Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? (951 Views)

If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? / Why Allow Geoworldedu To Blaspheme Continuously / Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 7:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

"When the stupid can not argue, he insults"
Lawag3
Re: If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 7:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I know! But you and your children shall be barren in all things til your house disappears from the face of the earth because of barrenness. And suddenly shall destruction wipe away your house forever and ever.
Lawag3
Re: If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? by Lawag3: 8:31am On Mar 18, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lawag3

You can stop tagging me now I have seen enough.
Re: If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2023
Steep:
By the way, Adam was not tempted but rather it was eve that was tempted.

Where did you get, that God paid Satan to tempt man?

God already gave Adam and eve authority on earth, so it is Adam and eve's duty to resist the devil but they didn't.

Adam chosed to listen to the voice of eve than God.

God will not take away your responsibility just because you would in the future make a bad choice.

By the way Satan is not omniscient, he is just a creature and could be very much defeated only if Adam stick to what God told him.

The odds where never stacked against Adam.
He was created in a perfect environment
He had the voice of God speaking to him directly.
Was given authority and dominion on earth, every thing on earth literally submit to him
Was given instruction about things so he knew what to do or what not to do.
The odds were stacked in his favour but threw all that away just perhaps to please his wife.
1. Adam was tempted through Eve. I guess you didn't read that part of your fairy tale
2. Where did you get, that God paid Satan to tempt man?
It was an analogy. Remember Yahweh created Satan andgave him powers, almost all his powers(omnipresent, omniscient etc) . Also remember Satan runs all his acts by Yahweh, who gives him the thumbs up. Remember the story of Job. Besides Yahweh is omniscient, and knows Satan would succeed in conning Adam.
Thus I used the analogy of a man paying a bully to assault his son, since Yahweh gave Satan the power to deceive Adam.
Savvy?
3. God already gave Adam and eve authority on earth, so it is Adam and eve's duty to resist the devil but they didn't.

Which authority? Remember Satan has the power to appear in any form or shape(thus appearing as a snake), heard what Yahweh told Adam(thus is omnipresent) etc
Exactly what powers does Adam have? He can't disappear, can't be omnipresent
4. Adam chosed to listen to the voice of eve than God.
Who created Eve? Yahweh!
Who knows Eve would deceive Adam but went ahead with her creation? Yahweh!
Do you see your god's complicity in this crime?
5. God will not take away your responsibility just because you would in the future make a bad choice.
Good. So why doesn't he at least equip you properly to face the responsibility or task? Just like leaving someone that can't swim out in the middle of an ocean
6. By the way Satan is not omniscient, he is just a creature and could be very much defeated only if Adam stick to what God told him
Typical theist. You don't even know your Bible. Definition of omniscient is all-knowing. If Satan isn't all-knowing, how come he knows what Yahweh told Adam? He knows where Adam was? He knows Job? And according to ya'll, he knows everyone's sins and uses it against them. He knows what you know. Hell, he knows where Yahweh hangs out
(Job 1:6-7 [6] Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
[7] And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.)

Tell me, does any mortal here know the exact spot yahweh chills in the heavens? No! grin
So that nigga has way more powers than you think
7. The odds where never stacked against Adam.

Oh yes, it was. Nigga never knew what hit him. Yahweh was regularly chatting with Satan way before he started talking to Adam. In fact, they talk on buddy terms, just like the Job incident. So that's not a criterion for any power grin
Steep:
By the way, Adam was not tempted but rather it was eve that was tempted.

Where did you get, that God paid Satan to tempt man?

God already gave Adam and eve authority on earth, so it is Adam and eve's duty to resist the devil but they didn't.

Adam chosed to listen to the voice of eve than God.

God will not take away your responsibility just because you would in the future make a bad choice.

By the way Satan is not omniscient, he is just a creature and could be very much defeated only if Adam stick to what God told him.

The odds where never stacked against Adam.
Was given authority and dominion on earth, every thing on earth literally submit to him
The odds were stacked in his favour but threw all that away just perhaps to please his wife.
1. Adam was tempted through Eve. I guess you didn't read that part of your fairy tale
2. Where did you get, that God paid Satan to tempt man?
It was an analogy. Remember Yahweh created Satan andgave him powers, almost all his powers(omnipresent, omniscient etc) . Also remember Satan runs all his acts by Yahweh, who gives him the thumbs up. Remember the story of Job. Besides Yahweh is omniscient, and knows Satan would succeed in conning Adam.
Thus I used the analogy of a man paying a bully to assault his son, since Yahweh gave Satan the power to deceive Adam.
Savvy?
3. God already gave Adam and eve authority on earth, so it is Adam and eve's duty to resist the devil but they didn't.

Which authority? Remember Satan has the power to appear in any form or shape(thus appearing as a snake), heard what Yahweh told Adam(thus is omnipresent) etc
Exactly what powers does Adam have? He can't disappear, can't be omnipresent
4. Adam chosed to listen to the voice of eve than God.
Who created Eve? Yahweh!
Who knows Eve would deceive Adam but went ahead with her creation? Yahweh!
Do you see your god's complicity in this crime?
5. God will not take away your responsibility just because you would in the future make a bad choice.
Good. So why doesn't he at least equip you properly to face the responsibility or task? Just like leaving someone that can't swim out in the middle of an ocean
6. By the way Satan is not omniscient, he is just a creature and could be very much defeated only if Adam stick to what God told him
Typical theist. You don't even know your Bible. Definition of omniscient is all-knowing. If Satan isn't all-knowing, how come he knows what Yahweh told Adam? He knows where Adam was? He knows Job? And according to ya'll, he knows everyone's sins and uses it against them. He knows what you know. Hell, he knows where Yahweh hangs out
(Job 1:6-7 [6] Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
[7] And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.)

