Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

The Hidden Yoruba Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hidden Yoruba Agenda (2984 Views)

The Yoruba Agenda / Nwosu Is Pained That This Is Called Yoruba Agenda. He Wants An Igbo Agenda. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Vado2: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2023
Nigerian immigrants who live abroad achieve the highest levels of success politically or economically. You don't fucking have any of their bloodline, but as a citizen, you still get to enjoy sane priorities. However, in Nigeria, the political elites have stoked the fires of ethno-religious bigotry for their own self-serving interests. And some credulous individuals have engaged in ethnic profiling. Today it is the Igbos; tomorrow it can be Edo or the Itsekiris The Yorubas intend to enslave other southern clans that are minorities, just like what the Fulanis are doing to the Hausas. And to know that they did the same thing to Goodluck Jonathan. NOW THE BIG QUESTION IS WHO’S NEXT

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Iamgrey5(m): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2023
Tears every where on Nairaland

When it rains, it pours cry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Vado2: 11:15am On Mar 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Tears every where on Nairaland

When it rains, it pours cry

I have absolutely no interest in it; I'm just being honest about the facts. How much worse has it gotten since tribal profiling entered our political system. I'm not even Ibo, but this is just a warning to other southern tribes that the Yorubas are up to something. It would be exposed to everyone in the upcoming months.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Iamgrey5(m): 11:16am On Mar 19, 2023
Vado2:

I have absolutely no interest in it; I'm just being honest about the facts. How much worse has it gotten since tribal profiling entered our political system. I'm not even Ibo, but this is just a warning to other southern tribes that the Yorubas are up to something. It would be exposed to everyone in the upcoming months.

Flames to dust cry

I feel your pain bruv

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Vado2: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2023
Now, some would say, "Play the local politics of your host community the way they want it," but when these black Nigerian migrants do travel to the US, they support the Democratic Party, which goes against the wishes of the bulk of white supremacists. This is a result of the Democratic Party's stance regarding migrants in general. It's safe to say that the Democratic Party has become the party of immigrants. Yet I haven't noticed Republicans harassing or profiling immigrants or telling them not to contest for political offices. It was once said on this forum that Tinubu's presidency would turn the Yorubas into the most despised tribe; now you can see why that was said. The precedent the Yorubas set would come back to bite.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Kapeter(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Vado2:

Na from una anus una dey think self abi wetin? Even small minority ijaw wey dey with us for Ondo state we never enslave Dem finish na warri people we go come go their land go enslave, abi na Efik, Urhobo et all we go go their land go enslave. Why una Mumu too much like dis self.

Do it's now a crime to try to protect your heritage olohun I nor know o. I wonder how many times the many Yorubas working in the oil sector in Warri and Port Harcourt have rise to interfere in the politics of the locals over there or claiming their land as no mans land.

Una go just open mouth wa talk nonsense. I bet you have no idea the population of Yorubas in the oil sector of Delta state.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by 2mch(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2023
The tears are delicious. Expecting from people what you won’t take is complete madness.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Vado2: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2023
2mch:
The tears are delicious. Expecting from people what you won’t take is complete madness.

Ethnic profiling is a new low. This was how Xenophobic attacks started in South Africa. If you don’t see anything wrong with this, then you have no business commenting. Just read and swerve!

6 Likes

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by 2mch(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Vado2:

Ethnic profiling is a new low. This was how Xenophobic attacks started in South Africa. If you don’t see anything wrong with this, then you have no business commenting. Just read and swerve!
Where are the LP Governors in SE? Ethnic profiling indeed. Elect LP all over SE first. You come to Lagos and first start the tribal and religious politics. Even trying to split Yoruba Muslim and Christians. Not knowing the strategy go carry you where you no know.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Vado2: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Kapeter:
Na from una anus una dey think self abi wetin? Even small minority ijaw wey dey with us for Ondo state we never enslave Dem finish na warri people we go come go their land go enslave, abi na Efik, Urhobo et all we go go their land go enslave. Why una Mumu too much like dis self.

Do it's now a crime to try to protect your heritage olohun I nor know o. I wonder how many times the many Yorubas working in the oil sector in Warri and Port Harcourt have rise to interfere in the politics of the locals over there or claiming their land as no mans land.

Una go just open mouth wa talk nonsense. I bet you have no idea the population of Yorubas in the oil sector of Delta state.

Ethnic profiling to preserve cultural heritage?? The Niger delta's inhabitants ought to beware of you guys.

