Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV (60353 Views)

More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market / Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video / Men In Military Uniforms Shooting At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by boldtruthalways: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
The people's President....
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by TheZooHasFalln: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Rigged poll you just conducted. Share for APC , quote for PDP, Like for LP
Which one is easiest to do? grin
Can't you go to any length to vote for someone you love? All of the options are easy by the way.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Phreshyrolite: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
Na lie dis one na when He came to campaign for himself na,E done Tay small he even came alone i was there live..
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by lightwind(m): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
All these plus others are waste of time. He won’t win

Please, do you have any problem with IGBO people ?

What did IGBO people did to you ?

Just tell me, i won't tell i promise..

Because the HATE from you is just too much ma
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by liasmiram2567: 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
press9jatv:
Sanwo Olu is a clueless goner. GRV wins the poll

In your dream
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Nopretence: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ten Kobo advice to aggressive lazy youth disobedient,the earlier u accept your fate and move on to restrategize for 2027 election cos this 18th march election have been done earlier when you are sleeping dozing in the 11th of march
Massiveglory:
PODATTI is a divine movement. You cannot get this love with 500billion.
The authentic winner and incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Convincing people without threats or vagabonism.

I just watched the video of instigation, threatening and violence unleashed by mc olomo.
I also just saw first hand the destruction of properties and injury to humans that happened in surulere.

Tinubu is a danger to lagos state and Nigeria.
I don't care what you say on sanwolu. Vote out Apc aggressively in lagos state.
Those guys are murderers , criminals, vagabonds and demons that should not exist with humans.

Lagosians let us sanitize our state once and for all.
Vote for GRV. Vote Mama, papa, pikin . Vote LP

Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Talknochip(m): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
Peter obi is a movement

Its beyond the Presidential elections
Even if Peter Obi decides to join them like what other politicians do when they lose elections, this movement will still continue.

Its a reawakening
Its a battle to win the soul of our Nation back from perdition and evil cabals

Its a battle to between evil and good
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Killermamba: 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
cocolacec:
Dirty market place.piggies
E dirty reach your mama bed doggies
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by BeauBragnar11: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
tyboy:
[b][/b]
I still got a better life than u
B.eng , MSc in information technology . Consultant for many IT firms. No be play o. I got a better life than u bro.

You'd definitely logout and reality would be staring at you in the face.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by PopQueenAgency: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
As tomorrow is election day, and we all KNOW EYE-NECK and the Nigeria Police would rather protect MC Oluomo than protect voters, what do you plan to take with you?

I have bought my own pepper spray and my husband will take his taser along.

My neighbor said she will take kitchen knife, haha, mogbe. We're really ready for the thugs tomorrow!
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by toneroforever(m): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
AyomideOG01:

I was enjoying ur post until I got to the bolded grin...The only woman that can truly love a man is the mama...stop deceiving gullible people grin

Lol...bros u r not serious grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by BigBrother9ja: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
Atlantis585:

Lagos for real Lagosians.
Not visitors ordinary people from neighboring states claiming to own the place.
Sanwo-Olu is about to be defeated badly and by landslide. Thiefnubbu his and your Lord and Saviour lost shamefully and already gave up on Lagos and on Sanwo-Olu the choirmaster, hair-dresser, labourer, mechanic and cleaner. Remember as Thiefnubbu take disgrace Ambode, na so him go get disgraced pass soon at tribunal and Supreme Court .

But for now, it’s bye bye to Sanwo-Olu.

For now, let’s Welcome the most exciting incoming and most achieving incoming Governor we will ever have in Lagos, the incoming Governor Gbadebo Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour.
Lol
See frustrated loser ranting grin
Just as with Tinubu, this coming one will make you people cry as well grin
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by press9jatv: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
liasmiram2567:

In your dream
in reality. Sanwo Olu and Tinubu was goners on February 25th presidential poll and they will be goners again in March 18th governorship election in Lagos State too. GRV is the people’s choice. GRV wins the poll
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Goodoldays(m): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Just as we disgraced you for Tinubu, this will happen before your very eyes too.

