Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

WHO ARE SS Brothers''igbos Or Yorubas? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHO ARE SS Brothers''igbos Or Yorubas? (438 Views)

Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? / Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. / Where Are SS And SE Results? I Hope They’re Not Writing It As Usual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHO ARE SS Brothers''igbos Or Yorubas? by Captain8(m): 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
I want to address the issue of Ijaw brothers between ibos and yorubas....

1st,,,I am Adakaboro8,,, I am the 8th son of Adaka Boro.
Adaka Boro also passed the mantle of freedom fight to me as his 8th son..
Izon Ibe freedom boari...Ayiba kuro..Ayiba kuro wa piri de.....

So,,,,so it is just a matter of time,,,the Izon Ibe republic will be fully declared.....though the igbos don't like Izon republic,,but nothing they can do to stopped us..

NOW, TO THE MATTER:
Ijaws are more brothers to yorubas than ibos..

I heard some clowns who claimed to be from delta north and saying, when Yorubas and ibos fight,,SS will take side with ibos their brothers...very funny..........these clowns are ignorant to the core,,,though, I can't believed they are actually the delta north they claimed looking from their ignorant talks.........

HERE IS MY ADVICE TO ANY SS PERSON..
........in a situation like this (Yoruba vs ibos),,and you want to take side,,,point directly at your tribe,,except your tribe is too inconsequential to mentioned.......SS has many ethnicities that have different migration with different relations...your ethnicity can be brother to ibo but don't generalized it as SS......because Ijaws are not Yorubas enemies....

To THE IGNORANT PEOPLE..
ignorant people may think all the SS ethnicities share boundary with ibos alone...

Here is how Ijaw land is..

Ijaw also called Izon,,are in six states,,,Akwa ibom,,Ondo,,edo,,rivers,,delta and bayelsa.......
Ijaw spread the coastal line of south south from Ondo state to akwa ibom state..

Ijaw is bordered by yorubas in ondo state in the western.....and bordered by the ibos and ibibios in rivers and akwa ibom, eastern side..
Ijaws coexist with both yorubas and igbos for decades before the coming of the whites..

Ijaws were divided into two regions of western and eastern region in 1950s......so both yorubas and igbos are Ijaw neighbors,,

So, person cannot declared to us who should be out brother and who should not..

We Ijaws have always been political enemies with the ibos untill 2015...

We Ijaws have fought with ibos during their biafra war....it was because, just like namdi kanu,, ojukwu wanted to forcefully annexed us into his biafra,,,so our fathers gave all their best to freed the Ijaw Nation from biafra..

so,,,,we Ijaws know our histories very well,,so we are not confused to know who should be our brothers and who should not..

If ibo youthz can today say Ijaw land is biafra without our consent,,then they are our enemies...
it was this same reason that made us to massively vote against the biafra candidate called Obidient,,who deserve the fate for been an ibo man.

2 Likes

Re: WHO ARE SS Brothers''igbos Or Yorubas? by Neckpresser101: 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
This furu furu pipe line guard you no dey tire?

I'm from Rivers state if I tell you my name you'll call me igbo so yes Igbos are more of our brothers than anyone in the south

Awobi! Wey no know him enemies 🤡🤡🤡 create 1 thousand threads against Igbos

We know who the enemies of Niger Deltans are , and they're not Igbos sad

Awobi no know say na Hausa people dey control our Niger Delta oil

Furu furu boy

5 Likes

Re: WHO ARE SS Brothers''igbos Or Yorubas? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nonsense
Re: WHO ARE SS Brothers''igbos Or Yorubas? by ljoh: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
Is South South an ethnic group?

slowpoke

1 Like

Re: WHO ARE SS Brothers''igbos Or Yorubas? by babydioku(f): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
Says a pipe line guard

2 Likes

Re: WHO ARE SS Brothers''igbos Or Yorubas? by Madmohamed123: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wee didn't tell you to like igbo because your like is inconsequential nothing good come from it

To me I hate Ijaw more than Fulani God forbid i find my self in the same country as a Biafra.

The only thing you know how to do is to drink kaikai and get drunk.

You get drunk when Fulani and yeruba take power from your brother you still drinking when Fulani control your oil wells and you will still drunk when Fulani will take over your river and sea.

A coward like Asiri dokubo is fighting for pipe line security why Fulani children's are milking your oil wells coward
I never knew Ijaw is this still..D
Re: WHO ARE SS Brothers''igbos Or Yorubas? by Emergingnation3(m): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Who even care about the typical drunkers,... Modern days BIAFRA is solely for SE Igbo and SS Igbo ..

(1) (Reply)

CJN Ariwoola Remains Silent About Meeting Tinubu In London Secretly / If The Peter Obi, Pst. Oyedepo Recording Is Real, Where Is The Lie? / Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata, Loses Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.