Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? (913 Views)

WHO ARE SS Brothers''igbos Or Yorubas? / Where Are SS And SE Results? I Hope They’re Not Writing It As Usual? / Atiku Lock Down Area 70% Votes Are SS/SE/NC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by Opintiwa: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
You see South East and South-South? They will continue to be bottom feeders nationally until they get their acts rights.

They did it to Jonathan as a sitting president. They are doing it to Obi for daring to run. When they tried it with South West last year during the herdsmen crisis, the region's defence system- its media - rose up and they ran.

The old Eastern region, a lifeline of the other regions is sadly a house divided against itself. They have all that is required to be king Kong but are naive and underestimate the power of their own wisdom.

A single resource under their feet is worth $800 trillion. What is their excuse?

2 Likes

Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by Maazieze(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
how long before some mumu from sokoto shows up to pretend to be from SS/SE to sow division?
Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by FreeStuffsNG: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Opintiwa:
You see South East and South-South? They will continue to be bottom feeders nationally until they get their acts rights.

They did it to Jonathan as a sitting president. They are doing it to Obi for daring to run. When they tried it with South West last year during the herdsmen crisis, the region's defence system- its media - rose up and they ran.

The old Eastern region, a lifeline of the other regions is sadly a house divided against itself. They have all that is required to be king Kong but are naive and underestimate the power of their own wisdom.

A single resource under their feet is worth $800 trillion. What is their excuse?
Maazieze:
how long before some mumu from sokoto shows up to pretend to be from SS/SE to sow division?

I think you are trying hard to force the SS with the SE. Some parts of the SS are formerly in the old western region up to Patani where Delta state borders Bayelsa state.

It is either OP does not understand his because he is too young or just carried away by the bigotry of this political season.

There is oil in most parts of the SS under western region and oil in the main SW so the reality is that the old western region is where most oil come from as well.

The SW has a lot of advantage and laboured more by not resting on its advantages. The parts of the SS that are formally part of old western region under defunct Action Group will vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by Opintiwa: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I think you are trying hard to force the SS with the SE. Some parts of the SS are formerly in the old western region up to Patani where Delta state borders Bayelsa state.

It is either OP does not understand his because he is too young or just carried away by the bigotry of this political season.

There is oil in most parts of the SS under western region and oil in the main SW so the reality is that the old western region is where most oil come from as well.

The SW has a lot of advantage and laboured more by not resting on its advantages. The parts of the SS that are formally part of old western region under defunct Action Group will vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Anything you tell yourself to make your scrotum less flaccid is fine .

Asiwaju will be taught a lesson come February .

There is a difference between gala and sausage since you lots like politicizing everything to Asiwaju

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by FreeStuffsNG: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Opintiwa:

Asiwaju

Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by Opintiwa: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I will sleep on the election day and forget to vote Asiwaju

Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by FreeStuffsNG: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=Opintiwa post=115726187][/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by Larryton(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Opintiwa:

South South are not bottom feeders but I can guarantee that South East will continue to be if they don't change thier way of handling politics of hatred

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by Opintiwa: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Larryton:

South South are not bottom feeders but I can guarantee that South East will continue to be if they don't change thier way of handling politics of hatred

And i am from SE ?

So from what you read now its only SE you saw? Or you are just trying to be a Toad ?
Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by Opintiwa: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I regret campaigning for Tinubu .

Emilokan Emilokan

Baba when no well e dey shout Emilokan

Head dey shake

Yansh dey shake

Baba when no well e dey shout Emilokan

1 Like

Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by FreeStuffsNG: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Opintiwa:

I am reporting you to the mode as you keep this childish and irresponsible falsification of chat on. m y n d 44
Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by Opintiwa: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I am reporting you to the mode as you keep this childish and irresponsible falsification of chat on. m y n d 44

The odor from your mouth is bad .

You are bugging me

Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by Larryton(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Opintiwa:

And i am from SE ?

So from what you read now its only SE you saw? Or you are just trying to be a Toad ?

I meant South East are just pawn in Nigeria's politics
Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by Opintiwa: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Larryton:

True

South East and North Central
Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by Taba21: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Opintiwa:

You're a complete madman what concerns south south with south east.
Foolish Ipob member

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by Taba21: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Don't mind that nyamiri brainless inferiority complex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by Opintiwa: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Taba21:

You're a complete madman what concerns south south with south east.
Foolish Ipob member

If i support Tinubu i no be Ipob again abi ?

Bastard slave .

For your information anybody when deny e tribe or root na fool .