Una go cry tire grin grin

Cry blood
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Billygee2u: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
domDva:
Free and real love. Their king of kings of Lagos would have had to spend 10bln to arrange this type of reception.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Billygee2u: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
socialmediaman:
Tinubu can’t try this! Sanwo Olu won’t even let him, Unless Sanwo Olu wants to get only 150K votes
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Billygee2u: 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
The Love for Obi is organic!
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by bizzibodi(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Operation take back Lagos from the Dracula's.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Atlantis585: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
See frustrated loser ranting grin
Just as with Tinubu, this coming one will make you people cry as well grin

Tinubu ke?
Under any government anywhere in Nigeria, Igbos must thrive.
Igbos are indispensable in Nigeria.
Whether you like or not.
Thiefnubbu realized that earlier on and placed Igbos in the most sensitive positions.
So go get your facts right.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by bigcasava1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Why yoruba agbero and mc olomu no dey do there gra gra enter oladipo
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by novicali: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
Just look at how PO is going about campaigning for LP and the rest presidential contestants are nowhere to be found. When LP starts clearing everywhere they will say they were taken unawares.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Yagier: 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Atlantis585:

You just made no sense here.
By your logic, is it right to call a Yoruba man/woman from Ogbomosho a Lagos indigene even if he is not from there or has any investment there.

There is what is called stakeholdership.

If you live in Lagos, Abuja, Owerri, Lokoja or Ogbomosho and own a property or pay your rents and work there, you have more stake there than say someone who although has tribal affiliation but probably have never set foot in that part of the country.

You people should stop all these nonsense of Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa tribalism.

We are all Nigerians - simple and short.

Anyone with a counter view can go and start his or her own country with his likeminds elsewhere.
I know on a 💯 that igbos are Igbos and Yoruba are Yoruba….a yoruba man can’t tell you who he wants to be king in Igbo land just becox he is a stakeholder in that same land….you Igbos folks would point him to exit….you lot are quick to champion national unity when it suits your goals….I hope we can all get past this programming someday,tolerate one another and be one Nigeria…..
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
SANWO NO DEY FIGHT ANYONE.
HIS A GOOD GENTLEMAN
VOTE ExPERIENCED SANWO a BRIDGE BUIDER ,HE HAS DONE WELL. angry grin
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by sade38436: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
You don come again with your gibberish..You don come again with your gibberish.....
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by obokuntravels: 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ladipo market is a goner, the place is too dirty for business....All of una should prepare to leave back to Aba asap after election.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by one4GOD(f): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Ladipo Market in Pandemonium as Peter Obi campaigns for Labour Party gubernatorial candidate in Lagos, GRV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5txb4KHGkM

this was during presidential election, cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by ijaola(m): 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
So ladipo is the whole lagos. Why go to igbo dominated area if it not ethnic based?
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Ikpaitid: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
I Remember how Obidients used to say" e go shock you" 😂😂🤣😅
The funny thing is that Obidients still haven't recovered from the shock President Tinubu gave them. It is indeed true that there is no polling unit on social media.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by codedguy1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
uchmannn:

Rigging will produce the gap na abi?
That is why we need obi to recover his mandate so that election in Nigeria henceforth will be free and fair

I tell you. Even enable diaspora voting so that those living outside that see how well it is where they are can vote and make sure no dumb idiot or agbero or someone we can't trace or confirm anything about them will rule us.

These one will even make sure they leave a loophole so that their rigging will continue.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by kcbaba007: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Ladipo Market in Pandemonium as Peter Obi campaigns for Labour Party gubernatorial candidate in Lagos, GRV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5txb4KHGkM

Agaaain?....... This Obi just dey give Tinubu and his seniot houseboy including their urchins heart attack on daily basis.....
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by broadman20: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
All these plus others are waste of time. He won’t win

Hahahaha !

You have comforter

Jesus is your comforter

Your saviour is your comforter

You are not alone
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by ala2222(f): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
fake news and old pics ,,,peter obi no come ladipo for goveronship campaign

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) / 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment / Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.