Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out (1477 Views)

Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos / UK Private Visit: It Is Absolutely Shameful And Disgusting. Buhari Cries Out / I Know He Is Dead Aisha Buhari Cries In BBC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by adenigga(m): 4:33am On Mar 17, 2023
A man, Abubakar Duduwalle, who trekked from Yola to Abuja in celebration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory during the 2015 general elections, has revealed that his life has become hell in the last few years.
Duduwalle on Thursday told journalists that he didn’t find fulfillment in the last 7 and half years of Buhari, adding that things have gone from bad to worse for him.

The Yola-based Nigerian who said he only had a secondary school certificate started trekking from Yola to Abuja in April 2015, a distance of over 788 kilometers, and arrived in May.

He said he did the trekking to show his happiness over Buhari’s victory.

He said, “Right now I’m facing a lot of challenges because I supported Buhari. Even the house I’m renting, I’m unable to pay for the rent, my things have been thrown out by my landlord. My kids have been out of school for a year plus. To feed is even an issue.

“I must say I’m at the most critical stage of my life right now. My condition is like this because those in power were supposed to assist but they didn’t, not only Buhari. Most of those close to me are members of the PDP, even my present governor. Anywhere I go I’m called ‘Buhari’s son’. No one wants to help me.

Source: https:///No-One-Wants-To-Help-Me-Man-Who-Trekked-788-Kilometers-For-Buhari-Cries-Out

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by onumadu: 4:34am On Mar 17, 2023
Well, at least you are still alive.

Do you know how many Nigerians that were killed by Fulani herdsmen between 2015 and this year? They number in their thousands.

Next time, before trekking for a politician, make sure the politician is a RIGHTEOUS person.

Not supporting a righteous person has evil consequences.

God's anger is unleashed without measure on all supporters of iniquity.

Just like some are supporting elections riggers today and boasting of it. The consequences of their support for evil will catch up with them too.

11 Likes

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by KdpMaster: 4:38am On Mar 17, 2023
You can start round two trekking back to Daura to complete the mission. grin

15 Likes

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by id4sho(m): 4:38am On Mar 17, 2023
Idgaf
Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 17, 2023
Some of us Nigerians confuse being busy with being productive.
trekking in support of your candidate with no media coverage, no sponsors, no companies advertising on your shirt or shoes, or an energy drink company showing what their product can do through you is just pure insanity.

Nobody owes you any help. With the strength and time you spent trekking to trend, you could have cultivated the land and started a career.

I hope you enjoyed your 10 minutes of backwards exposure, cos that's all you gonna get

8 Likes

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by incandescentena: 4:44am On Mar 17, 2023
Someone will eventually help him.

See his beautiful wife fa. Well Go get a menial job, driving or learn a handwork. Your wife could support your effort also. It's not to late. Save your wonderful family.

Don't let Alhaji snatch your wife from you and break up your home as the final nail in the coffin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by adenigga(m): 4:52am On Mar 17, 2023
KdpMaster:
You can start round two trekking backing to Daura to complete the mission. grin
grin grin
Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by Totilopussylick(m): 4:55am On Mar 17, 2023
He thought trekking for buhari will automatically turn him to Dangote tongue

9 Likes

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by Megabig: 4:56am On Mar 17, 2023
You are lucky to be alive to ask for help, some people that acted like you didn’t make it till date. Move on and maybe trek for Tinubu this time. Maybe you will find what you are looking for, ensure you pass through Sambisa forest

8 Likes

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by silvoclaira: 4:58am On Mar 17, 2023
Keep treking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by Totilopussylick(m): 5:00am On Mar 17, 2023
The same faith await you if you try it tongue
silvoclaira:
I rather trek for Tinubu's victory than Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by Vinnie2000(m): 5:01am On Mar 17, 2023
This Man has been lamenting since indulging in this Ignoble act. sad

I see him committing Suicide, las Las.😞 embarassed

This I have seen. ☹️

1 Like

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by Vinnie2000(m): 5:06am On Mar 17, 2023
silvoclaira:
I rather trek for Tinubu's victory than Buhari.

From Where exactly, to Abuja? 🤔

Hope not SW? 😏

Remember dat Skull Miners in ur Region Nor get Joy oo shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by superCleanworks(m): 5:11am On Mar 17, 2023
No worry.
JAGABAN will pay you if you trek from your house to cotonou
trekker beggar

2 Likes

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by ehbellsho(m): 5:11am On Mar 17, 2023
What a pity!

