Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City (18083 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis / Obiano Suspends 12 Traditional Rulers In Anambra Who Travelled To Abuja / Why Atiku Travelled To USA – Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by theophilusj31(m): 11:20pm On May 19, 2021
I travelled to Benin City earlier last week,Just to chill with my bro that lives in Sakponba road Benin,Me being a jovial and open guy decided to chill with one of my old friend in Uniben,Omo as a sharp guy I decided to approach some Benin babes in uniben oooo,I approached some girls plus the my Real nigger introduced me to,So I was exposed to women in Benin,One thing about me is that, anytime I approach someone new one of the first questions I ask,is about their tribe and where they came from,I have this wielrd Interest in the ethnicity of people,But I observed something in Benin City,most girls that were igbos, Naturally I met more Bini girls than Igbo girls,but apart from bini,if I asked the the girl I met her tribe she will likely mention Igbo,It was surprising, because I knew that the Igbos are not indigenous in Benin City,like her neighboring delta state,with the anioma people, actually the tribe of most people I met in Edo state are binis,Followed by the Igbos b4 the Esans,the binis are just few people more than the igbos in Benin City,This is a state that not an indegenous Igbo state oooo,Ok I went back to sakponba to stay with my bro b4 I chill back to the southwest,I decided to start asking him about the tribe of most people I met in the area were he stays,I asked about his Neighbors,his friends and people I met on the street,to my surprise most of them binis with igbos coming not a distant second,I was amazed,and I told my bro why igbos are very many in a state that not even an indegenous Igbo state,my bro who have Travelled in most states in the south south,kogi state and benue state,Said that this common in many state he has being to,he doesn't understand why,My brothers and sis then I knew that igbos are very many in Nigeria ooooo

NOTE-not as if I did not meet people of other ethnicity in Benin oooo,Edo state very diverse,But I met more igbos

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by theTranslator: 11:21pm On May 19, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Sirkingsnado: 11:23pm On May 19, 2021
Igbos wey Dy abroad pass the one wey Dy home

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Tizmamoney: 11:39pm On May 19, 2021
yeye. Igbos in Benin city are not up to 200,000. Stop talking trash trying to put forward your tribe

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by edochie12: 11:49pm On May 19, 2021
Igbo were dey outside Nigeria is bigger than igbos in Nigeria minus eastern region

26 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Mooh247: 11:51pm On May 19, 2021
40 million ibos are scattered accross Nigeria, west And the world

23 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by flokii: 12:00am On May 20, 2021
@OP you can imagine how it will be when they get evicted from Nigeria to their own tiny country.

Those people just live anywhere anyhow they like and make babies in tens more than the indigenes in the area. Their matter don tire everybody.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Kzinne: 12:01am On May 20, 2021
theophilusj31:
I travelled to Benin City earlier last week,Just to chill with my bro that lives in Sakponba road Benin,Me being a jovial and open guy decided to chill with one of my old friend in Uniben,Omo as a sharp guy I decided to approach some Benin babes in uniben oooo,I approached some girls plus the my Real nigger introduced me to,So I was exposed to women in Benin,One thing about me is that, anytime I approach someone new one of the first questions I ask,is about their tribe and where they came from,I have this wielrd Interest in the ethnicity of people,But I observed something in Benin City,most girls that were igbos, Naturally I met more Bini girls than Igbo girls,but apart from bini,if I asked the the girl I met her tribe she will likely mention Igbo,It was surprising, because I knew that the Igbos are not indigenous in Benin City,like her neighboring delta state,with the anioma people, actually the tribe of most people I met in Edo state are binis,Followed by the Igbos b4 the Esans,the binis are just few people more than the igbos in Benin City,This is a state that not an indegenous Igbo state oooo,Ok I went back to sakponba to stay with my bro b4 I chill back to the southwest,I decided to start asking him about the tribe of most people I met in the area were he stays,I asked about his Neighbors,his friends and people I met on the street,to my surprise most of them binis with igbos coming not a distant second,I was amazed,and I told my bro why igbos are very many in a state that not even an indegenous Igbo state,my bro who have Travelled in most states in the south south,kogi state and benue state,Said that this common in many state he has being to,he doesn't understand why,My brothers and sis then I knew that igbos are very many in Nigeria ooooo

NOTE-not as if I did not meet people of other ethnicity in Benin oooo,Edo state very diverse,But I met more igbos
rubbish. Ask yourself why your tribe wants their country but funny enough don't want to live there but prefer living in other people's lands

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 12:11am On May 20, 2021
Rubbish post, you should spend more time creating threads on how to reduce the death casualties in Ibo land at the hands of the Nigerian army

Yet you lots want Biafra but can't stay in your land

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by edoairways: 12:33am On May 20, 2021
EdoDefence:
Rubbish post, you should spend more time creating threads on how to reduce the death casualties in in Ibo land at the hands of the Nigerian army

The poster is not an Igbo just ignore him

10 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by temitope27(m): 12:34am On May 20, 2021
That's how u people are, i think the igbos celebrate been in every part of the world which is bad, cos it's shows how worst Igbo land would av been, even the populated country of China and Indian you can't find them so many in every part of the world, because if they do they can become a threat to their host and suffer from descrimination

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by juman(m): 1:39am On May 20, 2021
Not good news for your people.
You guys always run from home after voting bad leaders.
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by afube: 3:19am On May 20, 2021
EdoDefence:
Rubbish post, you should spend more time creating threads on how to reduce the death casualties in in Ibo land at the hands of the Nigerian army

you create Igbo related threads and go on to reply yourself, na una go tire.....what concerns Igbo with Bini ? we even have more in common with Yorubas than Binis. na wah o!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Cherez: 4:12am On May 20, 2021
flokii:
@OP you can imagine how it will be when they get evicted from Nigeria to their own tiny country.

