Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying (1788 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / Ondo 2020: Jegede Names Gboluga Ikengboju and Banke Sutton For Deputy Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by raskymonojendor: 12:41am On Mar 18, 2023
Gbadebo tweets the below but he was quickly called out by some of his acquaintances.

I have read the fabricated lies from the Jandor camp and I will like to assure our supporters that we are not only leading the race we are winning. Consider his many scripts and tantrums the last kick of a dying horse.

https://twitter.com/HRH_bankeoniru/status/1636715705356677123?t=qepYNkkPq-dc45vwSWYZ7g&s=19

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by raskymonojendor: 12:42am On Mar 18, 2023

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by darkkknight2010: 12:46am On Mar 18, 2023
What she's saying is very true.

He agreed to deputize and even did a mini-campaign for it. Listen to Bode George himself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6ZiffgKW2E

Jandor later refused knowing how treacherous he can be.

Same treachery is how he has stolen the mandate and ticket of Ifagbami Awamaridi on poorly scripted and orchestrated ethno-tribalistic grounds.

His pedigree of treachery preceeds him right from KOWA when he lost Ikeja LGA Chairmanship election.

Lost PDP senatorial bid to Yayi.

Lost PDP guber primaries to Jandor.

If not for ethnic card and Obi he stood no chance for LP Guber ticket.

HE'S A SERIAL LOSER!

He shall aspire, perspire, expire and retire!!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by aariwa(m): 12:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Thank you Agbado supporters for turning GRV to a superstar overnight

9 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by raskymonojendor: 12:48am On Mar 18, 2023
darkkknight2010:

He agreed to deputize and even did a mini-campaign for it.

Jandor refused knowing how treacherous he can be.

Same treachery is how he has stolen
Alot about the guy doesn't seem right. Too many red flags. I am glad the election was extended. It exposed alot more about the candidates.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 18, 2023
We will vote for him to tell us more lies....

Inshallah!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by raskymonojendor: 12:50am On Mar 18, 2023
aariwa:
Dey deceive yourself. Alot of people that voted Obi are voting Sanwo this time around. The Juju don clear for their eyes grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 18, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Dey deceive yourself. Alot of people that voted Obi are voting Sanwo this time around.
"Alot" of people indeed... grin

I also know some people that voted for Tinubu are voting for GRV this time around.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by Ibrahimcoomasie: 12:52am On Mar 18, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Psquare dem got the memo. Reggae don turn to blues 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 18, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Same as Sanwo-Olu who has been running from pillar to post....

grin

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by Ibrahimcoomasie: 12:56am On Mar 18, 2023
darkkknight2010:

He agreed to deputize and even did a mini-campaign for it.

Jandor refused knowing how treacherous he can be.

Same treachery is how he has stolen the mandate and ticket of Ifagbami Awamaridi on poorly scripted and orchestrated ethno-tribalistic grounds.

His pedigree of treachery preceeds him right from KOWA when he lost Ikeja LGA Chairmanship election.

HE'S A SERIAL LOSER!

Just today, the end sars lawyer (Ayo Ademiluyi) that was displaced by Peter Obi's candidate (attah chiefo). His case is also at the supreme court as well. That Obi na real craze man ooo.

https://twitter.com/ComAdemiluyi/status/1636657353884938240?t=A9gLVDVs4mLVZiZOX6KPRA&s=19

6 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by darkkknight2010: 12:57am On Mar 18, 2023
My dear,

There's nothing wrong with climbing a skyscraper with a faulty ladder.

Lots of accolades from those watching from beneath.

Lovely panoramic view from the lofty height.

The problem is when that faulty ladder crumbles.

You will either wake up in the ICU or Hades.

Someone is about to start his political career with retirement.

Watching in 4D grabs salted popcorn and soda. Legs crossed...

aariwa:

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by raskymonojendor: 12:57am On Mar 18, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

I spoke with my inlaw and her husband tonight. I was shocked when they both shouted Chinedu bawo. They both voted Peter Obi for president but are now voting Sanwo Olu. Tomorrow will be a wipe out. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by aariwa(m): 1:03am On Mar 18, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Dey deceive yourself. Alot of people that voted Obi are voting Sanwo this time around. The Juju don clear for their eyes grin
lol dreamer
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by Poanan: 1:03am On Mar 18, 2023
raskymonojendor:

I spoke with my inlaw and her husband tonight. I was shocked when they both shouted Chinedu bawo. They both voted Peter Obi for president but are now voting Sanwo Olu. Tomorrow will be a wipe out. grin

Same here. A family of ten who voted tinubu are voting for GRV grin

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by Poanan: 1:07am On Mar 18, 2023
raskymonojendor:
she is probably pained that Gbadebo stands a chance.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by darkkknight2010: 1:11am On Mar 18, 2023
I have already given the dossier on this guy to a close friend before his impending calamity has recently begun to unfold.

Lagosians will not know what hit them until this guy empties Lagos treasury to go and finish his father's "white elephant" "castle in the air" "blomblom (ballon) dream" megacity project in Asaba Delta state. A project that has been moribund due to lack of finance since 2016.

Google Delta International Commercial City Asaba

If he truly loves Lagos why are they not doing such fantastic project in conjunction with Lagos State government?

raskymonojendor:

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by Ibrahimcoomasie: 1:13am On Mar 18, 2023
Poanan:

she is probably pained that Gbadebo stands a chance.
It's going to look like a movie.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by raskymonojendor: 1:19am On Mar 18, 2023
darkkknight2010:
I have already given the dossier on this guy to a close friend before his impending calamity has recently begun to unfold.

