Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead (56556 Views)

El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / El-Rufai's Convoy: Ugezu J Ugezu 'A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener'(Video) / El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by philisto: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2023
Welcome development
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by RexEmmyGee: 7:21am On Mar 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Aah

This shites ABI wetin dem be?. Na cult dem be or dem be religionists?

Na bullhary dem first show shege for Abuja,

Now na Hell-rufai dem wan dey show shegebanza for kaduna grin

Na wetin dem wan collect sef

They started with Buratai in Zaria
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by LandMann: 7:26am On Mar 17, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
They should finish that short monkey of a governor already.

Some jobless nitwits are on my mention saying I am suffering from post election loss and I laugh. Your president select cannot govern on a 10 percent vote out of 95 million PVC's collected. His mandate is too too weak to work even world leaders totally ignored the mandate thief. The certificate he stole will be returned in due course, you all should watch it.
Meanwhile, Elrufai the imp couldn't even win his state as he was trashed on all side, he isn't worth my attention.

Name one person in your entire family, lineage and ancestry who has achieved half of what El Rufai has achieved.

You think being brave and courageous is about hiding behind a keyboard to disparage others? No, sir. It merely displays low self esteem, cowardice and foolishness of the highest degree.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by samfrancis1(m): 7:40am On Mar 17, 2023
Throwback:
These Shiites will never learn that lawlessness is not their constitutional right.

Because they have strong back ups in the army
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by OlawaleBammie: 7:40am On Mar 17, 2023
gimakon:

Oga Listen.

Before you condemn people, just as you condemn Igbos, you will condemn the Shittes also.
The enmity dates back to far back Islam and the generation in Saudi. The religious sect ruling Nigeria is the Sunni, and the Sunni has strong misunderstanding with the Shittes.
Now let us come back to Nigeria and what is happening here. El Rufai and Buhari holds their Leader captive, and you claim they are not true muslims, the only thing stopping them from being called a terrorist organization is the fact that, they have not taken to weapons on the streets and all, else it would have been a different story. But Bokoharam and Fulani Herdsmen walk free and No one disturbing them.

Here you are running and condemning people because of their action,but you would not remember what transpired before then...

Ok, we all know why MNK was out in cage, why did they arrest their master if he had not trespassed??
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Mpanyi: 7:42am On Mar 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Aah

If you don't what a group is, you can read it up
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by OlawaleBammie: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2023
Mpanyi:

If you don't what a group is, you can read it up
Which group biko
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by amliftedhigher: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2023
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Safyqueen: 7:54am On Mar 17, 2023
hammerT:
EL RUFAI SHOULD NOT GO SCOTFREE IN KADUNA.

WHAT HE SOW, HE WILL REAP.

What did he sow?
Muslim-Muslim ticket is just your problem.

What of plateau, Benue, and even Taraba states where we always have christain-christain ticket till today. Did heaven fall there?
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Mpanyi: 7:54am On Mar 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Which group biko

Shiite is just one sect in Islam
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2023
LandMann:

Name one person in your entire family, lineage and ancestry who has achieved half of what El Rufai has achieved.

You think being brave and courageous is about hiding behind a keyboard to disparage others? No, sir. It merely displays low self esteem, cowardice and foolishness of the highest degree.
no one in their right senses would want to be like Elrufai not even in my family. I don't know of anyone that has innocent blood in their hands like Elrufai so I really can't compare. He's got the rocord of the highest official blood sucking demon in Nigeria right now, I don't envy his position God forbid anyone in my family to be like him. Everything that has a beginning also have an end, there is no gain in bigotry but Elrufai took his to the highest level. Finally he will be disgraced out of Kaduna in few weeks time

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by OlawaleBammie: 7:58am On Mar 17, 2023
Mpanyi:

Shiite is just one sect in Islam

I know but their gragra don dey much
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by TenQ: 8:04am On Mar 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Aah

The Shia and the Ahmadiya are like the Jehovah's Witness of the Christians to the Sunni Muslims!

The Sunni Muslims are the majority in Nigeria and they don't regard these two as Muslims
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by sslcrypt: 8:07am On Mar 17, 2023
LandMann:

STFU supporter of evil. Don't worry it's your children to come this support for evil will affect. Keep on supporting demons.
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by orisa37: 8:10am On Mar 17, 2023
This is Wahala2023.
The SECURITY must nip this in KADUNA NOW.
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by EmekaBlue(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2023
Is hell rufia among d 4 dead?!
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Ok, we all know why MNK was out in cage, why did they arrest their master if he had not trespassed??

Biko trespassed in what what way?
So the soldiers that killed the shitte during shitte massacre in 2015 , you no hear am?

Ok baba abeg read here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Zaria_massacre

Make i start to school you.
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Kaiser20: 8:35am On Mar 17, 2023
tiamiyukunle69:
How I wish there are no religion on earth lipsrsealed
Be specific My friend, just mention the particular religion
Causing wahala, you know them.
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2023
gimakon:

I wonder what you want them to be doing.
They should start by bombing your Church. E-diot. grin

Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Tisham20(m): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2023
Wetin this people wan collect sef
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by OlawaleBammie: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2023
gimakon:

Biko trespassed in what what way?
So the soldiers that killed the shitte during shitte massacre in 2015 , you no hear am?

Ok baba abeg read here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Zaria_massacre

Make i start to school you.

Make i read am, i wil reply u in due time
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by LandMann: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
no one in their right senses would want to be like Elrufai not even in my family. I don't know of anyone that has innocent blood in their hands like Elrufai so I really can't compare. He's got the rocord of the highest official blood sucking demon in Nigeria right now, I don't envy his position God forbid anyone in my family to be like him. Everything that has a beginning also have an end, there is no gain in bigotry but Elrufai took his to the highest level. Finally he will be disgraced out of Kaduna in few weeks time

Loud mouth... Is El Rufai on the ballot?

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Blackdisciple(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
El rufai and blood

Na like bread and butter cheesy cheesy
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by OlawaleBammie: 8:43am On Mar 17, 2023
TenQ:

The Shia and the Ahmadiya are like the Jehovah's Witness of the Christians to the Sunni Muslims!

The Sunni Muslims are the majority in Nigeria and they don't regard these two as Muslims
Eehn make everybody dey hin dey na
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 17, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
They should start by bombing your Church. E-diot. grin

Silence, best answers for morons__ like you.
Omo Ale.
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by Exceed15: 9:03am On Mar 17, 2023
Mak dem show am pepper... Bloody terrorist
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by StreetFight: 9:20am On Mar 17, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
They should finish that short monkey of a governor already.

Some jobless nitwits are on my mention saying I am suffering from post election loss and I laugh. Your president select cannot govern on a 10 percent vote out of 95 million PVC's collected. His mandate is too too weak to work even world leaders totally ignored the mandate thief. The certificate he stole will be returned in due course, you all should watch it.
Meanwhile, Elrufai the imp couldn't even win his state as he was trashed on all side, he isn't worth my attention.

El-Rufai won his 2nd term on Muslim-Muslim ticket. That shows his influence and power.

Emilokan Tinubu too won with his Muslim-Muslim ticket. That shows that your politics of religion and ethnicity has failed.
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by TenQ: 9:48am On Mar 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Eehn make everybody dey hin dey na
Unfortunately, the hate between them is too much for that.
Re: Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead by OlawaleBammie: 9:52am On Mar 17, 2023
TenQ:

Unfortunately, the hate between them is too much for that.
but wait, why do people hate others cus of religion difference sef

Are people mad??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? / Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.