Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

The Virtues Of Patience - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Virtues Of Patience (5229 Views)

The Virtues Of The Last Ten Days Of Ramadan / The Virtues Of The Month Of Sha'ban / Virtues Of Drinking Zamzam Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Virtues Of Patience by Shidda: 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ibn Qayyim said about Patience(in summary)

Patience is as firm as a horse that never stumbles, it is as effective as a sharp sword, it is the basic step for victory without which there is no victory, it is more sufficient than the strongest weapon. The people of patience are granted the priviledge of receiving Allah’s support in this world and the next. Allah made it is a major requisite of leadership, it is better in every way for those who hold onto it. As long as people are patient and have Taqwa, no evil plan can harm them. It leads to glory, dignity and success. Allah has stated that He loves those who are patient.

The glad tidings of patient – every of which is better than this world and all it contains. Allah said:
And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.). 156. Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: "Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.". They are those on whom are the Salawat from their Lord and His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided-ones. (Baqara 2: 155-157)

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Virtues Of Patience by MyPeopleInfo(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
ok

Being my first time to be the first commenter on a post on nairaland and on this particular topic and on this particular day (Friday) I feel it must be significant. Reason being the subject topic has being what I've being practicing for a while to the extent that my first in a very long time post with this particular account which is also the first post of this account is tantamount to my thinking of loosing my patience in making it legitimately.

I posted here on 13th of this month to pour out my worries, displeasure and concern and till now the post hasn't make it to the front page. Here is the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/7608325/job-it-proper-laptop-still

Mr. Seun and moderators, kindly help me push it to front page. I believe it will be an answered prayer for me today. Pls let it be significant for me.
In summary of my post: I'm in urgent need of a remote job in order to scale up my learning in the tech world. I have a good working laptop with strong internet connection in a conducive environment.
To my fellow Nairalanders, I wouldn't mind being referred even if it's and intern in the tech world.

Kindly check this link https://www.nairaland.com/7608325/job-it-proper-laptop-still for the main post.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Virtues Of Patience by MyPeopleInfo(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
on the 2nd one

1 Like

Re: The Virtues Of Patience by MyPeopleInfo(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
ok, let's do it again
Re: The Virtues Of Patience by MyPeopleInfo(m): 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
first time wey i go be first commenter for nairaland after over 10 yrs

1 Like

Re: The Virtues Of Patience by MyPeopleInfo(m): 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
is plenty for my baba warisi o
Re: The Virtues Of Patience by MyPeopleInfo(m): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Oga Seun abeg my gift ooooo
Re: The Virtues Of Patience by Debangis20(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
Wallahu ma'as sabireen. May we be among the patients. Alhamdulillah!
Re: The Virtues Of Patience by Omotosho1090905(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
True
Re: The Virtues Of Patience by Bimpe29: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nothing good, pleasant, enduring and soothing comes by without patience. It's really a bedrock of prosperity.

3 Likes

Re: The Virtues Of Patience by Shidda: 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
MyPeopleInfo:
ok

Being my first time to be the first commenter on a post on nairaland and on this particular topic and on this particular day (Friday) I feel it must be significant. Reason being the subject topic has being what I've being practicing for a while to the extent that my first in a very long time post with this particular account which is also the first post of this account is tantamount to my thinking of loosing my patience in making it legitimately.
Thanks in anticipation.
Who knows, i sent you a pm, may Allah see us through

1 Like

Re: The Virtues Of Patience by abdullahi45: 4:21am On Mar 19, 2023
May Allah grant us increased patience and steadfastness. Jazakallahu khairan
Re: The Virtues Of Patience by MyPeopleInfo(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Shidda:

Who knows, i sent you a pm, may Allah see us through

Yes sir, I've replied the mail. Thanks for your concern.

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From Hadith 9 Of The 40 Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih / "Yaumul-Quds Al-Alami"-International Jerusalem Day / Have you completed six fast of Shawwal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.