Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate (914 Views)

Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / Who Ordered The Seizure Of My Passport? - Modupe Odele Asks Immigration / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by christistruth01: 7:15am On Mar 18, 2023
Akwusu Sars Massacre under Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1a5WmzWLZs
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by cmikel: 7:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Mufasa27:
Sanwoolu lekansiii 😊

ONe more time of
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by Parachoko: 7:20am On Mar 18, 2023
cmikel:

lekki because Nigerians of all tribe and tongue were there for one common aim which is the injustice perpetrated on its youth popultion

So the life's of people living in Lekki is more important than the life's of Anambra people grin
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by Mufasa27(m): 7:22am On Mar 18, 2023
cmikel:

ONe more time of
Long live and prosperity, good healthcare, securing lives and properties of lagosians and many more.
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by forexprophet(m): 7:30am On Mar 18, 2023
MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY EXPERIENCE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE YOUTH AT LEKKI TOLL GATE..... since it's a hoax..... Say Amen.

You have no soul or conscience!
You have it.
Chaiii

NoIgboSoundTueh:
If we check now na Igbo op go be. Lekki mascara is one of the biggest hoax ever.
Your Brain must have shut down if you believe otherwise. But what else can we expect from people who believe Buhari was cloned.
I swear foolishness and gullibility is in some tribe DNA
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by cmikel: 7:32am On Mar 18, 2023
Parachoko:
So the life's of people living in Lekki is more important than the life's of Anambra people grin

So the life of youths dosent matter becuse election is here
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by Parachoko: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2023
cmikel:

So the life of youths dosent matter becuse election is here
Name 5 people who died in Lekki

Or make you show me one person wey dey find him family member wey go Lekki protest but no return home

Show me evidence like this woman wey dey search for 3 of her son's

Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by cmikel: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2023
Parachoko:
Name 5 people who died in Lekki

Or make you show me one person wey dey find him family member wey go Lekki protest but no return home

Show me evidence like this woman wey dey search for 3 of her son's

Propergander shocked
Nigeria has a long way to go
God will help una
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by tamdun: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2023
cmikel:

Propergander shocked
Nigeria has a long way to go
God will help una
Oga bring evidence
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by cmikel: 7:56am On Mar 18, 2023
tamdun:

Oga bring evidence

keep comiting and cover up and say bring evidence

if you need one you know how to get it
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by jahrule: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
The question should be who died at the lekki toll gate on that fateful day? Please list their names out to know if there was indeed a massacre. Emphasis should be thise who died of the bullet wounds, and at the toll gate.
cmikel:

NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE YET TO GET ANSWERS ON WHO EXACTLY ORDERED THAT NIGERIAN YOUTH SHOULD BE SHOT AND KILLED AT LEKKI TOLL GATE.

I WAS A FAN OF THIS PARTY UNTIL AFTER THE LEKKI TOLL GATE massacre

https://gazettengr.com/sanwo-olu-lied-lagos-governor-invited-nigerian-soldiers-who-massacred-endsars-protesters-at-lekki-tollgate-judicial-panel/

Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by jahrule: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
jahrule:
The question should be who died at the lekki toll gate on that fateful day? Please list their names out to know if there was indeed a massacre. Emphasis should be those who died of the bullet wounds, and at the toll gate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya Wins Gombe Guber Election / Atiku Files Petition Against Tinubu (photo) / The Audio Call Is Fake, We're Taking Legal Action Against Peoples Gazette - Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.