Those people just live anywhere anyhow they like and make babies in tens more than the indigenes in the area. Their matter don tire everybody.
Soon na sniper you go sip now
A blessed people can't be cursed
If not for jealousy at how without govt help, upon all the attacks they're waxing strong
Land plenty for East
They still travel in December & forest still yapa

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Cherez: 4:13am On May 20, 2021
Kzinne:
rubbish. Ask yourself why your tribe wants their country but funny enough don't want to live there but prefer living in other people's lands
Ask that to the millions of Nigerians leaving the country in droves

8 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Cherez: 4:14am On May 20, 2021
EdoDefence:

Are you in your land?
Abi you no dey go Italy again?

13 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Cherez: 4:17am On May 20, 2021
temitope27:
That's how u people are, i think the igbos celebrate been in every part of the world which is bad, cos it's shows how worst Igbo land would av been, even the populated country of China and Indian you can't find them so many in every part of the world, because if they do they can become a threat to their host and suffer from descrimination
The Yorubas in London & US are more than those in Lagos
So, why under go abroad?
You people are so jealous of progress
Igbos travel coa they
So the British travelled widely colonising many lands means their home isn't safe or sth?
The Chinese & Indians are much in the US just like Nigerians but you're envy won't let you see that

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by kingthreat(m): 4:46am On May 20, 2021
Igbos want to live in other parts of Nigeria as citizens but still want Biafra. I tire for these people o

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Almaigaa: 5:06am On May 20, 2021
theophilusj31:

Lies.
Na that Sankponba Road wey u talk I dey so. The reason why you met many Igbo Girls is because they all came to Benin to HUSTLE. Na them full all the Brothels and Red-light districts at night doing husting. While the hard working Girls from other Tribes are either in their Shops, working place or learning handwork elsewhere. At the same time when you saw many Igbo ladies roaming the streets of Benin.

Go to Boundary Road, Aso time in G.R.A at night, you will see Girls in their hundreds who are waiting for some random men to pick them up. Over 95% of those Girls are from East. They all came to Hustle. These are the same Ladies you met in the day time.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 6:29am On May 20, 2021
Cherez:
Are you in your land? Abi you no dey go Italy again?
Are you in your land? Abi you no dey go Malaysia again?

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by EdoDefence: 6:31am On May 20, 2021
afube:

you create Igbo related threads and go on to reply yourself, an una go tire.....what concerns Igbo with Bini ? we even have more in common with Yorubas than Binis. na wah o!

Lol, because you do it then you think others do it too.
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by kingralph(m): 6:32am On May 20, 2021
Thank God your discovery is not about bini women
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Asgard73: 7:46am On May 20, 2021
Almaigaa:

Lies.
Na that Sankponba Road wey u talk I dey so. The reason why you met many Igbo Girls is because they all came to Benin to HUSTLE. Na them full all the Brothels and Red-light districts at night doing husting. While the hard working Girls from other Tribes are either in their Shops, working place or learning handwork elsewhere. At the same time when you saw many Igbo ladies roaming the streets of Benin.

Go to Boundary Road, Aso time in G.R.A at night, you will see Girls in their hundreds who are waiting for some random men to pick them up. Over 95% of those Girls are from East. They all came to Hustle. These are the same Ladies you met in the day time.

Igbo Dey hustle pass Edo Bini girls grin

Lie small small
For Italy.. you go see Bini wey stand for under sun Dey wait for prick .. and Dey go still fvck her for Bush undersame hot sun grin

You don’t know benin girls

Visit Libya and Italy your mind go quench for una girls.. travel first

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by uncleck: 7:55am On May 20, 2021
It has been said severally that anywhere you don't find igbos, don't settle.

I served in Edo, Uromi pricesely. You won't believe the number of igbos i met there. Go to far North, you'll be amazed....

6 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:08am On May 20, 2021
flokii:

c Greenback grin
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by femi4: 8:09am On May 20, 2021
They are like the early man wandering about.....not surprised
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by BugaDesign: 9:30am On May 20, 2021
Lack of job
Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Emmanuel909090: 10:19am On May 20, 2021
This igbos are like virus, what he said is true, I once stayed at Benin, 80% of market women na igbo, where they sale vehicle parts 99% na igbo and the Edos there are all learning igbo to fit into the market because this igbo guys can speak benin language fluently.

Akwa ibom same thing, ibos hold the economy there 90% of market woman ibos, major businesses also owned by ibos, even in remote villages, I don't know what they are looking for there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by PoloG: 10:24am On May 20, 2021
Cherez:

The Yorubas in London & US are more than those in Lagos
So, why under go abroad?
You people are so jealous of progress
Igbos travel coa they
So the British travelled widely colonising many lands means their home isn't safe or sth?
The Chinese & Indians are much in the US just like Nigerians but you're envy won't let you see that
nigerians in the U.s and UK are not up to 1million.. so what many are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by Balogunodua(m): 10:26am On May 20, 2021
theophilusj31:

Igbo's are not even more than Ijaw in Edo state not to talk of Yoruba.... Oga na nonsense u de talk....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City by ahiboilandgas: 10:30am On May 20, 2021
Almaigaa:

Lies.

please stop calling prostitution hustle caused a young girl reading might think it is on the leagues of real hustle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Supreme Court Stops Constitution Amendment / SERAP Sues FG & Fashola Over Inability To Share Free Pre-paid Metre To Nigerians / Buhari Summons Emergency Security Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.