Lagosians will not know what hit them until this guy empties Lagos treasury to go and finish his father's "white elephant" "castle in the air" "blomblom (ballon) dream" megacity project in Asaba Delta state. A project that has been moribund due to lack of finance since 2016.

Google Delta International Commercial City Asaba

If he truly loves Lagos why are they not doing such fantastic project in conjunction with Lagos State government?

Just spent the last 5 min in trying to find any information about the project. The project refused to kick off. Lack of funds I guess.

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by darkkknight2010: 1:30am On Mar 18, 2023
Of course...

So last resort Chinedu go into politics.

Now they will rob Lagos to develop Delta, Anambra and Abia that they are linked to. The project is located between the 1st and 2nd Niger bridge in Asaba on the boundary of Onitsha.

That is why the Ibos are going crazy. They have been promised malls, supermarkets and how SE will turn to Dubai with Lagos money.

That's where all the bile, venom and hatred is oozing from.

Have you listened to his mother? You should.

How can a 40 year old adult male not have a robust CV that chronicles a work history and experience of at least 15 years?

And yet will be voted to position of Governor which is CEO of a State government as if it is entry level job based on educational qualifications.

He's claiming he can not speak Yoruba at what age did he travel out to study? Didnt he study in Chrisland? Is he a dual citizen of any other country?

Unnecessary theatrics and pomposity.

His uncle who is the real Supreme Court Judge and his family are very much distanced from all the charade. https://twitter.com/Topsyken/status/1631551902369316868?t=UJNSJF2JS0tBFcuyXWTnOA&s=19

raskymonojendor:

Just spent the last 5 min in trying to find any information about the project. The project refused to kick off. Lack of funds I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by Creeper: 1:55am On Mar 18, 2023
Princess Oniru’s grammar is terrible.

I hope she’s not contesting for any political post.

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by 2mch(m): 2:31am On Mar 18, 2023
darkkknight2010:
Of course...

So last resort Chinedu go into politics.

Now they will rob Lagos to develop Delta, Anambra and Abia that they are linked to. The project is located between the 1st and 2nd Niger bridge in Asaba on the boundary of Onitsha.

That is why the Ibos are going crazy. They have been promised malls, supermarkets and how SE will turn to Dubai with Lagos money.

That's where all the bile, venom and hatred is oozing from.

Have you listened to his mother? You should.

How can a 40 year old adult male not have a robust CV that chronicles a work history and experience of at least 15 years?

And yet will be voted to position of Governor which is CEO of a State government as if it is entry level job based on educational qualifications.

He's claiming he can not speak Yoruba at what age did he travel out to study? Didnt he study in Chrisland? Is he a dual citizen of any other country?

Unnecessary theatrics and pomposity.

His uncle who is the real Supreme Court Judge and his family are very much distanced from all the charade. https://twitter.com/Topsyken/status/1631551902369316868?t=UJNSJF2JS0tBFcuyXWTnOA&s=19

Interesting. You are correct. I found this article and the father’s name was boldly written in it.
They must have abandoned the project to inject the money into politics, hoping it will pay for the project. I was wondering how this guy will rise to get approval from Tewonde George. But Tewonde will approve anybody as long as you can give him money.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/delta-signs-mou-commercial-city-project/amp/
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 18, 2023
darkkknight2010:

He agreed to deputize and even did a mini-campaign for it. Listen to Bode George himself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6ZiffgKW2E

Jandor later refused knowing how treacherous he can be.

HE'S A SERIAL LOSER!

Who the fuc* is Ifagbemi Awamaridi and why did he not go to court to protest his stolen mandate?. Why are we just hearing about the dude now.?. Please STOP!

The only "Awamaridi" I know is Ise Oluwa!
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by 2mch(m): 2:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Skyview01:

Who the fuc* is Ifagbemi Awamaridi and why did he not go to court to protest his stolen mandate?. Why are we just hearing about the dude now.?. Please STOP!
The person that will win the court case. Just watch.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by BlackAdams007: 3:20am On Mar 18, 2023
Cool, as of that governorship election guy, kudos .
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 18, 2023
2mch:

The person that will win the court case. Just watch.

Which court case?, Sanwo is most likely winning the election even though i am rooting for GRV.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by Omoawoke: 3:32am On Mar 18, 2023
Playmaaker14:

I also know some people that voted for Tinubu are voting for GRV this time around.

It is impossible to see someone that voted Tinubu voting GRV.
It is almost like saying an Igbo Muslim married a Fulani Christian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by Omoawoke: 3:33am On Mar 18, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Comrade, leave them…
Sanwo olu will have nothing less than 700k votes… anybody can bet it with me
GRV will not see up to 400k

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by Moferere: 5:11am On Mar 18, 2023
Obidients and lies grin

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by press9jatv: 5:14am On Mar 18, 2023
"If you're threatened by thugs go to your PUs, arm yourself with 2 by 2, 2 by 4 planks, iron rods, bottles, licenced guns, knives, daggers & cutlasses to defend your votes. Nobody or group of persons have the sole monopoly of violence. Defend yourself and votes."

~Barr. Malcom (Via Twitter)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by AgentGoat: 6:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Creeper:
Princess Oniru’s grammar is terrible.

I hope she’s not contesting for any political post.
My brother. When i think say na only me no sabi book
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Gets Called Out By Banke Oniru For Lying by techWriter3: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2023
congratulate you Agbado backers for turning GRV to a superstar overnight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Are Finally Uniting As Nigeria's Future Appears Bleak / Tuface Shot Again / Why We Sacked Nurse Over Hijab –abuth Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.