Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) (47928 Views)

Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar / Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Kolababe: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
The sort of evils being committed everyday in this world by human beings make you wonder if this world shouldn't be already ended. A lady named Amaka Nicholas shared this pictures on her facebook page. See what one girl in abbatoir, Jos did to her twin babies, She suffocated one in boiling hot water and removed the intestines of the other then wrapped it in her blanket.

NOW, YOU WOULD EXPECT THAT THE FACT THAT THIS IS IN THE NEWS NOW WILL STOP SOMEONE ELSE FROM DOING WORSE, BUT WE CAN ALMOST BET IT 100PERCENT THAT ANOTHER HUMAN WILL COMMIT AN UNTHINKABLE EVIL TOMORROW. WHY?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/baby-mama-kills-her-twins-in-jos.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Kolababe: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by 7footre(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
O my sweet jesus... I couldn't even look at d pics, the hrt of man is dangerously wicked

14 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by White007(m): 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Just when you think you've heard and seen it all, another one pops up more gruesome and despicable. Lord have mercy!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by dewaskillz: 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
After suffering for 9 months you end up killing your babies

4 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by myfantasies(f): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
What d hell shocked shocked

I think she is mentally ill

24 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by peacengine(m): 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
She must be a witch

4 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by SolexxBarry(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
Many are mad but few are roaming

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by looseweight: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Wickedness of the highest places

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by holicalpha(m): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Heartless B*tch!

Some are out there looking for the fruit of the wombsome go as far as Adopting,some buy babies(crazy beings),cases of surrogacy.

And you killed yours...damn! Woman! You ought to be protective....

I pray you rot in Jail!

#LovemyMAMA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Pheals(f): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
undecidedjesu Kristi - if I open bible for this lady my curse go pass the one moses rain on the Israelites !!! Let me plug few into her life

become barren for life like David first wife

Be disgrace like Queen vashiti

Dog go eat your flesh like queen Jezebel

Lose your dignity like queen Athaliah

May u become still without going forward like lot wife !!!

Can someone say amen let curse this lady now cry

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Kjking(m): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
God have mercy
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by allanphash7(m): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ok

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by VickyRotex(f): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
End time o cry cry
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Omotayor123(f): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
But why

4 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
Can you see what Nigerian ladies are doing? Smh

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by daveyjay(m): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chai...the heart of man is continually evil! But why nah, there are lots of barren wives seekinq for womb fruitfulness, yet nothinq, and this devil incarnate just killed a set of twins from her very womb. . . Oh lawd have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by ikombe: 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
The thunder that will fire this woman is still in the GYM cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by creamylicious(f): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Well she probably needs medical care as one does not know if her family lives in abject poverty and she come add these babies join..... Plus the father of the kids may have refused to take up the responsibility of caring for the kids..... This murder would make her go madder now sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Aristotle96(m): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Op u think say na every body way head correct... Many are mad and just few are roaming

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by ceeceebobo(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
angry
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by zealz4u(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
soooooooo sad....if her mother did dis to her when she born would she be alive to be getting pregnant uneccessarily?......she is worse than boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by ikombe: 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
7footre:
O my sweet jesus... I couldn't even look at d pics, the hrt of man is dangerously wicked
heart of woman undecided

6 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by OBTMOS(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Izygab(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
What a heinous way of controlling the exponential increase in population even as it's a global issue.

But sniffing life out of innocent kids
Was such an evil that even lucifer would weep

End time

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by ellabooz(f): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
That girl should be arrested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by skyface00(m): 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmmmm so sad! Why did I open this thread dis night
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by ifoundmyperfect: 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Haaaaa! shocked shocked shocked
Devil himself go shock to see the height of this woman's evil... #PeopleDey cry cry
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by RoyalBlak007: 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Girls are wicked...even the devil can testify to that...that why he gave her the apple to give to him
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Caseless: 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
The same punishment should be meted out to her.
Re: Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Oh! My sweet God!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked / U.S. Bureau Of Prisons To Probe Hushpuppi Over Viral Feast At Fort Dix Facility / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.