Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,653 members, 7,862,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

For Mainly Mtn Users,open This Thread,you Could Also Open If You Don't Use Mtn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For Mainly Mtn Users,open This Thread,you Could Also Open If You Don't Use Mtn (279 Views)

Ugezu: Make It An Offence For Influencers To Influence Products They Don't Use / Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype / BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Mainly Mtn Users,open This Thread,you Could Also Open If You Don't Use Mtn by jibrinidris836(m): 1:37am On Mar 17, 2023
Good day everyone viewing this thread
I sell MTN coupon at the rate of 280 naira for 1.5gb,all you have to do is to dial *460*6*1# and I would give you the coupon code to load it . Then check your balance by dialing *131*4#
https://message/FKZWY232I75CF1
Here is my what's app link and I also sell data at cheap rate.thanks for the patronage
Re: For Mainly Mtn Users,open This Thread,you Could Also Open If You Don't Use Mtn by jibrinidris836(m): 1:40am On Mar 17, 2023
Or in case the link don't wrong,send me a WhatsApp message on this line
+234 9 0 1 8 2 5 2 8 8 7
Re: For Mainly Mtn Users,open This Thread,you Could Also Open If You Don't Use Mtn by Adeoludt(m): 3:51am On Mar 17, 2023
Wrong phone number
Re: For Mainly Mtn Users,open This Thread,you Could Also Open If You Don't Use Mtn by jibrinidris836(m): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2023
Adeoludt:
Wrong phone number
it's not,send me urs

(1) (Reply)

Lance Reddick, Star Of The Wire And John Wick, Dies Aged 60 / “A Time To Speak And A Time For Silence” -davido Officially Breaks Silence / Actor Artus Frank Cautions People Age-shaming His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.