I was reading through some elite Yorubas' comments on Twitter when I came across many tribalistic remarks about yorubaness and how they are taking over the country and key sectors. They want to do what the Fulanis are doing to the Hausas. There is, as I already stated, a big strategy to rule over other southern clans. The same guys forced a Southerner out because of their selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by OlawaleBammie: 11:44am On Mar 19, 2023
Vado2:
Nigerian immigrants who live abroad achieve the highest levels of success politically or economically. You don't fucking have any of their bloodline, but as a citizen, you still get to enjoy sane priorities. However, in Nigeria, the political elites have stoked the fires of ethno-religious bigotry for their own self-serving interests. And some credulous individuals have engaged in ethnic profiling. Today it is the Igbos; tomorrow it can be Edo or the Itsekiris The Yorubas intend to enslave other southern clans that are minorities, just like what the Fulanis are doing to the Hausas. And to know that they did the same thing to Goodluck Jonathan. NOW THE BIG QUESTION IS WHO’S NEXT

If u don't want to be enslave maybe u should go to Ur aguleri

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Vado2: 11:44am On Mar 19, 2023
2mch:

Where are the LP Governors in SE? Ethnic profiling indeed. Elect LP all over SE first. You come to Lagos and first start the tribal and religious politics. Even trying to split Yoruba Muslim and Christians. Not knowing the strategy go carry you where you no know.

So you lots can term it a tribalistic party as you all are already doing.
Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Vado2: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2023
Why would they still fight to become president after serving as president and vice president for eight years if this weren't the case? Just beware—the location of the presidency will alternate between the North and the South-West. Please do not claim that I didn’t say it. It's time to grow up, southern Nigerians and Niger-deltans. These bigots from the tribe are pulling a clever ruse. It’s an agenda!
Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by OlawaleBammie: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2023
Kapeter:

I heard they are the majority there, I don't know how tru it is sha
Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by AnyanwuSilas: 11:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Nigeria needs restructuring and decentralisation of power.

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Vado2: 11:47am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

If u don't want to be enslave maybe u should go to Ur aguleri

Bigot! Anyone that exposes your innate bigotry becomes Ibo to you! Hahahaha
Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by optionalY09: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2023
Vado2:

Shut up, because we just showed you small smoke screen you’re crying.

Did you remember you’re always calling us cowards for no reason. Simply because we are hospitable and unaggressive by culture and moral value. You people take advantage of our young ones because they have been trained to respect people who are older than them. You people came and ruined our moral values with aggression, intolerance and greed

4 Likes

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Throwback: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2023
OP you are right about immigrants from any part of the world attaining political heights in the developed and advanced democratic societies.

What you have not considered.

Those societies already have internal integration such that they are not ethnically tied to specific regions of their countries. Hence any one can contest from any region of their own country as long as they reside there. Example is USA.

So it is equally easy for immigrants to do the same.

Here in the developing democracies, our tribes have not even achieved internal harmony, but some want to achieve external harmony.

Case in point, the Igbos of SouthEast are so clanish in their social structure, that an Mbaise man from Imo cannot achieve political position in Nnewi in Anambra, and vice versa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Invictuse: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2023
Does this pathetic wail of sorrow apply in Anambra Enugu Abia Ebonyi n Imo

?
Vado2:
Now, some would say, "Play the local politics of your host community the way they want it," but when these black Nigerian migrants do travel to the US, they support the Democratic Party, which goes against the wishes of the bulk of white supremacists. This is a result of the Democratic Party's stance regarding migrants in general. It's safe to say that the Democratic Party has become the party of immigrants. Yet I haven't noticed Republicans harassing or profiling immigrants or telling them not to contest for political offices. It was once said on this forum that Tinubu's presidency would turn the Yorubas into the most despised tribe; now you can see why that was said. The precedent the Yorubas set would come back to bite.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by OlawaleBammie: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2023
Vado2:

Bigot! Anyone that exposes your innate bigotry becomes Ibo to you! Hahahaha
I am proud to be a bigot so far u re oppressed grin

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Vado2: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2023
optionalY09:

Shut up, because we just showed you small smoke screen you’re crying.

Did you remember you’re always calling us cowards for no reason. Simply because we are hospitable and unaggressive by culture. Your people take advantage of our young ones because they have been trained to respect people who are older than them. You people came and ruined our moral values with aggression, intolerance and greed

Who’s you people? Drug dealing, ritualism, and intolerance are part of the culture. The Yoruba people only have such culture, as far as I'm aware. the most virulent bigot ever!!! I have not heard Sunak's true owners refer to him as "Omo ale," despite the fact that he is an Indian and the prime minister of the UK.

