Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,972 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

If You Won't Be Voting Sanwo, Stay At Home. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Won't Be Voting Sanwo, Stay At Home. (220 Views)

Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? / ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ / Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Won't Be Voting Sanwo, Stay At Home. by Perfectbeing(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
MC OLUOMO's address to his people, his constituency, his friends and political family that may have appeared to bystanders and spectators like myself as vicious and against the law. May I quickly remind u again that I do not pander to d mob, neither do I seek their applause, I write based on my convictions.

Did MCOluomo cross the line? No! Why? For it would be difficult for an alien to identify in a community the exact graveyard of an albino, your guest shouldn't be able to distinguish from your pot of soup the protein from a white foul. He merely charged, ".. if you won't be voting Sanwo, stay at home", it is left for Iya Chukwudi to either accept the charge or reject. The consequences thereafter would determine if MC stands guilty as charged or not.

In any case, what has MC said that Pa Adebanjo hasn't said, "If Obi does not win, forget Nigeria", that was a threat not just to an individual but to all that voted differently. I didn't see these emergency crusaders for good governance and sane society summon rain, but when MC said his, they are invoking Thunder and Downpour.
No! MC further said, "should you vote an Igbo man as Governor, they would enslave your children and the others would be used for rituals", his opinion; may be crude, absurd, unreal or even myopic, it still does not change the fact that he is entitled to his opinion. Feel free to disagree with him, lecture him, counsel him but don't call for his head.

When Ezeife threatened the shut down of Nigeria should Asiwaju be sworn in, Dr. Reuben Abati played dead and the animal scientist (escape slowpoke) must most likely be on exile, as there was a loud silence in their studio. What has MC said that Ezeife didn't say.

For years, Kanu reigned terror and anarchy in d entire Igbo Land, No Igbo man worth his name called him out, criticized him or even advice him. Abaribe stood as his surety, Soludo called him our son, Ohaneze Ndigbo entreated Buhari to release him, "He's our own"...In d same spirit, MCOLUOMO is the Yoruba and though I'm from Edo State I stand by him (after all you guys said Lagos belong to Edo).

But when I see him (Oluomo) privately I would share my advice with him, that he shouldn't believe the scripts the veteran Kanayo O Kanayo had interpreted rather perfectly for decades the penchant of an average Igbo man for rituals and dangerous schemes of acquiring wealth. It merely shows the depth of industry of our Igbo brothers and their immense contributions to the ever growing entertainment world..

But all said, MC isn't your bother, he isn't who ordered you to sit at home on Mondays and he wasn't the one who ordered the broad-day killing of Dr. Akunyili.
MC-OLUOMO is our man and we stand by him, he hasn't wronged anyone yet, if he does, we would speak..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Won't Be Voting Sanwo, Stay At Home. by Zincfingers: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
God bless MC OLUOMO
SANWO LEEKANSI

1 Like

Re: If You Won't Be Voting Sanwo, Stay At Home. by yarimo(m): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ahmadu Bello was actually correct on IPOB behaviors if you accomdate anyone of them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After Election Next Is Office Politic / Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senate Post To Labour Party / Ramadan : Atiku’s Message To Nigerian Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.