Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,804 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? (3411 Views)

What Did You Notice When Tinubu Visit IBB In Minna / Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures / Nigerian Woman Cries Out In Shock After Spotting Juju Sacrifices In Ontario (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by duro4chang(m): 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
iwaeda:

Yes some part of Osun, most part of Kwara South and few villages in Oyo State. History says we migrated from Ile-Ife. Ife Odaye, Ife Oodua. Ibi ojumo ti mo Saye. grin grin grin grin grin
So you are from Kwara? My people my people. I told you some two months ago that after election you will meet me here.
Thank God. I want to tell you that election is over. I would have laughed at you but simply because of Kwara State I decided not to.
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by iwaeda: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2023
duro4chang:
So you are from Kwara? My people my people. I told you some two months ago that after election you will meet me here.
Thank God. I want to tell you that election is over. I would have laughed at you but simply because of Kwara State I decided not to.

In your heart of heart, you know this is the worst election by all standard. Enjoy your government rulership. grin angry angry
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by duro4chang(m): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2023
iwaeda:

In your heart of heart, you know this is the worst election by all standard. Enjoy your government rulership. grin angry angry
I disagree with you. It is a normal thing that when people lose in any election, they condemn it. When they win they praise it. Buhari started contesting since 2003 and any time he lost he shouted rigging. In 2015 he won PDP shouted rigging. In 2019 he won Atiku shouted rigging. When Donald Trump lost he shouted rigging. In other words are you saying all the areas where Obi won was the only area where perfect election was conducted? Are you also saying that all Labour party who won also rigged?
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by iwaeda: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2023
duro4chang:
I disagree with you. It is a normal thing that when people lose in any election, they condemn it. When they win they praise it. Buhari started contesting since 2003 and any time he lost he shouted rigging. In 2015 he won PDP shouted rigging. In 2019 he won Atiku shouted rigging. When Donald Trump lost he shouted rigging. In other words are you saying all the areas where Obi won was the only area where perfect election was conducted? Are you also saying that all Labour party who won also rigged?

Ti aba sunkun ama hun riran egbon duro. Tabari oto kama so. grin grin grin grin
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by duro4chang(m): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2023
iwaeda:

What did you just say? Can you explain yourself?
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by duro4chang(m): 6:42am On Mar 22, 2023
iwaeda:

I wonder why Obi cannot president the anomalies you claimed here in his petition. The rigging you all claimed to have happened were not part of obi's prayers. Do they still exist?
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by duro4chang(m): 6:44am On Mar 22, 2023
iwaeda:

The obi you are fighting for could not say anything about this in his prayer. No over voting, no rigging, no transfer of vote as you all claimed here . Does it mean they are all fabricated?
Re: Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? by Westerhoffe(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2023
Demons have been summoned en-masse into Lekki.
If only you guys know the repercussion of what has been done to that city because none of the demons has been revoked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electricity Subsidy Gulps N376 Billion, Consumers Pay N783 Billion / Indicted Politicians Cannot Contest / Uniben Produces First Female S U G President. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.