Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court (40378 Views)

Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape / Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
Another woman has accused Alaska Obi of rape after singer Queency Benna did same and she has said she's willing to testify in court.

The woman, who didn't give her name, went live on Ubi Franklin's Instagram to speak after Alaska Obi had come online to tell Ubi his side of the story.
The woman said that when she saw Queency tell her story and other women coming out to say he has done same to them, she knew his time had come.
She explained that her friends were the ones who told her that Obi was on Ubi's Live so she also decided to speak out.

On how he allegedly raped her, she said a bag was sent to her from Enugu through him.

She said he was living in Asokoro, Abuja.
Early in the morning on a Saturday, she said she went to his house to collect her bag and on entering the compound, she saw a woman doing Obi's laundry.
She said she went in with him for her bag but he locked his house and said she won't leave.
She said she screamed and she's certain the lady washing for him heard her screams but did nothing. She said she suspects this happens frequently that the lady didn't see it as anything.

She alleged Obi went ahead and raped her. When he was allegedly done, she said he knelt down and started begging for forgiveness.
She said she reported him but nothing came out of it.

She explained that her colleagues can bear her witness because she saw him again months after that during an office engagement at the Transcorp. She said she didn't mind that her bosses were there, she started screaming at Obi and insulting him but he ran off.

She explained that she's willing to testify in court and she has witnesses who saw her go crazy at the Transcorp when she saw him again for the first time after the alleged rape.

Watch her speak in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZjAOWsLdQ

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/another-woman-accuses-alaska-obi-of-rape-says-shes-willing-to-testify-in-court-video-2.html

5 Likes

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
And Nairaland boys are supporting him.

This man shouldn't be allowed to walk freely.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by nyiamfrank: 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Women are devil's.

298 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sunmoluvic here is another woman accusing him of the same crime.

3 Likes

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
nyiamfrank:
Women are devil's.
Men are evils.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Sunmoluvic here is another woman accusing him of the same crime.
It's not like I'm supporting the guy, if he did same thing with other women the he's a clout chaser. But seriously, false rape accusation is really bad.

And why would anyone pay 200k for a sex when Abuja babes go collect 3k
Anyway, not my concern.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by BigSarah(f): 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
She's probably benna's colleague...

207 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

It's not like I'm supporting the guy, if he did same thing with other women the he's a clout chaser. But seriously, false rape accusation is really bad.

If you check my comments on that thread you'll see where I said that some ladies are embarrassing. Meaning I don't support what she did.
Sunmoluvic:
Anyway, not my concern.
Better soup na money kill ham. Women are of grades. He should have gone for his grade.
If you can't afford something walk away.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by falcon01: 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:

Not that I care about that man infact f*ck him but women are wicked and evil! 20 women can Lie against one man that's how evil they are!!! bloody assholes!

174 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:

Better soup na money kill ham. Women are of grades. He should have gone for his grade.
Las Las, na thesame kpekus all of una get, abi some dey get sugar and salt grin

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Madibah(m): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:

If you check my comments on that thread you'll see where I said that some ladies are embarrassing. Meaning I don't support what she did.

women are of grades abi
so which is your own grade??

1k or 5hundred

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by RedPanthar: 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:

Not everyone is supporting him. I don't find it rational. Whenever more than 2 persons raise concerns about a person

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
Madibah:

women are of grades abi
so which is your own grade??

1k or 5hundred
If it's in alphabetical order then I am in the A grade.
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

Las Las, na thesame kpekus all of una get, abi some dey get sugar and salt grin
Same u guys say some are tighter some are wider now u are saying we have same. Hmm

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Millimann: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
The man must be a bad guy, but these ladies should be very careful with strangers.