But come to think of it, Nigeria sef has been in God's hands since 2015 till now.

Hoping we both (you and Nigeria) come out of it. /

2 Likes

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by Racoon(m): 5:12am On Mar 17, 2023
A man, Abubakar Duduwalle, who trekked from Yola to Abuja in celebration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory during the 2015 general elections, has revealed that his life has become hell in the last few years.

Duduwalle on Thursday told journalists that he didn’t find fulfillment in the last 7 and half years of Buhari, adding that things have gone from bad to worse for him.
Yeah! Nice one!! Even karma, nature, providence, and let alone God Almighty does not forgive or forget those who supported evil for sheer sake of parochial or ethno-religious supremacist sentiments.

This is going to be the lots of all urchins, miscreants and high graded mummified zombies who supported the evil visited upon this land from 2015 till date. You can't escape it.

"No evil deed will go unpunished.Any evil done by man to man will be redressed.If not now then later. If not by man then by God. For the victory of evil over good can only be temporary' -Late Dele Giwa. Next unfortunate zombie please.

3 Likes

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by Racoon(m): 5:12am On Mar 17, 2023
-"The major catastrophe about Buhari administration is, they are not open to criticism in whatever guise.Once an attempt is made to call out a specific government's policy, as usual a brigade of its hirelings, propagandists & foot-soldiers will be quick to brandish such a person, group or individual an enemy of state and other unprintable names

-“Perception may be as potent as reality at times."In politics, the power of perceptions ought not to be allowed to serve as a proxy for reality" (Andersson/ Heywood. Journal of political Science).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by html14java(f): 5:15am On Mar 17, 2023
Where's he expecting help from?
Well, he needs to trek to complete the cycle

1 Like

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by adenigga(m): 5:20am On Mar 17, 2023
Megabig:
You are lucky to be alive to ask for help, some people that acted like you didn’t make it till date. Move on and maybe trek for Tinubu this time. Maybe you will find what you are looking for, ensure you pass through Sambisa forest
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by BigIyanga: 5:21am On Mar 17, 2023
And he voted for APC again

3 Likes

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by adenigga(m): 5:23am On Mar 17, 2023
superCleanworks:
No worry.
JAGABAN will pay you if you trek from your house to cotonou
trekker beggar
grin grin

1 Like

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by Vinnie2000(m): 5:35am On Mar 17, 2023
BigIyanga:

Yeah, Classic MAD Behaviour synonymous with APC/Tinubu supporters! sad

Even in my State Delta, most of the Buharists i know, are Poor/Financially Struggling!

Many of them are Miserable and Hopeless and secretly desire other Nigerians to be like Dem. embarassed undecided

Hence, they HATE PROGRESS!

This is one Reason why I dislike APC! 😏

1 Like

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by CodeTemplar: 6:22am On Mar 17, 2023
Poverty is an eye opener.

1 Like

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by nedekid: 6:53am On Mar 17, 2023
Trekking he should have used to go to Europe through the desert.
Anyway, it's never too late. undecided

1 Like

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:55am On Mar 17, 2023
Let him to go sambisa and trek..
Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by kokoA(m): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2023
Who send you?
Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by chinae(m): 7:11am On Mar 17, 2023
We have very smart guys in this country, but it looks like the extremely stupid ones out numbers' them

1 Like

Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by Preferito(m): 7:50am On Mar 17, 2023
May his sorrows be multiplied. I won't be suprised if he eventually voted for the same party at the just concluded presidential election.
Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by PlaysNigeria: 7:56am On Mar 17, 2023
Any man who so believes in a politician should be flogged mercilessly.
Obidiotss deserves firing squad.
Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by nonhuman(m): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2023
BigIyanga:
no doubt
Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by system21: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2023
People have trecked more than that because of Buhari disastrious government
Re: No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out by maasoap(m): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2023
KdpMaster:
You can start round two trekking back to Daura to complete the mission. grin

grin grin grin

Is this one different from the one who was helped like two years ago? The one with foot problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: US Threatens Military Force In Niger / Edo State Man Complains About People From A Particular Geopolitical Region / MURIC: Your Exams Conducted During Eid-el-fitr Holiday Are Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.