Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

"Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State (79405 Views)

Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" / El-Rufai: 'Christians Won’t Vote For Me, Even If Pope Is My Running Mate' / MC Oluomo Warns Saraki, Spotted At Osun Government House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by goslowgoslow(m): 2:23am On Mar 17, 2023
Poanan:

i watched it on youtube it was a live programme i stumbled on, they were analysing and showing videos. But check twitter I saw the screenshot on nairaland in a thread not quite long.

The screenshot was from twitter with mc oluomo wearing a tracksuit. Just check
Ok I will check, thanks.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Moneyxpress: 2:33am On Mar 17, 2023
Nigeria needs to be divided,very simple,so that issues like this will not be arising,I use to ask people what's so special about Lagos?
Visiting there self is a nightmare to me not to talk of living there

What happened to Abuja? Where I will have some fresh air, with little or no traffic, I don't just understand some person's.

Lagos no dey move people like me,so what's the heck all about.
In my workplace here,we have some Yorubas,if we should act small give them,do you think they will stay?

Well,they are only good in jahz, nothing more! Always afraid that someone is pursuing them, hausas are better after cohabiting with the two,very simple
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by FairlyUSEDpussy: 2:49am On Mar 17, 2023
kelly72:

Thought the tout has a thousand wives and concubines including other people's wives he's been stealing.
Whats stopping him from making 2 million children that can vote for his APC criminal gang?

We will vote on Saturday and we will vote our conscience.
Deal with it, Pig.

Whatever!!!
Story teller......... sit yo ass at home or u collect!!!mc oluomo more dreadful than Simon ekpa......

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Bigchristo: 2:51am On Mar 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD[/font]
This is exactly what Toni Kabaka was trying to replicate in Edo state until Governor Obaseki cut his wing to pieces after Oshiomole left office… one thing for sure MC Oluomo will be seriously dealt with if eventually APC lose Lagos state elections when power change hand all these noise n threats he is making na inside jail him go see himself.

Except say him run follow Tinubu go Abuja 😂🤣😂

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by BigIyanga: 2:54am On Mar 17, 2023
The truth is, 80% of APC voters in Lagos are in agreement with this violent threat… but wont say it with their chest. And they’ll be the first to call others tribal bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by mvem(m): 3:01am On Mar 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Desires are good.

Infact, tall dreams are also good.

But the height of delusion is when shinedu is dreaming to be an elected governor of Lagos State.
but allow me vote...allow them

They are doing no wrong voting
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by onyfrank: 3:07am On Mar 17, 2023
Na this kain threat I dey like.
If say I dey Lagos, na his polling unit I for go vote against APC.
Make I see wether he have two heads.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Bovis(m): 3:11am On Mar 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD[/font]

Fake news cooked from the IPOB factory (Daily Post) but source was stated as Vanguard

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Tipster07: 3:22am On Mar 17, 2023
But come to think of it now ,you pple are used to sit at home every Monday, so why shouting up and down on MC oluomo ,shout on those that declare Mondays public Holiday in your state

2 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Laple0541(m): 3:24am On Mar 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Still wondering the kind of Politics that exists in Nigeria.

Our democracy needs to be questioned again and again.

It is only in Nigeria some influential and well respected individuals will double dare and threatened people yet nothing will be done to them.

They will only come out later and tender fake public apologies.

Mc Olumo, this is not right and it is time the security agencies do something

You are quick to condemn MC Oluomo but when an old man was harrased in Igboland by many youth for voting APC none of you online judges said anything. You don't have to single out MC alone to get cheap likes that you always crave for with your posts on this platform, but rather take an unbiased holistic view of the political structure, acknowledge the menace cuts across all political parties then prefer a way out if you have any.

https://youtube.com/shorts/c_CVh6csijg?feature=share

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by gare(f): 3:26am On Mar 17, 2023
easyfem:
im not in support of mc oluomo on dix but ibos wahala too much in lagos , they make this obidient fight hard for us that support obi....

