Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results (15539 Views)

Wayne Rooney, Patrick Vieira Inducted Into PL 2022 Hall Of Fame (video, Pics) / Crystal Palace Appoints Patrick Vieira As New Manager / BREAKING: Crystal Palace Sack Frank De Boer After 77 Days As Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2023
Congratulations to Man city.. Arsenal will definitely drop points against palace
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by Draslo(m): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2023
Tribal:
I've observed this many times and I think it is time for me to retire from here. Someone tell me why I'm the Most Mentioned UserName on Nairaland.
It's just the reality of is mesh of tribes called Nigeria
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by Inhuman69: 10:15am On Mar 17, 2023
Even if they hire zidenne nothing go change
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2023
BurialGround:

Respond to your mentions and clarify people on what you posted instead of ignoring them. Be responsible for once.
the owner of this website is supposed to have prohibited that moniker name disabling it, programming it in such a way that no one can create an account with the name "mentions"

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by jumper524(m): 10:18am On Mar 17, 2023
Tribal:
I've observed this many times and I think it is time for me to retire from here. Someone tell me why I'm the Most Mentioned UserName on Nairaland.
you no know where you put hand.
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by Melonsmasher: 10:18am On Mar 17, 2023
Tribal:
Cus Nigeria is sick with tribal chauvinism and sentiments that gets your moniker mentioned every now and then on Nairaland. You need a new moniker to have peace. Your username is the biggest problem we have in the country.

4 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by CarlosTheJackal: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2023
Tribal:
Seun kindly ban this moniker
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by davidtemi(m): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2023
Tribal:
Even @mannerbbqgrills doesn't have such mention

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by upower123(m): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2023
Tribal:
well work
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by bluefilm: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2023
Reportbutton:
Bring in someone who can do the job...
Reason why Nigerians INEC vote TINUBU a man who wey no Sabi
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by gleamy(m): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2023
They sacked him today March 17 which is also a day for St. Patrick's Day.. Looking like it's coincidence grin grin
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by Adakintroy: 10:40am On Mar 17, 2023
And plotter" still has his.

England and fanning their own.
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2023
Long overdue,but still remain a legend
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by demoBaba: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2023
ebuk4real:
shocked

Tinubu will be sacked too by the courts. Watch it

After 2031.
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by Dagger111(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2023
ebuk4real:
shocked

Tinubu will be sacked too by the courts. Watch it

You are so used to mentioning Tinubu's name in every slit opportunity u have in coming to Nairaland with your 50mb date plan. You will just die of Heart Attack cos of this responsible man. Na only RIP we go type for you, nothing more. One naira, we no go contribute to your funeral rite. Put this same energy into being productive. Trust me, u won't regret it.
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by Ray07(m): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2023
Under 2.5 manager grin
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by Qasim6(m): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2023
I did not see that coming
Patrick Vieira still doing a decent job.

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:07am On Mar 17, 2023
Tymk:
A football coach and a football player cant be the same . Stop making mr b do the job of Mr c
MOST football Coaches were players,so what are you going on about?
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2023
Qasim6:
I did not see that coming
Patrick Vieira still doing a decent job.
No he is not,the results don't lie..
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by ogatboy(m): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2023
Reportbutton:
Bring in someone who can do the job...
Reason why Nigerians vote TINUBU a man who Sabi

Show us your polling unit result. I am sure Tinubu lost it
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by Karleb(m): 11:49am On Mar 17, 2023
The way these clubs are set up makes it hard for managers to get meaningful results but it is the managers that always bear the brunt, not total restructure or maybe sale of the club.

That can be saddening.

Take for instance, the reason Tottenham don't have a cup for years now is solely because of poor management and not the coach or anything.
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by Viridis(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
Since Gallagher left crystal palace has not been the same he made Viera look like a super coach
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by Angelfrost(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
This life ehn... No one cares about your struggles!

Too bad for Vieira... He started so well. The players let him down!
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by Reportbutton: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
ogatboy:

Show us your polling unit result. I am sure Tinubu lost it
When an OSU 🐖 speaks, I know them.
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by ufuosman(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
D journey is still long for him
All d best as u continue d journey
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by Tymk: 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
FlipModeSquade:
MOST football Coaches were players,so what are you going on about?
na indomie generation you be. The real ogees know that a football and a coach are 2 different jobs.
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by ogatboy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Reportbutton:

When an OSU 🐖 speaks, I know them.

Still show us your pulling unit as a human that you are
Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by Culer: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Tymk:
na indomie generation you be. The real ogees know that a football and a coach are 2 different jobs.
He's actually right.. most football managers were formerly players.

you're the one talking like an "indomie generation" here.

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results by feedthenation(m): 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
--at least a black coach was given the chance to manage an EPL club---

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emery: Manchester United Are Scary, But Villarreal Will Not Tremble / Best Soccer Analyst On Radio/TV? / Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Clash With Lesotho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.