I am not from south east get that into your corn filled brain
Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by Opintiwa: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Taba21:

Almajiri

Munafuki

1 Like

Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by Maazieze(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=115725281]

I am not, it doesnt take much to realise that the political interests of the SE and SS align in key areas's, namely a lack of benefit from natural resources (While suffering from its pollution) and a gully in infastructure funds that have left the region reliant on the lagos port.
Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by FreeStuffsNG: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=Maazieze post=115735883 [/quote]

Sir, just read slowly what you typed up there , step back and compare yourself as an average Igbo and SS person to someone from Zamfara with Gold under his feet but has been brutalized, displaced and had at a point lived in a refugee camp before govt used bombs from air raids to sack the bandits.
Now ask yourself who is better between you and the Zamfara man?
My point is that you are not being honest in your judgement. Same way the dorminant group has been producing Governors, Senators, Legislators, LGA elected officers etc in your state because they have the number is the same way the Nigerian Presidency is dorminated by the 3 majority super tribes of Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani but the good news is that Ministers and members of the NA will come from every group eventually.
Political parties will choose a candidate that is likely to win and that is why I am not surprised that PDP gave its ticket to HE Atiku.
Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by Elliotg: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Larryton:

Yet, south east or the entire igbos have had better positions in govt more than the any other tribe in the south south, except for Jonathan's accidental grace. They have produced the vice president, senator president, so and so forth. South south is at the bottom, with our resources plundered to keep the failed country going. Not even the north, east or the south west would condone what we do.
Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by ScamHunter: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
That's how the British planned it the moment they discovered it is the wealth bearing region of the country. The same strategy the Belgians used in Congo. The civil war only consolidated the policy which has been perpetuated with divide and rule through state creation. That's why there are no functional ports in the SS
Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by Maazieze(m): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=115736291][/quote]

i think get what your saying, their are those whom are doing even worse than us, but my main point still stands, without cooperation between the SE and SS our political aspirations for development will not materialize.

it is true minorities across Nigeria are voiceless at best, outright expelled from national politics at worst, but if you had looked closely who else other then the SS and the SE have been clamoring for restructuring and fiscal federalism, if those come who would care what ethnicity the president is?
Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by FreeStuffsNG: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Maazieze:

i think get what your saying, their are those whom are doing even worse than us, but my main point still stands, without cooperation between the SE and SS our political aspirations for development will not materialize.

it is true minorities across Nigeria are voiceless at best, outright expelled from national politics at worst, but if you had looked closely who else other then the SS and the SE have been clamoring for restructuring and fiscal federalism, if those come who would care what ethnicity the president is?
You are still making same mistake. There is no basis of pairing SE with SE because some parts of SS were part of old western region. SW
can as well pair themselves with SS because they were once in same region.

You still have not admitted the hypocrisy if you complain about the majority winning the Presidency at the national level but you are not complaining about same democracy at play at other elections.

For example, the Yoruba have never produced the Governor in Kogi state because they do not have the number.
So the same thing for Presidency. Only those with the population have the edge and it is not different in states and LGs.

1 Like

Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by XerXers: 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
Taba21:

Wike and Ameachi are Nyamuri bottom feeders in Nigeria politics today

1 Like

Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by XerXers: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are still making same mistake. There is no basis of pairing SE with SE because some parts of SS were part of old western region. SW
can as well pair themselves with SS because they were once in same region.

You still have not admitted the hypocrisy if you complain about the majority winning the Presidency at the national level but you are not complaining about same democracy at play at other elections.

For example, the Yoruba have never produced the Governor in Kogi state because they do not have the number.
So the same thing for Presidency. Only those with the population have the edge and it is not different in states and LGs.
But we can pair the whole north as "North" ?
Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by FreeStuffsNG: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
XerXers:

But we can pair the whole north as "North" ?
I don't think so and if you read more you will see the reason why the North seem so. NC is predominantly the northen minorities and some Yoruba who dominate the SW while NW and NE have the predominantly Hausa and Fulani.
Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by nazicartel(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

what really is this South South of a thing?. You guys have changed it from Igbos trying to get South South to now calling it South East.
Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by XerXers: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I don't think so and if you read more you will see the reason why the North seem so. NC is predominantly the northen minorities and some Yoruba who dominate the SW while NW and NE have the predominantly Hausa and Fulani.
There are no hausa in NE, kanuri is the largest tribe there. Even in NW hausaland stops in Zaria. Kaduna City not Hausa land
Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by XerXers: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
XerXers:

There are no hausa in NE, kanuri is the largest tribe there. Even in NW hausaland stops in Zaria. Kaduna City not Hausa land
In fact, Zaria was originally Gwariland before hausa subdued them
Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by FreeStuffsNG: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
XerXers:

You are so wrong and I will share the official list of tribes that make up Bauchi State by the Bauchi State Govt, NE alone o.
https://www.bauchistate.gov.ng/the-people/

The Hausa is even listed first but they are predomimantly Fulani
Re: Are SS And SE Bottom Feeders In Nigeria ? by XerXers: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are so wrong and I will share the official list of tribes that make up Bauchi State by the Bauchi State Govt, NE alone o.
https://www.bauchistate.gov.ng/the-people/

The Hausa is even listed first but they are predomimantly Fulani
Hausa is a minority in Bauchi because Bauchi share boundary with NW states. Two prominent Bauchi politicians are Tafawa Balewa and Yakubu Dogara and they are not Hausa. As for Fulani, they are dispersed and have no state of their own. They are even in control in Ilorin, Yorubaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Like The Typical Nigerian, Knows All The Problem, No Solution / What Peter Obi Said At The NBA Conference That Got Everyone Screaming / See The Amount FG Awarded To Guard The Abuja Rail Mass Transit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.