What exactly has the igbos in Lagos done. ? Have they attacked anybody? Have they insulted the people of Lagos, must they vote for your candidate. They only say they will speak with their PVC una dey threaten, if na violence the igbos get am too, but they will not go there, so enough of all this threat, I pity the real lagosian allowing all these people from ekiti and Ondo state coming to create problems in the state.

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by wolverine78: 3:29am On Mar 17, 2023
Where does his kids and family live. Someone needs to Doxx him. Especially that new Bitch he is now with. Igbos have a world wider reach. He only has power in Nigeria. I know his family lives out here in Atlanta, US. Someone needs to publish his family address in the US.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Tipster07: 3:31am On Mar 17, 2023
juman:
They should go to their region to elect good leaders.
They cant dictate to us who should lead us.

They thought its all those their spare part shop election

3 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by ZombieSlayer1: 3:37am On Mar 17, 2023
Beolly:

Go back to your state
Human beings dey talk, you from Ekiti state go open mouth dey talk too. Abeg gettout!

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by BigIyanga: 3:44am On Mar 17, 2023
wolverine78:
Where does his kids and family live. Someone needs to Doxx him. Especially that new Bitch he is now with. Igbos have a world wider reach. He only has power in Nigeria. I know his family lives out here in Atlanta, US. Someone needs to publish his family address in the US.
Internet and US intel no dey forget
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by shineeye1: 3:54am On Mar 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD[/font]

Only in an APshit government of crude and reckless impunity will a DUNCE like MC oluomo utter such viral bullshit and still be walking free in the streets without being promptly arrested and locked up ..
Did you see what a civilized democracy like Finland did to an ignominious Simon Ekpa when he displayed his mental imbalance within their country? Go and learn what real humans do. Apes in human skin! You often take pride in visiting the lands of real humans and come back home to brag about being abroad but you learn NOTHING - YOU REMAIN APES...
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by eroticecstasy: 4:11am On Mar 17, 2023
Savechild23:
We can’t watch things spoil in our time, Peter Obi is the answer to long-time yearning of common Nigerians so the more u threaten this global movement (obedient), the closer u get to ur grave

The same way he answered Anambra state, right?
Bunch of zombies!

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:14am On Mar 17, 2023
Sanwoolu will read this and ignore
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by JealousCobra(m): 4:40am On Mar 17, 2023
Olympiacos:
Yes let the IPOBian terrorist sit at home.

Loser !! 😎
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Talenempire: 4:41am On Mar 17, 2023
This is another military leadership in disguise

Nigerians who are celebrating APC now should prepare what is ahead of them may consume them.

Time will tell
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Beolly(m): 4:42am On Mar 17, 2023
Slymonster:

Smh I hope you are not a graduate because your reasoning is very low. From time immemorial, Apc has always used the ethnic card when they feel the support are strong from the opposition. Same thing they did with Jimi when he was contesting on pdp back then. Jandor was not that strong and if jandor was getting this strong support, they would have done this same trick that the igbos are the one pushing him. The problem with nigeria is that we do not study the trend, we just let ourselves believe what illiterate and thugs who are benefactor of the government play it very well. You who have never benefited anything, not even good water if you stay at lekki environs will follow the trend too. It is a pity. I know your reply will still be on that particular tribe, thinking everyone is. Carry on

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Beolly(m): 4:45am On Mar 17, 2023
Poanan:

why did this no oma's land thing suddenly resurrect? all becuase tinubu lost? Why not call the yoruba leaders to order. Afenifere endorsed obi and dont act like you do not know. Obi winning in lagos doesnt not mean only the igbos voted him. Are u trying to tell me that the igbos are more in number than the yorubas?

