Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

What I Discovered About Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Discovered About Nairaland (490 Views)

What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City / Shallow Grave Where General Alkali Was Buried Discovered By Army (Photos) / More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Discovered About Nairaland by BOSSkesh(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
Good day everyone

So I was feeling bored and I decided to troll people on this site

What I discovered was that it was tiring,mentally exhausting and not worth it at all, all the trolls on Nairaland are trying abeg
Imagine waking up early just to talk trash about another person/ tribe

I also have the belief that nairaland trolls are nothing but sad and miserable people that have nothing good to do with their lives, hence they come here every now and then to troll
To them trolling is a full time calling and a job of utmost importance

So please any troll you encounter, please do not engage this person beacaue you'll be exhausted beyond measure, trolls have no dignity or respect of them selves not to talk about another person, these people are the lowlives of civilization and should be ignored wherever they are encountered,

#trolls #Nairaland
Cc seun mynd44

4 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Nairaland by TheEndless: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Good day everyone

So I was feeling bored and I decided to troll people on this site

What I discovered was that it was tiring,mentally exhausting and not worth it at all, all the trolls on Nairaland are trying abeg
Imagine waking up early just to talk trash about another person/ tribe

I also have the belief that nairaland trolls are nothing but sad and miserable people that have nothing good to do with their lives, hence they come here every now and then to troll
To them trolling is a full time calling and a job of utmost importance

So please any troll you encounter, please do not engage this person beacaue you'll be exhausted beyond measure, trolls have no dignity or respect of them selves not to talk about another person, these people are the lowlives of civilization and should be ignored wherever they are encountered,

#trolls #Nairaland
Cc seun mynd44

Lol… These trolls are actually a few people with multiple monikers being paid peanuts by the party of thieves to push certain narratives. I know the location of one of their ‘troll farms’ in Yaba.

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Nairaland by BOSSkesh(m): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
TheEndless:

Lol… These trolls are actually a few people with multiple monikers being paid peanuts by the party of thieves to push certain narratives. I know the location of one of their ‘troll farms’ in Yaba.

So to them it's a full time job
Wonderfull!!
Re: What I Discovered About Nairaland by yarimo(m): 12:11am On Mar 17, 2023
BOSSkesh:

So to them it's a full time job
Wonderfull!!
Very unfortunate if they really exist in reality not base on imaginations of some miscreants losers

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Nairaland by Poanan: 12:40am On Mar 17, 2023
yarimo:
Very unfortunate if they really exist in reality not base on imaginations of some miscreants losers

They do. If you notice, when a topic on politics is being posted, you can will know if it is coming from something organised. The name calling starts immediately. The first five comments are calling people from a particular tribe names.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Nairaland by yarimo(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Poanan:

They do. If you notice, when a topic on politics is being posted, you can will know if it is coming from something organised. The name calling starts immediately. The first five comments are calling people from a particular tribe names.
I didn't notice oo
Re: What I Discovered About Nairaland by OKOATA(m): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
BossKesh but you sef dey troll obedients na, you are right about what you said though.
Re: What I Discovered About Nairaland by smokinloud(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
yarimo:
I didn't notice oo
Ain't you one of them?.
grin grin angry
Re: What I Discovered About Nairaland by yarimo(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
smokinloud:

Ain't you one of them?.
grin grin angry
I am not, infact I am new here please welcome me
Re: What I Discovered About Nairaland by Amunethseranu(f): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
TheEndless:

moh247 has many monikkers including iyaebethegreat and pandoraobi. That one is a walking bag of curse.
Re: What I Discovered About Nairaland by smokinloud(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
yarimo:
I am not, infact I am new here please welcome me
I've known you here since the day of Jesus Baptism!.
Anyways do you think Mancity can beat Bayern in champions league Quarter final?!.
Re: What I Discovered About Nairaland by BOSSkesh(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
Poanan:

I always notice that thing all the apc urchins here Immediately start to comment like it's an organised something
Re: What I Discovered About Nairaland by BOSSkesh(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
Amunethseranu:
moh247 has many monikkers including iyaebethegreat and pandoraobi. That one is a walking bag of curse.

Lol 😆
Re: What I Discovered About Nairaland by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
Amunethseranu:
I have suffered for una hand 🖐 grin I can’t even hide on this forum sef dem go easily fetch me out. So you are wrong
Re: What I Discovered About Nairaland by Allardyce: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I have suffered for una hand 🖐 grin I can’t even hide on this forum sef dem go easily fetch me out. So you are wrong
They'll will soon drag your late useless father if you don't stop being silly. grin

(1) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: I Will Step Down On Tinubu’s Wish, Says Kalu / PDP Reverses Suspension Of Ayim, Fayose, Others / The Leaked Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.