Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate (884 Views)

Who Ordered The Seizure Of My Passport? - Modupe Odele Asks Immigration / Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by cmikel: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2023

NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE YET TO GET ANSWERS ON WHO EXACTLY ORDERED THAT NIGERIAN YOUTH SHOULD BE SHOT AND KILLED AT LEKKI TOLL GATE.

I WAS A FAN OF THIS PARTY UNTIL AFTER THE LEKKI TOLL GATE massacre

https://gazettengr.com/sanwo-olu-lied-lagos-governor-invited-nigerian-soldiers-who-massacred-endsars-protesters-at-lekki-tollgate-judicial-panel/

Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by Racoon(m): 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
"No evil deed will go unpunished.Any evil done by man to man will be redressed.If not now then later. If not by man then by God. For the victory of evil over good can only be temporary' -Late Dele Giwa.

Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by NoIgboSoundTueh: 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
If we check now na Igbo op go be. Lekki mascara is one of the biggest hoax ever.
Your Brain must have shut down if you believe otherwise. But what else can we expect from people who believe Buhari was cloned.
I swear foolishness and gullibility is in some tribe DNA

10 Likes

Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by KanwuliaExtra: 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
BUHARI!
The ILLITERATE commander in MISCHIEF!

Sango OLULEEEEEE asked for assistance and BUHARI sent the troops.

Answer ?

APC!
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by NoIgboSoundTueh: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=121813619][/quote]
Mumu ni o.
You will wait forever because after Tinubu 8 years either of Elrufai or Shettima will take the baton after which power will shift to anybody except Igbo again
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by WhisperedNoise: 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
NoIgboSoundTueh:
If we check now na Igbo op go be. Lekki mascara is one of the biggest hoax ever.
Your Brain must have shut down if you believe otherwise. But what else can we expect from people who believe Buhari was cloned.

Gbenudake.
Tribalistic dolt. Politics has dulled your ordinarily shallow reasoning.

Before you respond without wisdom, I'm proudly yoruba, so keep your illiterate comment to yourself. Ika eniyan. Onirokuro. onise ibi
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by tamdun: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Gbenudake.
Tribalistic dolt. Politics has dulled your ordinarily shallow reasoning.

Before you respond without wisdom, I'm proudly yoruba, so keep your illiterate comment to yourself. Ika eniyan. Onirokuro. onise ibi
U people have celebrated lekki massacre twice without family or names of the victims but ignore awkuzu massacre,the one that the families have been asking for justice more than a decade,so who is the hypocrite

10 Likes

Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by waynetee(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Was any of your family killed?

Grow up already! some big people are just manipulating you gullible ones to destruction through Twitter and other social media.

Ipob is now recognized as a dangerous terrorist group. Be careful

5 Likes

Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by WhisperedNoise: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
tamdun:

U people have celebrated lekki massacre twice without family or names of the victims but ignore awkuzu massacre,the one that the families have been asking for justice more than a decade,so who is the hypocrite
Lol
You people. Who is the "you people"?
You wanted to throw senseless jabs at me, assuming I was igbo?

I say it again, you are shameless.

I'm Yoruba, buffoon. Don't point at Anambra. Point at me. Point at Yoruba states. Show your hypocrisy and foolishness to the world.

Eranko akuya
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by cmikel: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
So sad..
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by tamdun: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Lol

I'm Yoruba, buffoon. Don't point at Anambra. Point at me. Point at Yoruba states. Show your hypocrisy and foolishness to the world.

Eranko akuya
I should not point at anambra ,better check ur dictionary for meaning of hypocrite omo yibbo

3 Likes

Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by WhisperedNoise: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
tamdun:

I should not point at anambra ,better check ur dictionary for meaning of hypocrite omo yibbo
Lol
See this tribalistic idiot.
Check my posts and topics and use your Brain to vet whether I've made any references to the east.
Oponu.

Tribalism, hate and stupidity has blinded your eyes.
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by tamdun: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Lol
See this tribalistic idiot.
Check my posts and topics and use your Brain to vet whether I've made any references to the east.
Oponu.

Tribalism, hate and stupidity has blinded your eyes.
Babanla babalaku iyalaya e ni idiot, u fools point finger at everyone but when they remind u of ur bad side u quickly change the topic. Iwo ati awon araleyin oni kure

4 Likes

Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by Femmyfamous4u(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
You are asking a rhetorical question, you know who the GCFR is and he's the only one that can order the army.
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by JagabanBorgu: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
Can u write out 50 names of "Vîctîms" who were kiIIed From the "massacre"?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by tamdun: 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
Can u write out 50 names of "Vîctîms" who were kiIIed From the "massacre"?
50 is too much,tell them to name 5

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by helinues: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
Na your father ordered am now, have you forgotten

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by garykoeman: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
tamdun:

Why lekki lekki all the time why not awkuzu sars that we all saw the dead bodies and happen during peter obi tenure,the people are highly hypocritical.

2 Likes

Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by cmikel: 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
garykoeman:

Why lekki lekki all the time why not awkuzu sars that we all saw the dead bodies and happen during peter obi tenure,the people are highly hypocritical.

lekki because Nigerians of all tribe and tongue were there for one common aim which is the injustice perpetrated on its youth popultion

Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by dubra: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
Questions unanswered till this moment
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by Reality3080: 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
NoIgboSoundTueh:
igbos only care about lekki where no corpse is found but they don’t care what happens in awkuzu

I guess lagos life is more important

Imagine when people turn a blind eye on this but want to claim massacre in lekki

No b madness b dat?

4 Likes

Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by Reality3080: 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Lol

Eranko akuya
emeka

I guess lagos lives are more important than
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by JagabanBorgu: 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
tamdun:

Lol.
We have to justify the "massacre" tag.
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by Reality3080: 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
cmikel:

lekki because Nigerians of all tribe and tongue were there for one common aim which is the injustice perpetrated on its youth popultion

meaning awkuzu is not important cos it was only igbos

So Igbo lives don’t matter?

1 Like

Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by cmikel: 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2023

Good use of PROPERGANDA but the question needs answers

Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by StreetFight: 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
We did
If you go and protest again, you will all be shot with AK-47, survivors will be reshot with AK-49
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by press9jatv: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
cmikel:

NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE YET TO GET ANSWERS ON WHO EXACTLY ORDERED THAT NIGERIAN YOUTH SHOULD BE SHOT AND KILLED AT LEKKI TOLL GATE.

I WAS A FAN OF THIS PARTY UNTIL AFTER THE LEKKI TOLL GATE massacre

https://gazettengr.com/sanwo-olu-lied-lagos-governor-invited-nigerian-soldiers-who-massacred-endsars-protesters-at-lekki-tollgate-judicial-panel/

it’s Sanwo Olu that ordered the killings of the peaceful youths that protest against police and sars harassment in their neighbourhood. Sanwolu is a clueless murderer and destroyer of destinies.
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by cmikel: 12:06am On Mar 18, 2023
cry cry
Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by cmikel: 6:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Best of luck to Nigerians on election day

So may questions left unanswered, politicians over there in Nigeria feel larger than life.

You need to travel out of that country to understand what been a human being is all about.

The kind of life political leaders have turned the country into is second to hell

Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by Mufasa27(m): 7:08am On Mar 18, 2023
Sanwoolu lekansiii 😊

1 Like

Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by christistruth01: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Ordered The Killing Of Youths At Lekki Tool Gate by LagosEmir: 7:14am On Mar 18, 2023
dubra:
Questions unanswered till this moment

(1) (2) (Reply)

All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election / What My Anambra Master Told Me In Lagos[photos] / New SSG Under Tinubu Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.