Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me (38271 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by ganisucks(f): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2023
As for @k1theultimate and MC Oluomo who have apparently been tasked with providing thugs and cover for the thugs to travel around the world looking for me, there are 2 things you should know.

1. Getting rid of me won't stop the release of your Drug Lord's FBI file, neither will it stop @WestAfricaWeek from functioning. These things might have started with me, but they are now fully independent of me. You'd merely be cutting off one head on a hydra, and two will replace it.

2. The question is not whether you're looking for me. The real question is am I looking for YOU? Because if a single hair on my head is touched, there is a 97% chance you will not live to see the end of that calendar week.

I hear that the Hitler of Obiakpor pays very well, but are you going to live long enough to spend that money?

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1715608272902726108

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by ganisucks(f): 10:41am On Oct 21, 2023
Who is Obiakpor Hitler? Is it that drunk from Port Hacourt? That gutter mouth that can't close his stench smelling mouth? If it's him, then you can go to sleep with your two eyes closed. He's sleeping in the gutter after drinking 1949 Concentrated Cognac. Ozuor.

212 Likes 19 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Babangidapikin: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2023
Chasing clout as usual..

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Feintline: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2023
I believe David

There are certain things about life that people do not understand.
There is a fall day or season for every deep criminal . No matter how connected or financially empowered you are. When your fall season comes nothing can stop it.

The likes of jeffery espetin dined with the world powers. He dined and wined with who is who on earth.
When his fall season came, even those he dined with gave way for his fall.

Tinubu was warned and warned but he refused to listen. The wealth he has embezelled and accumulated over the years blocked his sense of reasoning and made him think he could buy his way out.
Tinubu fall is settled by divinity and mortals. Nothing can stop it. His fall will not be local. It will be global.

Chasing david hundeyin is like having your house being hit by an earthquake and you are busy chasing a rat.

269 Likes 24 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Jostoman: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2023
Nothing must happen to Hundeyin o.

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Legitgames85: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Chasing clout as usual..
u guys don't know anything more than clout clout. If someone comes out to say something next he is chasing clout.

210 Likes 21 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Bigkoko: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2023
The Hitler of Obio Akpor is currently a cancer patient ~ hopefully it should do him in! Drinking himself to stupor won't save him from horrors he did. The cancer would; i hope, slowly eat him inside out!

ganisucks:
Who is Obiakpor Hitler? Is it that drunk from Port Hacourt? That gutter mouth that can't close his stench smelling mouth? If it's him, then you can go to sleep with your two eyes closed. He's sleeping in the gutter after drinking 1949 Concentrated Cognac. Ozuor.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Babangidapikin: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2023
Legitgames85:
u guys don't know anything more than clout clout. If someone comes out to say something next he is chasing clout.
Isn't he chasing clout ... Jagaban don't have his time , the Supreme Court is the one to give Judgement base on evidence already submitted...so tell him to stop clout chasing ..

383 Likes 27 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2023
Bigkoko:
The Hitler of Obio Akpor is currently a cancer patient ~ hopefully it should do him in! Drinking himself to stupor won't save him from horrors he did. The cancer would; i hope, slowly eat him inside out!

Who is the person please?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by gidgiddy: 10:54am On Oct 21, 2023
ganisucks:

Of course its him, who else would it be?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Emperormartin(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2023
We need to start investigating again who killed funsho Williams and who were actually those assassinators?

I think they might still be alive living with us and can still be used for future hits...

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Raskimonojendor: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2023
This hyundai dude rates himself highly.. A delusion of grandeur grin

Ps: ...the wicked flee when no man pursueth...

361 Likes 22 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Chinjo2: 11:05am On Oct 21, 2023
This was exactly how Mohbad cried out when his life was being threatened by Naira Marley and Sam Larry but people ignored him.
I hope same doesn't happen to David Hundenyin.
We need more investigative journalist like him.

