Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP (21008 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari / #endsars: Northern Elders Disown Ango Abdullahi Over Statement Against Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
But if same remark was made by an okada man or a truck driver, by now he will be cooling in one of you cells...there won't be need for cyber experts to review the clip before his arrest...yeye they smell
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by Phoen1X: 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
Larryndelaw:
What are you people looking for in Lagos. I thought you people said yorubaland is not good. Nobody is dragging your region with you. Don't drag ours with us. If I were you people I will go back to.my east and develop it it to be an envy like Lagos.
Democracy demands that we vote and be voted for,..what therein is our crime ?.
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
What else is there to investigate? Stupid npf
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by Graficient: 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
A learned tribe has been hijacked by thugs
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by philisto: 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
If am the one that said this, by now i will be smiling at kirikiri and Kuje
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
Investigate well o
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by busybay: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
So MC Oluomo na coward like this chai. Like father, like son.

1 Like

Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by Ollygold(m): 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
This illiterate agberoe wey no sabi speak English to save him life, na him sophisticated Tinubu yoromuslims dey hail as their chief enforcer. Tufia!

Mr literate how market
Olofo to binu ologo
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by CodeTemplar: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Parachoko:
Mama Chiwudi is MC Oluomo friend

Nah so MC Oluomo and Mama Chiwudi dey always play
You forgot to add that they communicate via cnn and aljazeera adverts. Nonsense!
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by dododawa1: 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Who get CP?
Did CP he have power to arrest MC
NONSENSE.
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by jayred: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
Investigation my foot, Mc Oluomo way get level pass Lagos CP, but after Saturday Mc will relocate to Abuja because Lagos will be too hot for him

1 Like

Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by madapcmod: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
Fools.

I pray Obi wins his court case to flush out all these idiots.

Keep investigating until this escalates with brutal revenge across the country

1 Like

Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by starz100: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
What are they investigating when the 🧾 is glaring.This people just want to save face.
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by Jojomo: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by FarahAideed: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Story. Ever since MC OLUOMO disenfranchised people in Oshodi during 2019 Election and got away with it, I have lost hope in the Nigerian police.

This fraud of a man must have collected his share of Tinubu money and blabbing blah blah blah
Collected his share?
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by Pat081: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
See useless CP if it is common man he will be in DSS cell by now but so far his a rich man who gets money to give out to every DPOs in all police stations in Lagos he is free they may give him police sef to save him
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by Jostoman: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Story. Ever since MC OLUOMO disenfranchised people in Oshodi during 2019 Election and got away with it, I have lost hope in the Nigerian police.

This fraud of a man must have collected his share of Tinubu money and blabbing blah blah blah
its seems this current lagos CP was brought to lagos to help tinubu, sanwo olu and other apc candidate in lagos. Police performance in lagos during presidential election was horrible.

1 Like

Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by MrAndre07: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
xamuel17:

Still look forward to the day this guy will express himself in english and funny enough he has two books in his name ohh.
Are you sure about the books?
MC is not lettered and educated. You can't give what you don't have.
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by davillian(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
Investigating a clear video.....
Thunder fire you
Carry that idiot to Abuja till further notice
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by chinemezeq: 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by xamuel17(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
MrAndre07:

Are you sure about the books?
MC is not lettered and educated. You can't give what you don't have.

https://thenationonlineng.net/mc-oluomos-book-sets-tongue-wagging/

1 Like

Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by Arabk25: 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
GreyLaw:
Nothing will happen. MC is above the law!

I swear that fool is above the law Nigeria police should go and rest. We know them before now, they've collected there own part of the drug Lords money
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by Arabk25: 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mc oluomo is above the law no police cp can arrest him. Very useless cp investigating a viral video.
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by chaloskyx: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
Bros no need tot talk abeg MC Oluomo is more important than the CP of police he has an army of thugs the CP has a few drunk police men who don't even know their job and they themselves are made up of thugs and robbers
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by alaizeberth(f): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
Way ray
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by hush15: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/breaking-were-investigating-mc-oluomos-threat-against-igbo-lagos-cp/

This commissioner of police sef, dem don settle am. What's there to investigate
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by BossGerald: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
Parachoko:
Mama Chiwudi is MC Oluomo friend

Nah so MC Oluomo and Mama Chiwudi dey always play

Dat kind play abi grin...so which iya you and am dey play
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by kennethesan(m): 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
Who is deceiving who? Investigating him while he moves around freely?
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by 9japride(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
If police can't arrest him, they should stop arresting criminals, yahoo boys and other bad guys. In short they should abolish the various correctional centres in the country. It's only a wicked person that will support someone threatening another tribe. You hate a tribe but wasted three years fighting to bring them back.
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by prosper510: 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
OkOk...
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
Do you know that this speech he thinks is a joke has cost lives and derailed so many and misinformed some uneducated thugs that has capitalized on what their leader echoed with action seemlessly have travel to stop and cause violence if not voting for APC now am at risk because I dnt vote APC in Ward H Shomolu whereas all the PU LP won they have allocated 20 APC canvase agent with 5 thugs minimum to mount at PU this night they have started cooking for them come and verify it o Fadeyi Street behind BRT station Agip filling station now Nnpc beside ABC Transport many of them have gun but na cane and wood Dem go use because they can't kill even police men go support them because area father don settle them my hands are clean I go vote Elluppee and softly leave I no go hang to count because them they watch me badly make I no collect woto since the head is bad the whole body follow if Obi has won the Presidential now Many things go don happen now nobody to help but na to vote out this puppet stringed by Tinubu Mr Bat Bluuuba
Re: We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP by ibrocool(m): 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
Revolution2022:
So you didn't see what oluomo thugs did during the presidential election?
That was then and he has been corrected on how politics is done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal / Major Events And Dates In Nigeria's History (timelines: Pre 1960-2000) / Don’t Make English, Maths Compulsory For Students Seeking Admission – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.