow: 6:53am On Mar 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Still wondering the kind of Politics that exists in Nigeria.

Our democracy needs to be questioned again and again.

It is only in Nigeria some influential and well respected individuals will double dare and threatened people yet nothing will be done to them.
Lol ours is a flawed democratic system.
They will only come out later and tender fake public apologies.

Mc Olumo, this is not right and it is time the security agencies do something.

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Sammy5413(m): 6:53am On Mar 17, 2023
Your papa
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by sukkot: 6:54am On Mar 17, 2023
ndigbo if you no wan collect gulder bottle for ya cranium by mc oluomo make you sit at home on saturday ooo

2 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by lilhoodie(m): 6:56am On Mar 17, 2023
The igbo's lifes matter . Stop this discrimination we are humans too

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by luminouz(m): 7:00am On Mar 17, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
what business do I have with a vagabond?

Lol....come here ...gimme a kiss kiss
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Komu1048(m): 7:04am On Mar 17, 2023
Mayrian:
This is the 2nd time this man is trying to disenfranchise innocent people from performing their civic duty, this is the 2nd time.

He is scared

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by cezarman(m): 7:07am On Mar 17, 2023
Mc Oluomo
If I catch you ehn... You go regret the day you turn agbero angry

Stupid man angry

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 17, 2023
This man should be arrested ASAP for this threat speach.

BTW, is it only Igbos are based in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by kelvin21887(m): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2023
I want sanwo olu to win since the Yorubas want him, however mine is that Desmond Eliot must not return elected, he was so insensitive to the plight of the youths during the endsars protest.

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Okudiover(m): 7:10am On Mar 17, 2023
After burning our markets you think we will heed your call? We will come out in larger numbers than before. This is the more reason to vote APC out.

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:10am On Mar 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Desires are good.

Infact, tall dreams are also good.

But the height of delusion is when shinedu is dreaming to be an elected governor of Lagos State.

The same shined beat you last two Saturdays in your home. That's handicapped.

If you are so confident in your principal why threatening?

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Mrhonesty: 7:11am On Mar 17, 2023
Muslim-Muslim ticket winning strategy loss Lagos and won Nigeria for Tinubu. Sanwo-Olu's second term is SURE.

DispatcherLagos:
Agbero.
Your days are shorter than your preek

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Donmykel(m): 7:11am On Mar 17, 2023
That man is a terrorist that the Nigerian government is looking for. They should get him arrested and jailed for incitement and treat against Nigerian who want to excercise the franchise by voting whom they want.
Enough of this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Mrhonesty: 7:12am On Mar 17, 2023
Keep crying over fake news

Mayrian:
This is the 2nd time this man is trying to disenfranchise innocent people from performing their civic duty, this is the 2nd time.

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by DispatcherLagos: 7:13am On Mar 17, 2023
Mrhonesty:
Muslim-Muslim ticket winning strategy loss Lagos and won Nigeria for Tinubu. Sanwo-Olu's second term is SURE.

Did Tinubu win?
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by TheGift: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Desires are good.

Infact, tall dreams are also good.

But the height of delusion is when shinedu is dreaming to be an elected governor of Lagos State.

Please stop all this nonesense. There is no Chinedu running for Governor in Lagos state. Or are you experiencing some delusion yourself ?

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Mrhonesty: 7:17am On Mar 17, 2023
After turning SE to graveyard because of agitation for BIAFRA, you think Yorubas will allow you to turn Lagos to graveyard, no, it will not happen.

quote author=goldiam post=121798879]Agbero way no get strength to fight lols. They only attack like pack of wolves. Until they are faced with great resistance this people will never stop their intimidation. This time around I support serious resistance from any group that this lowlifes decide to attack.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by putin2: 7:18am On Mar 17, 2023
This is tinubu politics he recruited criminals and touts and using them against his opponent .

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by BabaO2: 7:19am On Mar 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Still wondering the kind of Politics that exists in Nigeria.

Our democracy needs to be questioned again and again.

It is only in Nigeria some influential and well respected individuals will double dare and threatened people yet nothing will be done to them.

They will only come out later and tender fake public apologies.

Mc Olumo, this is not right and it is time the security agencies do something.
Another tribe should not be allowed to chose your leader for you as you cannot do same elsewhere in nigeria. All these nonsense elitist stand of yorubas is destructive and eroding their pride.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Savechild23: 7:21am On Mar 17, 2023
eroticecstasy:

The same way he answered Anambra state, right?
Bunch of zombies!

Good governance doesn’t favor criminals.
Our stolen mandate must be taken, and u think u have a tighter grip on the people’s mandate, I pity u because tsunami will sweep u and ur lots away! Be warned!

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by temisartana: 7:23am On Mar 17, 2023
WE WANTED TO VOTE FOR APC COME MARCH 18TH BUT BECAUSE OF THIS WARNING, WE ARE GOING TO VOTE FOR
EEEEELUUU PPPPPPP FROM TOP TO BOTTOM IN PROTEST.

Continue warning yourself, the more you do that the more you loose. Keep making fool of yourself. Thout

2 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Quodseverismete: 7:24am On Mar 17, 2023
Why FG arresting yahoo boys,. Why arresting drugs dealer, and terrorists when those controlling the country are known drugs baron,thugs and terrorists. If the law can't work for all of us, then it better destroy the country all together.

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by 9jaRealist: 7:25am On Mar 17, 2023
easyfem:
im not in support of mc oluomo on dix but ibos wahala too much in lagos , they make this obidient fight hard for us that support obi....

Exactly! How dare they support the candidate(s) of their choice (many of them seemingly the same candidate you CLAIM to “support”) in their own nation and in the state that they pay taxes (10% of which reportedly goes to Alpha Beta btw)?! SMDH
>

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Adeleketoyin(f): 7:26am On Mar 17, 2023
"Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote LABOUR PARTY" – A candid advice to all Yorubas in Lagos State.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Oneday82: 7:27am On Mar 17, 2023
I dare this bastard to try any mess to the Igbos on Saturday.... What an impudent. MC Olomo think he is the most rascals little did he know that others are worst than him. He go about bragging and making noise. The Igbos are keeping quite.

MC Olomo or whatever you call yourself, do not try the patient of a sleeping tiger.

Ohhhh my God, MC Olomo I dare you you everything, since your hatred to the Igbos is beginning to affect your dumb brain.

This war you are about to bring will consume you a d those supporting you.

What nonsense... A big tout.

The Igbos and others will be out, you will do nothing, worst come to worst, the election will be cancelled.

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by franchasofficia: 7:27am On Mar 17, 2023
aariwa:
This idiot have come again inspite of the fact that there was a video of him threatening igbo voters. The issue is very simple submit petition against this guy to US congress committee on human rights for using force to threaten electoral violence and they will cancel his visa and ban him and family from entering the US and her daughter in military will lose her security clearance..basically she would be ruined career wise for stupid acts of the dad
Please do you have the video ?

I cant find the video

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by EmekaBlue(m): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2023
UGM need to track this tout

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review / DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.