Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

My Turkey Not Active - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Turkey Not Active (310 Views)

BackYard Farming: My Turkey, Noiler And Guinea Fowl Birds & Goats / Turkey Not Eating / Meet My Turkey Mums & Chicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Turkey Not Active by dozzy001(m): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
Good afternoon, please my 12 weeks turkey are not eating and they ain't active like they use to be, I bought tylodox extra for them but they are not eating and they are loosing weight and it looks they always sleep while moving around,

This is my fifth day of administering the drugs and I only noticed little changes please help me with what I can do.
Thanks
Re: My Turkey Not Active by Tommymoses(m): 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
Just get scent leaf and bitter leaf, blend together and add to their water, or you by force them to drink it day and night for 5days..

It's work like magic
Re: My Turkey Not Active by dozzy001(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
I will try this

I hope it works

Thanks

Tommymoses:
Just get scent leaf and bitter leaf, blend together and add to their water, or you by force them to drink it day and night for 5days..

It's work like magic

(1) (Reply)

New Jute Bags Is Available For Sales / Borehole Drilling Made AFFORDABLE / 4 Trucks Of Raw Uncracked Sheanut Is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.