Because it won't just end in politics, the ethnic-tribal feelings you guys introduced to Nigerian politics make una ready o, it’s going to be every sector. I'm not an Ibo man either!
Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Vado2: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Throwback:
OP you are right about immigrants from any part of the world attaining political heights in the developed and advanced democratic societies.

What you have not considered.

Those societies already have internal integration such that they are not ethnically tied to specific regions of their countries. Hence any one can contest from any region of their own country as long as they reside there. Example is USA.

So it is equally easy for immigrants to do the same.

Here in the developing democracies, our tribes have not even achieved internal harmony, but some want to achieve external harmony.

Case in point, the Igbos of SouthEast are so clanish in their social structure, that an Mbaise man from Imo cannot achieve political position in Nnewi in Anambra, and vice versa.

You’re right with this your assertion. Even in Oyo state, it’s easier for a camel to pass trough the eye of a needle than from a man from Ogbomosho to be Governor. Although, Akala defied all odds, the chances of that happening again is almost impossible.

But ethnic profiling is a new low, that’s a very bad precedent.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by optionalY09: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kapeter:

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vado2:

Yoruba's have no agenda against anyone at all.

They are generally accommodating and laid- back, but you'd court the vicious side of their DNA when you insult them.

3 Likes

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by 2mch(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vado2:

So you lots can term it a tribalistic party as you all are already doing.
Silly excuses. Even your tribe reject the tribalistic party but you want to force it on Yoruba. You must think we are fools.
Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Vado2: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
I am proud to be a bigot so far u re oppressed grin

Politics won't be the end of this trust me; Yorubas who occupy positions in places other than their hometown would also be profiled. As we believe we are one, we don't profile Yoruba persons who occupy important positions in the majority of important oil parastatals. We would begin to profile, this is a promise! Do you believe that the Ibos you profiled yesterday were the only ones affected? Do you know how many people from the Southern Nigeria reside in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Vado2: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
2mch:

Silly excuses. Even your tribe reject the tribalistic party but you want to force it on Yoruba. You must think we are fools.

Reject it on the ballot, and not profile!!!!
Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Reality3080: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vado2:
so we should open our eyes n let igbos take our land

What igbos will never allow in their region is what they want to do here

In Igbo land a priest from enugu can never lead in imo, a man from ebonyi can never become governor in enugu but u want to go to another man’s land n rule

No b juju b dat?

3 Likes

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Vado2: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Invictuse:
Does this pathetic wail of sorrow apply in Anambra Enugu Abia Ebonyi n Imo

?

Ibos, who are present in large numbers, have consistently supported the candidates of their choice in other states based on personal interests. Other clans beg and beg for their support, just as Republicans do for votes from black people, but never once have they been singled out for profiling. Just so you know, even though you think you profiled the Ibos, all non-Yorubas were included! Hahahaha
Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by OlawaleBammie: 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vado2:

Politics won't be the end of this trust me; Yorubas who occupy positions in places other than their hometown would also be profiled. As we believe we are one, we don't profile Yoruba persons who occupy important positions in the majority of important oil parastatals. We would begin to profile, this is a promise! Do you believe that the Ibos you profiled yesterday were the only ones affected? Do you know how many people from the Southern Nigeria reside in Lagos?
Wait...u as a Ibo a wan ask..

U get oyel?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Shattuck(m): 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Hmm
Re: The Hidden Yoruba Agenda by Vado2: 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Reality3080:
so we should open our eyes n let igbos take our land

What igbos will never allow in their region is what they want to do here

In Igbo land a priest from enugu can never lead in imo, a man from ebonyi can never become governor in enugu but u want to go to another man’s land n rule

No b juju b dat?

A man from Lagos can never rule in Ogun. A man from Ogbomosho cannot even be the Governor of Oyo, Akala defied all odds. The probability of that happening again is non-existent. I can go on and on.

When the Oil-rich Deltan state or the Rivers state, where the Ibos are many, had not been conquered. Why do you believe that they will seize your state if not your insecurities. When you treat them badly, destroy their markets, and order them to drown in the Lagoon for merely endorsing a fellow Yoruba candidate, abi was Jimi Agbaje not Yoruba enough? Or perhaps he goes by Chinedu, hahahahaha. Since they merely favor a certain politician, you all fan the flames of prejudice and make it Yoruba vs Ibo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Bakwai And Hausa Banza: The Ancient Division Of Northern Nigeria. / Senator Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels As His First Lady / Us Senate Declare Opec Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.