80 Likes 17 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Varunpulyani: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Chasing clout as usual..

Shatap bole and beans ronu criminal

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by bigdammyj: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2023
Okay.
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by ideabusiness123: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2023
good for them
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Rahkman: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2023
grin
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Judolisco(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2023
Lol... Dis na mental illness oh... Na only wicked man dey run when nobody dey pursue am... If Federal government wan catch u...it will take dem nothing to grab u oga....

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Godwin4444: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2023
The best thing to ever do right now to get free money n support of the headless mob is to hate tinubu n attach him to whatever u are going through then u are good to go

Like right now I have to go n open an X account n start accusing tinubu of so many things so after 3 months I can start dropping account numbers n igbos go pay

Same people who paid Simon Ekpa to kill their parents cos they hate tinubu

If igbo matter no shock u nothing fit shock u again

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by mrmayoh: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2023
So this Fr@udulent man makes front page again?

When is FBI going to release Tinubu's 2,500 pages file grin angry

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by potent5(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2023
The Obiakpor Hitler will be disgraced from office.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by personal59: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2023
Lol

This guy thinks the world revolves around him but I don't blame him na the obidence allows him to have that grandiose belief

He needs a mental evaluation

I also believe that he is suffering from schizophrenia and needs to be in a mental home

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by dydx2020(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2023
Chasing clout.... K1 don't have ur time

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Thisis2raw(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2023
Well they know mentioning the name obio/akpor (WIKE) will make the market sell.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Godwin4444: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Chasing clout as usual..
the most annoying thing is that igbos will believe him cos presently he’s their hero

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by personal59: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2023
Feintline:
I believe this.
There are certain things about life that people do not understand.
There is a fall day or season for every deep criminal . No matter how connected or financially empowered you are. When your fall season comes nothing can stop it.

The likes of jeffery espetin dined with the world powers. He dined and wined with who is who on earth.
When his fall season came, even those he dined with gave way for his fall.

Tinubu was warned and warned but he refused to listen. The wealth he has embezelled and accumulated over the years blocked his sense of reasoning and made him think he could buy his way out.
Tinubu fall is settled by divinity and mortals. Nothing can stop it.

Chasing david hundeyin is like having your house being hit by an earthquake and you are busy chasing a rat.

Hmmm

So you believe all his clout-chasing

If any govt wants you dead my brother you are dead niyen... Even if you run go UK or Canada or America

Let me provide you a link with this year's world target and was carried out without consequences
1) killed in UK
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/09/19/khalistan-sikh-india-delhi-avtar-singh-khanda/

2) killed in Canada
https://www.vox.com/pages/support-now?itm_campaign=help-us-plan-eoy22&itm_medium=site&itm_source=banner

3) Killed in USA and UK
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2023/aug/27/history-killing-how-russia-has-silenced-putins-opponents

4) Killed in Turkey

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/26/us/politics/jamal-khashoggi-killing-cia-report.html

Not to talk of him staying in Africa, like Africa wey the so country wey him dey stay na him dem go use for am.

Like the same people there go do the job.

That guy is sick is my conclusion and needs help urgently.

So young but has no life one of the pities I have for him is that.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by adesegun121(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2023
Ok ooo
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by REALretep(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2023
Balablu
There's been plenty prophecies that you will fall like Humpty Dumpty.

It's becoming more evident as the days go by.

How long can it be delayed

We'll watch and see...

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by NapoleonHill: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2023
This guy must see himself a giant to think Kwam is interested in knowing him. If KWAM decides to litigate him now, they would say it's witch-hunt.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Wolexyoshi(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2023
This guy just keep making serious enemies for himself with all these name calling without proof of evidence and he called himself a journalist. Las las, he will understand that this is Nigeria.

In life, doing the right thing in a wrong way will eat you up.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2023
Mad max of a boy angry

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. / Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials / Zulum Offers Christma Package To Soldiers A Day After Clash With Military (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.