Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead (56562 Views)

El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / El-Rufai's Convoy: Ugezu J Ugezu 'A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener'(Video) / El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Fearyourcreator: 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
They should finish that short monkey of a governor already
And you too
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
....I am in Kaduna presently, what is happening is not a joke, you don't have to be a Shitte member to hate El'Rufai. The hatred for him by most people, they don't mind even before death.

I wish everyone in the state can go on a score revolution. Hmmm - wrong idea!
But very wise of them, they want to deal with the El'Rufai by voting for PDP with a very high votes against the so call El'Rufai's candidate.

What are my saying. I love El'Rufai on the support he gave to Tinubu.
I would have stoned the exact Bullet prove MayDay Amord Car he entered, but when I remember how he supported my President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, God of all principalities of madness, I changed my mind, I helped him escape.

I dey my room, Obidient people come and catch me.
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
The midget escaped. Y
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by sleemomymy: 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
Pastoshizzy:

Is there no way to resolve differences apart from violence?

What a religion.

Terrorism is one lucrative venture in this part of this world.

FG better take the diplomatic route before this wahala go escalate into another crisis.
Must you talk?👄👄👄
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Winnersunited: 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
politicoNG:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-four-feared-killed-as-shiites-clash-with-el-rufais-convoy/
The Shiites should have kidnapped Elrufia, the short man, so that others will go and negotiate ransom on his head.
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
sleemomymy:
Must you talk?👄👄👄
must you?
Ode! angry

Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by mtngloetiartel: 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
You can call thuder[1quote author=Megabig post=121799702]Well they are dead, the blood sucking midget have killed them and guess what? Nothing will happen….

How can nature fight for the defenseless in Nigeria abeg?[/quote]
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Tee2027: 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Aah

This shites ABI wetin dem be?. Na cult dem be or dem be religionists?

Same question I have be asking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by enigma1990: 12:01am On Mar 17, 2023
IN AGU VOICE IN THE MOVIE BEAST OF NO NATION.IT IS HOW IT STARTED! Very soon Nigeria will soon turn to another Afghanistan West African province.I don't know why governments like creating problems,thats how Boko Haram started uptill now they haven't clean the mess they made.i know very sure shites groups too is hibernating. very soon they will start launching attacks on governments force and workers if care is not taking.not everything is by using force.but that force in their name is always sherking them like ogogoro. IN AGU VOICE IN THE MOVIE BEAST OF NO NATION.it is how it started.
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Truthshscrazy: 12:55am On Mar 17, 2023
lekkicctv:
sad
Battery Powered now available
Nice
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by AFONJACOW(m): 12:58am On Mar 17, 2023
Make them kill am before he run enter Abuja
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by juman(m): 1:15am On Mar 17, 2023
Contacted, a Shi’ite representative in the state, Abdullahi Usman, said none of those killed was their member.

According to him, they were commercial drivers at a bus stop near where the incident happened.

He also said it was not true that their members clashed or pelted the convoy with stones.

Those killed were commercial drivers.
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by OGwales(m): 1:35am On Mar 17, 2023
sagitariusbaby:

Election defeat trauma still dey worry you... Na wa o, how long will you continue this?
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 17, 2023
This one happened in Nigeria and no one is saying anything...but if it were some palestinians who were shut dead because they threw stones at israeli forces, northern nigerians especially the Muslims will carry it on their head as if it happened in kano...but they turned dead and dumb when it happened in northern nigeria because it is shi'ite members
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by mignone(f): 2:01am On Mar 17, 2023
But IPOB is 'the' terrorist group, okay. let's go on with the season movie.
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Father254: 4:18am On Mar 17, 2023
politicoNG:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-four-feared-killed-as-shiites-clash-with-el-rufais-convoy/

Your sins will surely find you out.
All your days as you leave office you'll be looking over your shoulder.
The blood you shade knowingly or carelessly is calling for vengeance .

No peace for the wicked.
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Wahala90: 4:20am On Mar 17, 2023
Recall that El-Rufai is the man that Tinubu asked to talk about security in Chatham House. Meanwhile, Shettima vows he will be in charge of security. APC is a big joke.
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by CeceNene(f): 5:36am On Mar 17, 2023
Hell Rufa'i and his thugs never get tired of killing
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Helgreenluv(m): 5:56am On Mar 17, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
Stop taking that substance that you are taking
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:11am On Mar 17, 2023
They didn't "clash". El-Rufai shot them dead.
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Diligence: 6:14am On Mar 17, 2023
It seems El Rufai, Buhari Muslim sect is different from the Shiites. If u check am Wella, u will observe often times, it's El Rufai, & co, are the ones really provoking and triggering violence ...

Check am. Pls leave these Shiites alone!
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by tete7000(m): 6:17am On Mar 17, 2023
Lemmy123:
Why are these shi'ites always identified with violence...?? Is it part of the religion??

How about elrufai and violence? Is it part of his DNA to shed human blood?
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Aah

This shites ABI wetin dem be?. Na cult dem be or dem be religionists?

Na bullhary dem first show shege for Abuja,

Now na Hell-rufai dem wan dey show shegebanza for kaduna grin

Na wetin dem wan collect sef

Oga Listen.

Before you condemn people, just as you condemn Igbos, you will condemn the Shittes also.
The enmity dates back to far back Islam and the generation in Saudi. The religious sect ruling Nigeria is the Sunni, and the Sunni has strong misunderstanding with the Shittes.
Now let us come back to Nigeria and what is happening here. El Rufai and Buhari holds their Leader captive, and you claim they are not true muslims, the only thing stopping them from being called a terrorist organization is the fact that, they have not taken to weapons on the streets and all, else it would have been a different story. But Bokoharam and Fulani Herdsmen walk free and No one disturbing them.

Here you are running and condemning people because of their action,but you would not remember what transpired before then...

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Lemmy123(m): 6:35am On Mar 17, 2023
tete7000:

How about elrufai and violence? Is it part of his DNA to shed human blood?

Both of them are despicable
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Chetas81(m): 6:38am On Mar 17, 2023
ARAB CONTRACTOR
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 17, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
Is there no way to resolve differences apart from violence?

What a religion.

Terrorism is one lucrative venture in this part of the world.

FG better take the diplomatic route before this wahala go escalate into another crisis.

I am Christian , but think before you talk.
These guys held their Leader captive, I wonder what you want them to be doing.
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Godsonkemz(m): 6:46am On Mar 17, 2023
May we not be at the wrong place at the wrong time. The case of the driver who was hit by stray bullet. May his soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by vitalisjachike4: 6:47am On Mar 17, 2023
The midget escapedThe midget escaped...
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by orisa37: 7:02am On Mar 17, 2023
THE IRANIANS ARE COMING BACK TO DO WHAT EL SARKISARKI COULDN'T DO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates / Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement / 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.