Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Drama As Woman Called To Testify In Court Starts Bleating Like Goat [video] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drama As Woman Called To Testify In Court Starts Bleating Like Goat [video] (401 Views)

They slaughter him like goat in fast food - VIDEO Eiye and KK cult war / Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court / Botswanan Rape Victim Refuses To Testify Against Culprit. Says He Satisfied Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Woman Called To Testify In Court Starts Bleating Like Goat [video] by OpzyGist(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
During a court case in Machakos, Kenya, an eyewitness who was supposed to testify suddenly lost the ability to speak human language and started making goat-like sounds.

A video of the incident went viral, showing the woman outside the courthouse bleating uncontrollably while court officials and bystanders looked on in shock.

As a result of this unexpected development, the court was unable to proceed with the case since the main witness was unable to speak.

The woman's...

See the full details and video here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/gossips-and-news/drama-as-woman-called-to-testify-in-court-starts-bleating-like-goat/

Re: Drama As Woman Called To Testify In Court Starts Bleating Like Goat [video] by PlaysNigeria: 3:34am On Mar 17, 2023
“I mo dey put my mouth for anything wey no concern me”
Re: Drama As Woman Called To Testify In Court Starts Bleating Like Goat [video] by Caramia2020(m): 4:46am On Mar 17, 2023
Minding your business is a good business.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tension In Agbor As Gunmen Kidnap Two NRC Staff / Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? / Strange Cultism In Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.