Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch (20110 Views)

DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / Nigeria Amongst The 18 Best-governed Countries In The World See List / Us Opens Embassy In Jerusalem: Nigeria Amongst Countries That Attended! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by pikechukwu6(m): 11:43am On Mar 17, 2023
I just dey think how I can get Switch as my girlfriend... I really wan nack this fine bae... nah true she talk period tongue tongue
Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by CallmeTrinity: 11:43am On Mar 17, 2023
christistruth01:
This evil Woman again

You cannot destroy Lagos with ipob this time

Everyone is wiser

This thief scammer again? After supporting Atiku you have come again. Thief
Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by ufotunang: 11:44am On Mar 17, 2023
It's true... majority of politicians in nigeria are wicked, not caring, they do not have conscience and feelings for the people that voted for them into power... they just care for themselves and their children and families...they provide bad goverance..put nigerians in poverty hunger hardship suffering stress...just greediness and selfish interest among our politcians... nigeria with all the petroleum resources, crude oil, mineral resources and fertile land God has blessed nigeria with... nigeria should be among the best developed countries in the whole world and the citizens, nigerians should be living a better life
Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by StagethemTVee: 11:44am On Mar 17, 2023
Relevance seeking DJing-less DJ
Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by elonize(m): 11:45am On Mar 17, 2023
christistruth01:
This evil Woman again

You cannot destroy Lagos with ipob this time

Everyone is wiser
u b big fool.Na ppo like una wen get coconut head nor dey understand or have lack of understanding of wat ppo dey pass through... I wish dem shoot ur frnd or ur brother.. Dis ur muscles u dey use type for nor dey rise
Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by Karlifate: 11:45am On Mar 17, 2023
Blame game again angry

Are the politicians not Nigerians

A large percentage of Nigerians are fundamentally corrupt: They're constantly on the look to defraud their (naive) neighbors.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by Gokoyer0(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2023
What if i don't have upto 1M naira?
What's the guarantee that my investment and ROI are secured? Any collateral?
Agriibusiness:
invest in charcoal business production and nationwide distribution, 35% return on investment per trip

Minimum investment is 1million naira for a full load of 911 consisting of 330 truck goods

And 2.3 million for a full load of container truck

2-4 trip per month

Pls check my profile for contact details
Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by Inhuman69: 11:47am On Mar 17, 2023
Victoria0011:
Pls a good Samaritan should pls help me on nairaland, I created this account because I'm ashamed of using my original account for this, I'm Doing menial jobs in Lagos that can barely feed me in a day and my dad was very sick of recent the little savings and the little I can borrow is wat I used to to pay for his treatment.

Pls nairalander my house rent have expired and landlord is about to throw me out and av only gotten 5,000 out of the 60,000 I need pls help Nigerians I don't have anywhere to run to

Acc. No

Name: Kehinde

Union Bank

How you take get data
Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by elonize(m): 11:49am On Mar 17, 2023
lightwind:

Inciteful 🙆
Jesus'Christ!!

You called this words INCITEFUL ? Ma.

This very important message that came out from this lady 🤔

OMG where are you guys from ? Are you sure you're a true Nigerian ? As in you live in Nigeria
frm d Bush obviously😂

1 Like

Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by Gboom: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2023
See this her picture says a lot about her.

The day I saw her at night club, I ask myself a question, is this not the girl that sharing propaganda in the name of end sars massacre. If not for club we dey I for handover to Maroko police that day because she was wanted at that time
Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by Karlifate: 11:51am On Mar 17, 2023
Go the the higher institution, corrupt lecturers will still come to social media to lament about the corrupt country...

Go the Governmental Ministries, Departments & Agencies, the corrupt Permanent Secretaries, Personal Assistants, civil servants etc will come to the media to lament about corruption...

Even in individual families, a petty thief, liar, inconsistent family member will rush to the media to whine & grumble about the sorry state of the Nation.

You can't build a progressive country on a foundation of corruption, wickedness & deceit. 💯

1 Like

Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by mywells: 11:52am On Mar 17, 2023
if it is okay for politicians to kill their citizens, either personally or through the security agencies or through thuggery to retain/gain/steal power then that is ritualistic sacrifice! If it is okay for politicians that are well travelled…and they believe their children should have the best education/vacation/medical attention while they siphon the people’s money to sponsor their personal lives and that of their families while the people suffered, karma ask Senator ekweremandu .
Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by christistruth01: 11:52am On Mar 17, 2023
Dbegining:

You don dey post this picture. post post am

Wetin be this stupid fake source wey you dey post? Mr. Man post vanguard or other credible sources and stop this rubbish

You no even post the source link or the content of the news just dey post one blog of in APC members dem dem

What is IPOB one of the most dangerous Terrorist group on Earth looking for in Lagos?
Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by elonize(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2023
seems she doesn't bliv in d bible n she's not a Christian.. Y dont u use a better sentence for dem....deep down dat tiny hole in ur subconscious.
U know hell is real,devil is real..well I dont know sha,I might b wrong..sorry everyone for digression frm d topic.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by NwaliE01: 11:52am On Mar 17, 2023
christistruth01:
This evil Woman again

