Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,630 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

John Wick' Star, Lance Reddick Is D£ad. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John Wick' Star, Lance Reddick Is D£ad. (842 Views)

Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank / Main Chic Sh0t D£ad By Side Chic While Fighting Over A Man (video) / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Wick' Star, Lance Reddick Is D£ad. by Equaljhay: 8:03am On Mar 18, 2023
Hollywood actor, Lance Reddick, who got into the limelight after featuring in HBO's "The Wire" and the "John Wick" movie franchise, is d£ad. 

Lance's body was discovered at his Studio City home Friday morning, March 18, around 9:30 AM. His cause of d£ath is currently unclear, but it appears to be natural, according to the police.

He was reportedly doing a press tour for the fourth installment of the 'John Wick' franchise where he plays Charon. He was scheduled to make a guest appearance on Kelly Clarkson's show next week.

Lance was best known for playing fictional Baltimore Police Department officer Cedrick Daniels on the hit HBO series “The Wire”, with his character appearing in all five seasons.

He also had recurring roles on a bunch of popular TV shows including "Fringe," "Bosch," "Oz" and "Lost." He was also featured in "Angel Has Fallen" and "Godzilla Vs. Kong."

Lance has some unreleased projects in the works, he plays the Greek god Zeus in the upcoming Disney+ series, “Percy Jackson and the Olympians.”

Born and raised in Baltimore, Lance earned a music degree from the University of Rochester and he got his MFA from Yale. Lance was 60.

Source:https://equaljhayloaded.com.ng/john-wick-star-lance-reddick-is-dad/

Re: John Wick' Star, Lance Reddick Is D£ad. by Ofemmanu1: 8:04am On Mar 18, 2023
Rip Lance
Re: John Wick' Star, Lance Reddick Is D£ad. by princemillla(m): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2023
Omo e pain me. Gosh I love this guy composure in movies and his intelligence role make me prefer him......

Rip Lance. You will forever be remembered
Re: John Wick' Star, Lance Reddick Is D£ad. by Autobot05: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Damn ...
Re: John Wick' Star, Lance Reddick Is D£ad. by Reggaemich(m): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Rip to a good actor
Re: John Wick' Star, Lance Reddick Is D£ad. by Bruno3000(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Shocking I must say... Hope they did not sacrifice this one? I no trust Hollywood at all...
Re: John Wick' Star, Lance Reddick Is D£ad. by shagasha: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
RIP Lance. Was shocked to see you were the one
Re: John Wick' Star, Lance Reddick Is D£ad. by ThinkSmarter: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hello Mr. John Wick.
it is our pleasure.
on a continental ground.
RIP actor

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does This Food Cost In Your Area? / My Friend Has Been Locked In A Room Without Food / Nigerian Man Murders Wife In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.