If this lady was my sister and her story is true, I'll make sure I locate that man and deal with him personally. I won't involve the law. But the other lady that says she is a singer cannot be my sister. I'll disown her.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Same u guys say some are tighter some are wider now u are saying we have same. Hmm
not me, Kpekus only become wider in order for it to accommodate the penis, it goes back to it's nomal size after hours, old age and child birth is what weakens the Virgina's muscles which makes it hard of it to go back to normal size after sex.
That is what I know oo. Though some are born with big while some are born with tight ones

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Eddie4God(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
Wahala,
Alleging rape on social media without disclosing ur identiy or having actual evidence. Some people still think rape allegation is childplay.
you are willing to testify until the time comes to do so & you will be no where to be found.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by obama30: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:

No case with faceless woman. She should make her own vedio so we can see.

We can also wait for Obi's side if he even knew the lady, how much more of sleeping with her.

18 Likes

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Newman20(m): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:

I am wholly convinced that the man is innocent. You're probably just biased caused the accuser is a woman.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by obama30: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Another woman has accused Alaska Obi of rape after singer Queency Benna did same and she has said she's willing to testify in court.

The woman, who didn't give her name, went live on Ubi Franklin's Instagram to speak after Alaska Obi had come online to tell Ubi his side of the story.
The woman said that when she saw Queency tell her story and other women coming out to say he has done same to them, she knew his time had come.
She explained that her friends were the ones who told her that Obi was on Ubi's Live so she also decided to speak out.

On how he allegedly raped her, she said a bag was sent to her from Enugu through him.

She said he was living in Asokoro, Abuja.
Early in the morning on a Saturday, she said she went to his house to collect her bag and on entering the compound, she saw a woman doing Obi's laundry.
She said she went in with him for her bag but he locked his house and said she won't leave.
She said she screamed and she's certain the lady washing for him heard her screams but did nothing. She said she suspects this happens frequently that the lady didn't see it as anything.

She alleged Obi went ahead and raped her. When he was allegedly done, she said he knelt down and started begging for forgiveness.
She said she reported him but nothing came out of it.

She explained that her colleagues can bear her witness because she saw him again months after that during an office engagement at the Transcorp. She said she didn't mind that her bosses were there, she started screaming at Obi and insulting him but he ran off.

She explained that she's willing to testify in court and she has witnesses who saw her go crazy at the Transcorp when she saw him again for the first time after the alleged rape.

Watch her speak in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZjAOWsLdQ

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/another-woman-accuses-alaska-obi-of-rape-says-shes-willing-to-testify-in-court-video-2.html

lalasticlala

No case with faceless woman. She should make her own vedio so we can see.

We can also wait for Obi's side if he even knew the lady, how much more of sleeping with her.

Beside we have to wait for Obi's trends, may be this olosho go for day break and steal from Obi, she might making this alligation to make Obi stop searching for her.

Trust olosho on your own risky

22 Likes

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Zooposki(f): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
I believe the women. Most Nigerian men are natural born rapist. See the way they rape little girls all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by lkillbrokehoes: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
[s]And Nairaland boys are supporting him.
This man shouldn't be allowed to walk freely.[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by alizma: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:

Do you believe the girls after seeing the truth about what happened between him and queency?
It is a clear case of price disagreement and not an issue of consent. So there is no case of rape. A woman who wants a male friend to book a room(about 120k) for her at Hilton should know that the man certainly want something in return.

19 Likes

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by IamWonderful: 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:

Are you talking about the raw meat between their legs which was giving to them free and between cow's legs used for eating rice? Disgusting.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by DropsMic(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hian
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Dalil8: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
There should be a 10yrs prison sentence attached to false rape accusations.

These hoes need to learn the hard way.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by abragr8: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lolz
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
Meow meow!!

Seems these ladies are out to destroy this man

1 Like

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by fergie001: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
The same Alaska Obi......."this toto-boy" again?

2 Likes

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by BigBrother9ja: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
grin grin grin

Lol

This olosho girls get strong cliques o grin grin grin

Let them continue to embarrass themselves

No be USA we dey o. Las las, all of una go fail grin grin grin grin

Bloodly shameless wh0res grin
Your family members and future maga husband and children will be so proud of you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by DropsMic(m): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

Anyway, not my concern.

3k?? E be like na junkie hoes you dey patronize

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos / OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) / I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.