You cannot destroy Lagos with ipob this timje

Everyone is wiser

How did you escaped psychiatric?
Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by HellVictorinho7: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2023
Princedapace:

Oga, chaii, i know ur type. She was talking about politicians who have failed to provide electricity, water, good education, proper healthcare, etc. But u chose to bring up ethnic sentiments. I know ur type who are paid to continue to capitalize on the emotions of the people but ur days are numbered. The youths will destroy people like u with time. Nigeria must work with working education, healthcare, electricity, etc. Ur type will lose their political jobs.
hmmm
Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by jurjes(f): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2023
No lies told, very desperate, blood thirty people
Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by HellVictorinho7: 11:55am On Mar 17, 2023
mywells:
if it is okay for politicians to kill their citizens, either personally or through the security agencies or through thuggery to retain/gain/steal power then that is ritualistic sacrifice! If it is okay for politicians that are well travelled…and they believe their children should have the best education/vacation/medical attention while they siphon the people’s money to sponsor their personal lives and that of their families while the people suffered, karma ask Senator ekweremandu .
so his daughter should suffer?
Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by anungangampu: 11:55am On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:
One of the useless shameless pigs. Useless woman who can't talk about the Ipob terrorism in her region or the useless leaders in her region. We won't allow useless Igbos to destroy Yoruba land this time. We're alert to your plans.
In Your own so-called Yoruba land, your people live like pigs and act like savages. Attacking people online doesn't render the fact that your own people are the worst hit by successive corruption ravaging the masses. With your population and enlightenment, you guys should be the richest in the country. 100 Tinubu and 1 million Lagos cannot save your people who allow divisive humans like you lead them with tribalistic sentiment aimed at repetitive statement that "igbos are aiming for their property " How can I be a problem to lazy touts and families occupying 70% of the face me and face you in Lagos. Is anyone in Lagos to drag your filty house and lifestyle with you ?
If suffering, chattering and smiling is a tribe. It will be Yorouba tribe.
You guys can't work out your own freedom from politicians impoverishing you, but will always attack those seeking same for their own good. Azikiwe wanted to claim Lagos in the 1960s some of you repeat over and over, it's been more than 60yrs, yet I don't see youroubas hot in buying properties to develop the so-called Lagos, yet each time, your type acquire a little education, all you do all day is keep shouting " igbos are claiming our land" .

Keep praying for poverty.
Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by MechanicMike: 11:56am On Mar 17, 2023
benjackugo:
Popular Nigerian disc jockey, DJ Switch, has said that the Devil lives in Nigeria and is majorly amongst the political elites, IGBERETV reports.

In a Twitter thread shared on her handle, DJ Switch argued that the ritualists people hear about are actually the political elites who kill directly or through their proxies just to retain power.

See her tweets below.

https://twitter.com/dj_switchaholic/status/1636425609856385025?t=C26C4iSSi1fv8uyyQ0xj8g&s=19

....she ainbt lightskin & she dont have yansh!! angry
Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by Brightest04(m): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2023
For those who enjoy the politically motivated killings and destructions in the country will call this lady names, but what she's saying is not far from the barest truth. Maybe you don't feel it because it has not happened to you or any of your close friend any member of your family. But soon it'll reach you as far as you support the evil acts of policians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by HellVictorinho7: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2023
Karlifate:
Go the the higher institution, corrupt lecturers will still come to social media to lament about the corrupt country...

Go the Governmental Ministries, Departments & Agencies, the corrupt Permanent Secretaries, Personal Assistants, civil servants etc will come to the media to lament about corruption...

Even in individual families, a petty thief, liar, inconsistent family member will rush to the media to whine & grumble about the sorry state of the Nation.

You can't build a progressive country on a foundation of corruption, wickedness & deceit. 💯
the government has the biggest responsibility
Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by prettyliz(f): 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:
One of the useless shameless pigs. Useless woman who can't talk about the Ipob terrorism in her region or the useless leaders in her region. We won't allow useless Igbos to destroy Yoruba land this time. We're alert to your plans.
between Igbos and the Hausas who has caused more harm...o...I've forgotten you guys are slaves to the North 😕.Fear fear people
Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by Karlifate: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
the government has the biggest responsibility

Are the politicians not from a certain family

Are the Government officials not from a certain family

Are those benefiting from them, not from a certain family

Lastly, are you not from a certain family

You can't uproot a tree by just cutting the branch(es) alone. 💯
Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by MrBanner(m): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Inhuman69:

How you take get data

He's a criminal
Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by HellVictorinho7: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
MechanicMike:

....she ainbt lightskin & she dont have yansh!! angry
focus on the pussy angry
Re: Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch by Ykc2(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I dislike people who are inciteful . That’s what she’s indirectly doing. Please everyone of you should stay safe, don’t put your life in any form of risk, shun violence and conduct yourselves peacefully.
so calling politicians name is now inciting people ?but mc oluomo is threatening igbos not to come out to vote that to you mc oluomo is a Saint,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria / Prof Olakunle Odumosu Appointed As NISER DG / Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole Launches New Airline In Cape Verde?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.