Tell me, does any mortal here know the exact spot yahweh chills in the heavens? No! grin
So that nigga has way more powers than you think
7. The odds where never stacked against Adam.

Oh yes, it was. Nigga never knew what hit him. Yahweh was regularly chatting with Satan way before he started talking to Adam. In fact, they talk on buddy terms, just like the Job incident. So that's not a criterion for any power grin
8. Was given authority and dominion on earth, every thing on earth literally submit to him

Even a higher authority and power was given to Satan. Like I listed above, Yahweh made him omniscient, omnipresent etc. Poor Adam was none of them. Could Adam be invisible? No. Can he be everywhere? No.
There you go
Re: If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2023
Lawag3:

You can stop tagging me now I have seen enough.
I warned you. You think I'm joking or lying. Too late now
Re: If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? by mysticwarrior(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Suffering came upon men as a result of man's refusal to go the course God’s way. God created this world as a testing ground, a training program so to speak, to produce for Himself Sons of God, and the only way for each to succeed the course was through submission and obedience to God's Law. However, the first man put on the course decided that he and his descendants would not need God's help hence the reason why God decided to cut them off choosing for Himself only a portion to subject under His Law - the children of Israel, this from a line of men who insisted that they would rather have it God's way after all. undecided

2. God does not answer the prayers of sinners. So long as you refuse to live your life in continuous submission and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ by which you are then eventually able to pay off your sin debt to God with, you are sinner and God cannot and will not answer your prayers. He is not under any obligation to do so meaning you practically pray in vain. undecided
1 John 1:9 says "confess your sins and he is faithful to forgive us" when David sin against God he repent and ask God to forgive him, he even prayed and fasted for the child Bathsheba had for him to live, but his prayers were still not answered.
Re: If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? by sorextee(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I know! But you and your children shall be barren in all things til your house disappears from the face of the earth because of barrenness. And suddenly shall destruction wipe away your house forever and ever.

A good Christian will not say this. After cursing that guy, u will still use that mouth to praise and pray to God. This is why I say so many of we religious people are hypocrites.
Re: If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
sorextee:

A good Christian will not say this. After cursing that guy, u will still use that mouth to praise and pray to God. This is why I say so many of we religious people are hypocrites.

A true Christian is intolerant of evil and knows that he is duty bound to condemn it. Isaiah 54:17.

You are no Christian if thou seeth a Muslim dog blaspheme The Lord and thou didst not hotly curse him that perhaps The Lord may hear and destroy him, that the whole world may fear and know that The Lord indeed Rules!
Re: If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
jaephoenix:

Well bingo, I'm still alive and kicking

Esau ,Saul, Solomon had long lives, but it does not matter because destruction is always at the end.
Re: If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
mysticwarrior:
1 John 1:9 says "confess your sins and he is faithful to forgive us" when David sin against God he repent and ask God to forgive him, he even prayed and fasted for the child Bathsheba had for him to live, but his prayers were still not answered.
According to Jesus Christ, if you are not a Son of God, you are a sinner — a slave to sin, heavy with a debt of sin that is yet unpaid for — and God does not answer the prayers of sinners. Even when a sinner asks God for forgiveness that prayer goes unanswered because, again, God does not answer the prayer of sinners. The prayer of the unrighteous is an abomination to God. It is as simple as that. Rather than pine for that which applies only to those who are Sons of God, work towards becoming one first, then you can speak of that which applies only to them - John 8 vs 31 - 44. undecided
Re: If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
sorextee:

That is even mild. Go through his posts, you'll understand. The guy is cantankerous
Re: If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

A true Christian is intolerant of evil and knows that he is duty bound to condemn it. Isaiah 54:17.

You are no Christian if thou seeth a Muslim dog blaspheme The Lord and thou didst not hotly curse him that perhaps The Lord may hear and destroy him, that the whole world may fear and know that The Lord indeed Rules!
Lawag3
Re: If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Esau ,Saul, Solomon had long lives, but it does not matter because destruction is always at the end.
You mean death? Oh, we're all gonna die. You'll probably die before me. So I don't know what you're talking about
Re: If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Steep:
So if a man goes ahead to drink from a river that is not meant for drinking after he is told, so the river should be blamed for his actions?
The devil never came to Adam by the way,
Adam was to lead eve as the head not the other way round, he allowed eve lead him, Adam just like people don't have any excuse.

All you try to do is avoid responsibility. Adam responsibility was to ensure he keeps to God's commandments.
1. I told you Adam was tempted through Eve. Does it matter the order the temptation came?
2. When the person was forced to drink, then he has no choice
Re: If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

He Who created you shall make you and thy children barren in all things till thy house be as a desert. And suddenly shall your calamity and destruction come to wipe away you and your house forever and ever.
Lawag3
Re: If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jackanda1:
Why some of you are hateful atheist today is because you're too smart for God.

The only criteria to enjoying the salvation, presence and warmth that God has to offer is to become like a child.
Why should I hate fgkrwvskeh?
Re: If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the son of liars. We shall see if your family will not be filled with calamity and destruction until there is none left.
Lawag3
Re: If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I don't need to but I know Who Does and I know How He operates and so I know that you have fallen into one of His Snares and you must be destroyed o ye devil!
Lawag3
Re: If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 12:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

"When the stupid has nothing to say, he insults."
Lawag3
Re: If God Knew All Things And Can Do All Things Why Allow Sin To Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:08am On Mar 19, 2023
jaephoenix:

You mean death? Oh, we're all gonna die. You'll probably die before me. So I don't know what you're talking about

You would know what I am talking about when it starts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look At This / What Is True Holiness? / A Very Urgent Warning And Message From Our Lord Jesus! Pls: Take Heed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.