One thing you guys don't know is Pa Adebanjo have a personal grudge with Tinubu no be today so all his endorsements are just anti Tinubu. He's trying to settle score.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Beolly(m): 4:48am On Mar 17, 2023
walesho:

Tribal differences wont take us anywhere, one of the northerner that ruled Lagos performed tremendously well. We tired of godfatherism

Bro this guys are quick to bring in the tribalistic bull crap when it doesn't suit them. Emeka Mbah the PDP candidate in Enugu is alleged to be from Ebonyi state and a video circulate shows some group of persons in Enugu saying they can never allow him to governor of the state because he's from Ebonyi. In 2011 when Ngige was using ACN then in Anambra, acn was tagged Yoruba party with lot of vituperation for Tinubu. That's why I said you know nothing about this guys. This guys are demanding for what they will nver allow to happen in their side. Let all man practice what they preach when a Yoruba can be allowed to become a governor in Anambra state then will come back to this discussion.
No one can blackmail me with tribalism.

Even the GRV you are defending na bigot himselfcheck out his tweet below https://twitter.com/grvlagos/status/1399737096936505346?s=46&t=oc3H807bZW-VyJUQIXbS0w

https://www.nairaland.com/6966830/all-progressive-congress-yoruba-party
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 17, 2023
My advice to Igbos is to stay away from Lagos politics because if Sanwo Olu lost after they voted against him, the winner will have to establish soldiers barracks across every street throughout his administration. When I was in north, we used to vote the candidates that our host support for post election rest of mind. You can't bear a lion in his den, after all igbos has no iota of tolerance in their states too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by willibounce1(m): 5:03am On Mar 17, 2023
Princedapace:

I have been to these countries and I have friends there too and no one is chasing me away. Lol,
Like I said, only the poor fight poverty fights.

My yoruba friend in Scotland rolls with me wella. Na poor people like u carry tribal fights for head and politicians and elites keep using your type and boom, they get gunned down, and life ends.

Like I said, I have been to these countries u mentioned and baba, never had a single issue with anyone. Or should I share screen shot of what My closest SA female friend said about Yorubas?
Baba, u are myopic. Grow up and make money

You Igbos never dissapoint. Always yapping trash and chest beating as usual. It's always these empty noise and imaginary wealth. Everybody is poor and you MFckers are the richest but only online. Like I said earlier, everything for you ye.eb..os end online and in real life, you are nothing. Tell us or share what your imaginary SA friend says about Yorubas. It's a common knowledge you trouble makers have been and being rejected in so many countries. Maybe you should ask your imaginary SA friend what she thinks about you flat headed ye.eb.os.

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Namigotalktru: 5:05am On Mar 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Still wondering the kind of Politics that exists in Nigeria.

Our democracy needs to be questioned again and again.

It is only in Nigeria some influential and well respected individuals will double dare and threatened people yet nothing will be done to them.

They will only come out later and tender fake public apologies.

Mc Olumo, this is not right and it is time the security agencies do something.

Go and rest. In every region in this country you have been given areas to flourish. Areas that YOU decide the locals cannot enter or do business.

The day that you give areas of your land locked states to other tribes without m u r d e r i n g them then you can comment on all the MC oluomo’s in Nigeria. And believe me there will be more waiting for you.

If you like I can come state by state and post the areas you have ”taken over” to and even ask locals to present ID card to enter in their own land.

I can also list out the names of all the people especially from the north you have k i l l e d in your areas for no reason but they are northerners.

I also ask that you give us one state in all the SE that has any other tribe running for house of assembly, governor, senate or reps

Until you can do that, you do not have one leg to stand on when locals tell you to respect your position as visitors. Afterall charity begins at home

Shalom

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by femmoy(m): 5:09am On Mar 17, 2023
SenatePresdo:
He has every right to threaten people not to come out and vote.

The one he did during presidential election, nothing happened to him, not even questioning.

This is the kind of Democracy that APC supporters rejoice about, because it's Targeted at opposition.

As long as skull miners exists, Nigeria will never get better 1,000 years to come.

But if MC Oluomo comes out to carry out his threat this time around, It may not end well for him.

Inasmuch as I do not support what MC is doing,your statement proves you all deserve more than just a threat because you're full of tribal bigotry which is not what we need as a nation at this crucial moment.
Why not channel the same energy used to hate on ensuring Nigeria splits and everyone goes his way?
Better grow up and learn cos you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID / Photo Of President Jonathan's Younger Sister Who Died Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.