Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,754 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

What Is The Difference Btw Sit At Home In South East And MC Oluomo's Directives? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Difference Btw Sit At Home In South East And MC Oluomo's Directives? (672 Views)

David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Btw Sit At Home In South East And MC Oluomo's Directives? by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:32am On Mar 17, 2023
Your senseless Sit at home in Alaibo is an infringement to human rights too especially to non ibo
I stand with MC oluomo of Oshodi

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Difference Btw Sit At Home In South East And MC Oluomo's Directives? by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:34am On Mar 17, 2023
If you cannot arrest Simon Ekpa nothing must happen to Mazi MC oluomo of Oshodi the new CSO to the president elect

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Difference Btw Sit At Home In South East And MC Oluomo's Directives? by Tochi3(m): 5:38am On Mar 17, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Btw Sit At Home In South East And MC Oluomo's Directives? by html14java(f): 5:38am On Mar 17, 2023
Ellu P from top to bottom.
If you're not happy with it, shout LP.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Btw Sit At Home In South East And MC Oluomo's Directives? by Naira20: 5:39am On Mar 17, 2023
Wake up...no one gives a hoot about MC Oluomo.
You better advice Sanwo-olu to see how to make us forget what he did at the Lekki Tollgate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLAxgLSQsFE

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Btw Sit At Home In South East And MC Oluomo's Directives? by html14java(f): 5:39am On Mar 17, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Your senseless Sit at home in Alaibo is an infringement to human rights too especially to non ibo
Only a tribal Yoruba bigot can drop this kinda post.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Btw Sit At Home In South East And MC Oluomo's Directives? by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 17, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

you can sit on his dick for all I care

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Btw Sit At Home In South East And MC Oluomo's Directives? by beerfraud(f): 6:27am On Mar 17, 2023
html14java:

Only a tribal Yoruba bigot can drop this kinda post.
you stopped Yoruba children from going to school every Monday in Ibo land and mc oluomo is just stopping you for just a single day and you are crying

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Btw Sit At Home In South East And MC Oluomo's Directives? by psucc(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2023
That of the Igbos is given by 5% while MC is given by 97%.
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Sit At Home In South East And MC Oluomo's Directives? by Tunasco4u(m): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2023
Ok
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Sit At Home In South East And MC Oluomo's Directives? by Mazisimonekpa(m): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
If you cannot arrest Simon Ekpa nothing must happen to Mazi MC oluomo of Oshodi the new CSO to the president elect
Efi Fulani

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Sit At Home In South East And MC Oluomo's Directives? by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:03am On Mar 17, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

If you don't free democracy be ready for interim government. MC Oluomo's violence tommorow will help everyone raise the political temperature and give the cabals an excuse to institute an interim government.. grin

Your head as an urchin will be used to break coconut that you will never eat. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7614742/why-mc-oluomo-walking-free

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Btw Sit At Home In South East And MC Oluomo's Directives? by Bluntguy: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
You will meet your match tomorrow. You and your agbero supervisor, Oluomo, you do anyhow you collect anyhow. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Sit At Home In South East And MC Oluomo's Directives? by CodeTemplar: 11:49am On Mar 17, 2023
Lol . . . you almost got me.
Hear is one difference. Police and army are not in Lagos raiding hideouts of APC thugs masquerading as road transport workers while periodically sampling pictures of dead agbreros.
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Sit At Home In South East And MC Oluomo's Directives? by Peterobiisathie(f): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Bluntguy:

You will meet your match tomorrow. You and your agbero supervisor, Oluomo, you do anyhow you collect anyhow. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Btw Sit At Home In South East And MC Oluomo's Directives? by Christistruth03: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
angry

Re: What Is The Difference Btw Sit At Home In South East And MC Oluomo's Directives? by wediehere1: 9:43pm On Mar 07
Peterobiisathie:
good

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture. / One Out Of 1000 Hidden Truths About Ancient Bini with Igbos / IF PETER OBI ENDS UP WINNING, HE MUST JAIL TINUBU FOREVER.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.