Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Npc Unpaid Training Fees And Allowances - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npc Unpaid Training Fees And Allowances (1033 Views)

Did You Receive Similar Message From NPC? / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npc Unpaid Training Fees And Allowances by Goodnews1170(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
As a fellow waiter of the state level training fee and allowances, I'd like say that this is not very unusual when it comes to government massive disbursements.

Some of us went through same thing in different programs and schemes and are still experiencing it on this NPC program.

After the sun comes the rain!

For the various programs that offered me the experience of waiting, the good news was that I was still paid at the end of the day.

A person owed, has a hope and is better than a hopeless person who has no body owing him.

I therefore wish to encourage my fellow waiters to keep their fingers crossed and be less troubled knowing that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Who knows?

For those who intend to start up a business with the anticipated money, this waiting period would have offered you a better forum to identify a more viable business to venture into when the money finally arrives.

If your case is this one mentioned above, do you know that there is this possibility that if you were among the first batch that was paid, the money would have entered into the wrong investment or probably have been squandered?
(This is not to talk down on those who have received theirs earlier).

Kindly note these:

You are still better than those who applied but we're not selected.

You are still better being impacted knowledge on.

The knowledge you have acquired could speak in your favor for several other opportunities and jobs - governmental and/or non-governmental organizations.

Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise

Keep hope alive

It is well!

NPC-CE-9745201180
(A fellow waiter from Niger State).

Send to encourage someone pls.
Re: Npc Unpaid Training Fees And Allowances by WhizdomXX(m): 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dexytity please send me link
Re: Npc Unpaid Training Fees And Allowances by Pleasant101: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2023
Goodnews1170:
As a fellow waiter of the state level training fee and allowances, I'd like say that this is not very unusual when it comes to government massive disbursements.

Some of us went through same thing in different programs and schemes and are still experiencing it on this NPC program.

For the various programs that offered me the experience of waiting, the good news was that I was still paid at the end of the day.

A person owed, has a hope and is better than a hopeless person who has no body owing him.

I therefore wish to encourage my fellow waiters to keep their fingers crossed and be less troubled knowing that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Who knows?

For those who intend to start up a business with the anticipated money, this waiting period would have offered you a better forum to identify a more viable business to venture into when the money finally arrives.

If your case is this one mentioned above, do you know that there is this possibility that if you were among the first batch that was paid, the money would have entered into the wrong investment or probably have been squandered?

Kindly note these:

The knowledge you have acquired could speak in your favor for several other opportunities and jobs - governmental and/or non-governmental organizations.

Keep hope alive

It is well!

NPC-CE-9745201180

Greetings, my status is showing approved on their portal, and I was asked to fill my account details, does it mean I'll b paid too?

1 Like

Re: Npc Unpaid Training Fees And Allowances by ezenwaez(m): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2023
Pleasant101:

Greetings, my status is showing approved on their portal, and I was asked to fill my account details, does it mean I'll b paid too?
Same with me.
Re: Npc Unpaid Training Fees And Allowances by Sukakma(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2023
Pleasant101:

you won't be paid until you go for training
Re: Npc Unpaid Training Fees And Allowances by ezenwaez(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Sukakma:
you won't be paid until you go for training
Have they started the training?
Re: Npc Unpaid Training Fees And Allowances by ezenwaez(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2023
Goodnews1170:

Who knows?

Kindly note these:

Keep hope alive

It is well!

NPC-CE-9745201180

Hope I'm on the right track I just checked my it says approved and I put my details hope I'm not late?
Re: Npc Unpaid Training Fees And Allowances by Sukakma(m): 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
ezenwaez:

Have they started the training?
for enumerators and supervisors NO
Re: Npc Unpaid Training Fees And Allowances by Dubetex96(m): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sukakma:
for enumerators and supervisors NO

how can someone know the category he applied for.i have forgotten mine
Re: Npc Unpaid Training Fees And Allowances by Sukakma(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dubetex96:

how can someone know the category he applied for.i have forgotten mine
honestly I don't know but there's a way you can check it. Just join any NPC group on Facebook and post this question and you will get your answer
Re: Npc Unpaid Training Fees And Allowances by dhesthiny1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Please mine is showing approved already. Do i need to still go and submit documents at my local government? Because i don't want to miss out
Sukakma:
honestly I don't know but there's a way you can check it. Just join any NPC group on Facebook and post this question and you will get your answer
Re: Npc Unpaid Training Fees And Allowances by Sukakma(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
dhesthiny1:
Please mine is showing approved already. Do i need to still go and submit documents at my local government? Because i don't want to miss out
I believe you have done your screening and submitted bank details right?? Then wait for message containing your training centre address
Re: Npc Unpaid Training Fees And Allowances by dhesthiny1(m): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
I only submitted bank details online. I didn't do any screening.
Sukakma:
I believe you have done your screening and submitted bank details right?? Then wait for message containing your training centre address
Re: Npc Unpaid Training Fees And Allowances by Sukakma(m): 6:11am On Mar 19, 2023
dhesthiny1:
I only submitted bank details online. I didn't do any screening.
ok, wait for training centre address

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jobquest At All Vendors / Beware Of 419ers / Who Are Greenhouseconsulting In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.