Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,615 members, 7,851,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Can I Sue Remitano To Court? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can I Sue Remitano To Court? (229 Views)

How Do I Sue Opay / Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ / Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Sue Remitano To Court? by Tymk: 8:11am On Mar 17, 2023
guys, I had a crypto transaction with a guy from Remitano. He over paid and reported to my bank to block my account. We settled in remitano and his money was paid. Its been close to 2 weeks now and my Gtb account is still blocked . Can I sue Remitano for damages? Remitano is supposed to lock his coins till be ask the bank to unrestrict my account but they doing nothing
Re: Can I Sue Remitano To Court? by DanAugust2021: 8:46am On Mar 17, 2023
Tymk:
guys, I had a crypto transaction with a guy from Remitano. He over paid and reported to my bank to block my account. We settled in remitano and his money was paid. Its been close to 2 weeks now and my Gtb account is still blocked . Can I sue Remitano for damages? Remitano is supposed to lock his coins till be ask the bank to unrestrict my account but they doing nothing
As far as CBN is concerned, trading in cryptocurrency through Nigerian banks is prohibited. If he did mention cryptocurrency transaction during his complaint to GTB and provided them with transaction details, then their is little or nothing he can do to make your bank unblock your account as you now have a case to answer with CBN.
Re: Can I Sue Remitano To Court? by Tymk: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2023
DanAugust2021:
As far as CBN is concerned, trading in cryptocurrency through Nigerian banks is prohibited. If he did mention cryptocurrency transaction during his complaint to GTB and provided them with transaction details, then their is little or nothing he can do to make your bank unblock your account as you now have a case to answer with CBN.
he didn't mention crypto
Re: Can I Sue Remitano To Court? by DanAugust2021: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2023
Tymk:
he didn't mention crypto
OK, then remitano will need to do the needful, and contact the guy so he can write to your bank telling them that the issue has been resolved.
Re: Can I Sue Remitano To Court? by Tymk: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2023
DanAugust2021:
OK, then remitano will need to do the needful, and contact the guy so he can write to your bank telling them that the issue has been resolved.
Remitano is contacting him but he is not taking it seriously . What Remitano is supposed to do is to lock his coins so he can treat it as urgent. That's why I want to sue Remitano for damages if possible

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, Girlfriend Arrested For Drug Smuggling In South Africa / What Are Your Honest Views About Making Money Online? / How Asari Dokubo Storm The Street With Military Weapons, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.