Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush (49113 Views)

Policeman Shot As Gunmen Kindap Abuja Residents / Policeman Shot An Okada Rider Dead For Not Wearing Face Mask In Imo (Graphic) / Zimbabwean Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Quality Sex With Lover In Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by YorubaRonuuu(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ketamine9000mg:
My Nigeria people. Judas is bad luck they say forgetting that Mary,John and Abraham have died in mysterious ways too.

It is not about his name.

His killers are armed robbers that regularly terrorised the area he was unfortunate to be on that day.
how did Abraham died mysterious way, someone who die at a good old age... At least do research before talking
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by meobizy(f): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
If it has sex attached, Nairaland will post the story. Infantile forum run by infantile minds.
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
The Best place to eat bush meat is in the bush.
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by Treassured: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
densiks:
Man without God is a beast

Man without God and the gods Is Nothing!!!!
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by Reelmii: 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
The Best place to eat bush meat is in the bush.
and it is called a Bush Bar grin grin
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by PlayerMeji: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
That perisheth

densiks:
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by Tvoice: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
He died discharging illegal duty πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜œ
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by kizxaxa: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
densiks:

The man they shot was a godly man you see he was active at church, there are only 400 million atheist on earth out of six billion who believe in God yet man is still a beast with God.
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by Warl0ck: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
More bullets to the murderer's gun.
One amapiano down, I repeat one amapiano down.
Those xenophrica should keep taking thier selves down one afta the other.
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by Sniper101(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Reminds me of a lady who was picked up last week Sunday night by the Police in the Estate next to mine and then transferred to SCID for interrogation and subsequent prosecution.

What was her crime?

She was in the 2022 Toyota Prado SUV when her lover, a married man, was accosted and kidnapped by some unknown gunmen and she herself was left unscathed.

...talk about being at the wrong place
At a wrong time grin
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by hardbody: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/policeman-shot-dead-during-s3x-romp-with-lover-in-bush/?amp

Pic: Judas Chiloane

Judas no be name sha. If you know you know.
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by Goalnaldo(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
meobizy:
If it has sex attached, Nairaland will post the story. Infantile forum run by infantile minds.
you speak bad of this forum 22.5 hours a day, i thought by now you would have left the forum, but no. Whinning no dey tire you?
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by winner37(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Itid the kill, na person who no know itid very well will take it as a good thing..

No matter how emergency it will be I don't think I will bleep inside my car on the road or bush ...

How will people see his wife with sure a disgrace way of dying?
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by bigcasava1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
tydi:
The lady should be arrested immediately she's in connection with the murder
that is not how they do it in south Africa, their police no be Nigeria police
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by KeyEndurance: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Thats Why I Have Sex And I Will Never Have
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by NothingDoMe: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
afbstrategies:

It’s sweeter in the bush πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
🀣🀣
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by udomma1005(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
mysticwarrior:
See as he do face like Oshomole.
More handsome πŸ™„
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by Robinmido(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ah! This one knacked to gloryπŸ™†πŸ˜…πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by Waywardson6: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Men & sex na 5 n 6. What a way to leave this world. Plus the evil, why dem go kill am? Maybe na plan dem plan am? No ever trust any ashawo in the guise of woman for this life. He' probably still having sex, but wonders why can't stop. Eternal sexual damnation.
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by Dingdongbells(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Na heaven straight to continue the enjoyment. He died in active service to womanity and kpekus. Gallant officer gunned down in active service to kpekus. May his soul rest in the bosom of kpekus.
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by Samunique(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Judas....that name is bad luck..
Some of you don't know that, the name Judas is a fine name which original pronunciation is Judah, one of the names of the 12 tribes of Israel, which means praise !!
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by LikeAking: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
How Dem go say this one wey reassemble Tinubu no dey drink or smoke.
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by moneyissweet(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Motherfucker
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by Chetas81(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
densiks:
in today's Nigeria no different from South Africa man and the Nigeria man come to Lagos to see movie
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by MamaletASO: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Chai!

He entered this places enroute heaven/hell:

Poto- hollow, Wuse, Toto, Atu, Obo, sodo, etc..

He left thru where he came to the world...

1 Like

Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by sulakishop(m): 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

Judas!
Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fahdiga:
He is a Judas indeed.
I Swear grin grin grin

Kpekus angry angry

1 Like

Re: South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush by Okiemute101: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Toh toh is a killer aswear... what a bad way to die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) / Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) / Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.