Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection (48793 Views)

Family Buries Pastor After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection (photos) / Who First Saw Jesus After His Resurrection? / Prophet Joshua Iginla Buries His Mother, Moriamo Lasisi, In Grandstyle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
Scam!
Religion is Scam!!๐Ÿฅฑ
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
Adelowo28:
High Level brainwashed.
No different from EVERY religion out there..
Bunch of Scams!๐Ÿฅฑ

1 Like

Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
CaptainFM1:
This is why I like Islam even though I'm presumed to be a Christian.
The same Islam that promises you 72 Virgins in Paradise?
LoL..
Religion..
My fantasy is better than yours..

2 Likes

Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by alexvic12: 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
E dey like one fraud for Zambia or so wey say him be Jesus....

This year March, e go complain to police say him people want kill am during Easter grin grin grin

Shebi you be Jesus?
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by pafo(m): 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Am seriously thinking of going to hospitals and burial grounds, something tells me my Music can heal the sick and raise the dead.

What do you think?

Check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpQAMQ5THBY

Bro Shey you dey use musix catch cruise ni? Cos if na main hustle ehn! Make I no talk!
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by BidenDTrounce: 1:13am On Mar 18, 2023
grin grin
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by CaptainFM1: 2:19am On Mar 18, 2023
FlipModeSquade:
The same Islam that promises you 72 Virgins in Paradise?
LoL..
Religion..
My fantasy is better than yours..

I don't know what you believe in, but as for me I'm irreligious.
However, I'm doing some reading on what you said regarding the 72 virgins.
I know messages got watered down/destroyed to suit peoples/individuals parochial views,
(A good example is the message regarding "Tithe"wink

Anyway, these will make a good read for your weekend.
https://www.justislam.co.uk/does-the-quran-really-promise-islamic-martyrs-virgins-p-216.html
https://farhanaqazi.com/72-virgins-in-heaven-fact-or-fiction/
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by asiga(m): 2:31am On Mar 18, 2023
No be only Resurrection..
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by Emmanuel909090: 5:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Life and death is truly in the hands of God
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by Nerdnextdoor: 6:17am On Mar 18, 2023
Religion and ethnicity - setting Africa backwards since 01 BC.
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by mediclife1987(m): 6:40am On Mar 18, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Some stupid Christians would still come and say: "their faith was not enough".
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by dispenserguy: 6:41am On Mar 18, 2023
You really have money for embalming a dead body that long? Jesus can not be mocked.
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by Davigor: 6:53am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Am seriously thinking of going to hospitals and burial grounds, something tells me my Music can heal the sick and raise the dead.

What do you think?

Check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpQAMQ5THBY
@dbul music is not for everyone you don't have to force yourself to be a musician . Truth be told am musician too believe me you lacking behind musically your voice is poor and song arrangement zero
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by nothingzpoil: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2023
Sofistcatdmoron:
African are taking Christianity to another scope
How can you expect a dead person to resurrect

Emphasis on "579 days".

Gullibility is embedded in their being.
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by Bakrabas: 8:22am On Mar 18, 2023
Sofistcatdmoron:
African are taking Christianity to another scope
How can you expect a dead person to resurrect

It's not Africa, that's what the White presented to Africa that Jesus (AS) died and he came back to live but little did they know that Jesus (AS) didn't not die.
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by pachigo001(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2023
We Africans always showing the world how dumb we are
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by Onucs(m): 9:29am On Mar 18, 2023
African undecided

How can u expect a corpse that was just being preserve by chemicals to rise again?

Chai, these people are sick
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by AhmedGhost(m): 9:32am On Mar 18, 2023
KingDash09:
Shut up.. una Dey serve white man God una Dey happy

So Black man God dey๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™„
God is oneโ˜๏ธ
Ah Rahim (D most high)
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by occfx: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

I don't know SA and APC urchins who get sense pass... I am just confused.
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by CCIA: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
This doesn't make sense, his family should have buried him the moment he died.

There's no coming back to life once we die.

I think resurrection contradicts science, but some people still believe the laws of nature leave room for God's action
Even Jesus was buried before he ressurected grin
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by confidant40: 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
I noticed the site is now very fast. I just registed on the forum . Nice features. I was hoping Nairaland would add those features. Up Ghana.com (I also removed the space between Up and Ghana)
dennisco4u45:
The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend

Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by CHAQUR: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
They should have waited for the remainning 21 days to complete 600...funny beings.
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
CaptainFM1:

I don't know what you believe in, but as for me I'm irreligious.
However, I'm doing some reading on what you said regarding the 72 virgins.
I know messages got watered down/destroyed to suit peoples/individuals parochial views,
(A good example is the message regarding "Tithe"wink

Anyway, these will make a good read for your weekend.
https://www.justislam.co.uk/does-the-quran-really-promise-islamic-martyrs-virgins-p-216.html
https://farhanaqazi.com/72-virgins-in-heaven-fact-or-fiction/

I don't know what you are going on about Islam not promising you 72 Virgins..
Right there in the passage,it is promising you; 'young,full breasted Maidens of equal age'..๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฝ
So?
Are we talking semantics now?๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by KingDash09(m): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
How? But na whites bring am come africa? Like technology, clothes and the rest..
AhmedGhost:

So Black man God dey๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™„
God is oneโ˜๏ธ
Ah Rahim (D most high)
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by yemmywesey(m): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
I think Christianity should be canceled from humanity, because it's adding no value to human race. It's just an avenue to scam people of their money.
Re: Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection by AhmedGhost(m): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
KingDash09:
How? But na whites bring am come africa? Like technology, clothes and the rest..

You're right brr. Alhamdullilah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos / Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? / Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.