Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

U.s Mum Kills Twins. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.s Mum Kills Twins. (971 Views)

Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) / Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] / Mum Kills Her 3 Kids To Prevent Boyfriend Leaving Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.s Mum Kills Twins. by Ranoscky(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2011
A young mother charged with murder has told US police she hid her pregnancy, gave birth to twin sons at her family's home and killed the infants by smothering their cries so her parents wouldn't hear them. Read the full details here and leave your comment (s), thanx! ~~> http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/world/10271723/us-mum-tells-police-she-smothered-newborns/
Re: U.s Mum Kills Twins. by Eiregirl(f): 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2011
I couldn't even bear to read the full details!!!! cry
Re: U.s Mum Kills Twins. by Ben13: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2011
Gawd!!
Re: U.s Mum Kills Twins. by Greenslim: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2011
wickedness in highest level.
Re: U.s Mum Kills Twins. by MMM2(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2011
lord have mercy
Re: U.s Mum Kills Twins. by MrsChima1(f): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2011
How romantic.
Re: U.s Mum Kills Twins. by Tosinville(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2011
She had her reasons why she killed those infants.
Re: U.s Mum Kills Twins. by MrCork17: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2011
U.S Mum? was it Mrs Chima? undecided
Re: U.s Mum Kills Twins. by MrCork17: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2011
U.S Mum?  I suspect Mrs Chima? undecided
Re: U.s Mum Kills Twins. by MrsChima1(f): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2011
Too bad you aren't one of the twins. lipsrsealed It would have been a joyous moment for me.

Mr, Cork:

U.S Mum?  I suspect Mrs Chima? undecided
Re: U.s Mum Kills Twins. by Ranoscky(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2011
Tosinville:

What [b]f[/b]ucking reason would make a 'mother' kill her, NOT just 'a' baby, but TWIN babies, for muthafuckin sake? undecided

Oloun, she needs to be eletrocuted to death!

I guess the quote below is the answer to this devilish woman's babaric deed:
Greenslim:

wickedness in highest level.
Re: U.s Mum Kills Twins. by plappville(f): 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2011
[s]If u are alive today, know that ur mum had wish u to be alive, a child should live or die, the mother has the decision. sOMANY INFANTS HAVE DIED THIS WAY. SO LOVE UR MUM FOR LOVING U AND BREADING U.[/s]
Mother 'killed her baby in the microwave'
By IAN MARKHAM-SMITH
Last updated at 21:47 28 January 2008

Read more:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-510909/Mother-killed-baby-microwave.html

Tosinville:

U could do it for a for some reasons too

For whatever reason u can kill ur infant child, u had better kill urself and let that child live, why would she want to still live after killing the most precious gifts given to her by GOD

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Bugglers Return Stolen Goods After 3 Months / Woman Molested In Abuja, Suspect Sends Her The Tape And Demands N5 Mill / PHOTOS: Decomposing Bodies Of Murdered Policemen Arrive Bayelsa!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.