Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Make At Least ₦50K Weekly. Next Crypto Bull-run Is Underway. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make At Least ₦50K Weekly. Next Crypto Bull-run Is Underway. (427 Views)

How You Can Make Between 100x To 500x From The Next Crypto Bull Market / The Next Crypto Bull Run / What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make At Least ₦50K Weekly. Next Crypto Bull-run Is Underway. by Godshand21(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Greetings Fellow Nairalanders and Investors,

It has been long I made a post here due to tight schedules which are business based and other personal engagements.

Overtime, I have made several posts about the benefits of investing RIGHTLY in crypto and forex, especially crypto to be specific.

Recent turn of events in the financial markets could all be seen as major catalysts to what is to come in the coming months and years.

Silicon Valley Bank fold up is one of those.

I will not make much presentation, however, if you want to leverage on the opportunities of trading and investing in these markets as well as having your account managed by professional traders, you are welcome to join my team of investors.

My account management method is so unique and transparent in that no investor is required to send any money to me or members of my team.

Every investor monitors what happens in his/her account on daily basis and is free to communicate with the team should there be any negative uprisings as regards market conditions and movements.

Please note that minimum requirements for this partnership is ₦500K, no maximum. You can first test the waters with the minimum as the partnership progresses. We handle account range of ₦2million and above.

Contact me on telegram @Maxyfxt

Gmail: odindina95@gmail.com
Re: Make At Least ₦50K Weekly. Next Crypto Bull-run Is Underway. by Godshand21(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD MAKE A MOVE NOW.

1. Investing in cryptocurrency is more related to investing in stocks ( crypto is very volatile compared to stocks)

2. This time up till next few months, is the best time to buy into certain crypto assets with high potentials.

3. Next Bitcoin halfing is fast approaching ( you know what happens after every Bitcoin halfing?)

4. If you partner with me now, from the profit that would come from trading your account, I will give you hot lists of cryptos that have 10X-1000X potential in the coming bullmarket which you can invest in as personal holdings.

5. The last bullrun made a lot of people millionaires, you can become one in no distant time if you take the right actions.

1 Like

Re: Make At Least ₦50K Weekly. Next Crypto Bull-run Is Underway. by Godshand21(m): 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
There will be no direct deposit of funds to me or any of my team, to know more about this opportunity, use the contact details above to reach me.
Re: Make At Least ₦50K Weekly. Next Crypto Bull-run Is Underway. by Uniqueaccountant(m): 6:33am On Mar 18, 2023
Thieves....
Godshand21:
Greetings Fellow Nairalanders and Investors,

It has been long I made a post here due to tight schedules which are business based and other personal engagements.

Overtime, I have made several posts about the benefits of investing RIGHTLY in crypto and forex, especially crypto to be specific.

Recent turn of events in the financial markets could all be seen as major catalysts to what is to come in the coming months and years.

Silicon Valley Bank fold up is one of those.

I will not make much presentation, however, if you want to leverage on the opportunities of trading and investing in these markets as well as having your account managed by professional traders, you are welcome to join my team of investors.

My account management method is so unique and transparent in that no investor is required to send any money to me or members of my team.

Every investor monitors what happens in his/her account on daily basis and is free to communicate with the team should there be any negative uprisings as regards market conditions and movements.

Please note that minimum requirements for this partnership is ₦500K, no maximum. You can first test the waters with the minimum as the partnership progresses. We handle account range of ₦2million and above.

Contact me on telegram @Maxyfxt

Gmail: odindina95@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make At Least ₦50K Weekly. Next Crypto Bull-run Is Underway. by Godshand21(m): 7:37am On Mar 18, 2023
Uniqueaccountant:
Thieves....

If you have any proof of this thief having thieved from you, your family or your friends, why not present it here for all to see instead of embarrassing yourself.
Re: Make At Least ₦50K Weekly. Next Crypto Bull-run Is Underway. by Godshand21(m): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2023
1 Bitcoin was at ₦16Million five days ago, as at today it is ₦20Million+

This is a great time to start DCA'ing into some profiled altcoins from trading profits. You can achieve this through my account management partnership.

Do not miss the opportunity.
Re: Make At Least ₦50K Weekly. Next Crypto Bull-run Is Underway. by Godshand21(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Some persons reached out to me asking about the risk factor management, below are the breakdown of how I operate;

1. Maximum weekly drawdown on account is 35% of capital.

2. Minimum weekly expected profit is 10%—25%

3. I reimburse account back to initial amount from personal funds if a drawdown of over 35% is recorded on any weekly close.

4. Profit share ratio is 50:50

5. All withdrawal from managed accounts are processed by their respective account owners. I don't have access to OTP (One Time Password) sent to your email and mobile number whenever a withdrawal is initiated.
Re: Make At Least ₦50K Weekly. Next Crypto Bull-run Is Underway. by Godshand21(m): 8:31am On Mar 18, 2023
Specifically, I use Binance or Kucoin exchanges.

Sign up with any of the two, verify your account, fund the account and contact me for proper engagement.
Re: Make At Least ₦50K Weekly. Next Crypto Bull-run Is Underway. by Godshand21(m): 1:09am On Mar 23, 2023
Add to your streams of income by partnering with me.

(1) (Reply)

Free Successful AI That Trades For You. I'll Post Daily Results Here / Invest On Foods, Stop Investing On Ponzi Schemes. / Is Luno Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.