Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote (42756 Views)

Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by Etimemy: 11:25am On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:
Chinedu go back to your state and rule them, not our Lagos.

No ibo man will rule Lagos and even dictate to us who will rule us in Lagos.

Sanwo-olu will win by any means necessary, those that are pained should go and die. No one cares.

Brain cancer is your problem

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by dododawa1: 11:25am On Mar 18, 2023
D future is bright for him but not now.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by Stanislause94: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
At MIT his name was Patrick Rhodes-Vivour and it's clearly calligraphed on his certificate.

In 2019, his name was Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour when he was contesting for the position of a Senator in a woke dominated district of Lagos State.

Today he's casted his vote as Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour.

Patriots, expect this dubious character to contest as Haruna Abdullahi Rhodes-Vivour in 2027 for the office of the president of Nigeria after the disgrace he suffers today.
big f**l, receive sense

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by Backpedal: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2023
siofra:

I can't believe people openly support rigging like this undecided

I'm ashamed of this country.
Indeed
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by economania(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Labour in vain

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:

Sanwo-olu will win by any means necessary, those that are pained should go and die. No one cares.

Nigeria will get better the day people of your kind are flushed out of this country.
You are a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by LegacyB: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:

Louder!!! Just imagine people will leave their own state and come to another to dictate what would happen. No where in the world would tolerate that. Even in Britain they know Sunak can’t win a general election.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by Apili: 11:28am On Mar 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. Screenshot this comment. Na Sanwo get today election for Lagos. No man born of a woman can stop it. E no get how una wan take vote reach he's winning. If everyone like make Dem siddon for house, he will still win! 🤣

Na men dey run an. #jagabanstyle. We don see result already, and na Sanwo. 😛
But, people go really rigging cry after the result announcement. The same way Dem kick Obi, na so Dem go kick this boy. Tears,and wailing go surplus. Dem think say na by to dey online dey troll APC! 🤣🤣
just look at how stupid you're
Celebrating injustice
I wonder how you sleep comfortable at night
You're one of the problems of this country
Your type deserves to be fed to the lions alive
You dont deserve to be among
The good thinkers
Spits on your fucking face
Useless son of a thousand father

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by idamokoemmanuel(m): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:

Oloshi ode, wasted sperm like your father and mother

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 18, 2023
Apili:
just look at how stupid you're
Celebrating injustice
I wonder how you sleep comfortable at night
You're one of the problems of this country
Your type deserves to be fed to the lions alive
You dont deserve to be among
The good thinkers
Spits on your fucking face
Useless son of a thousand father
You go cry more, but your tears no go stop the man from winning! 🤣
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by Lukainoluciano: 11:30am On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:

you are nothing but a slave,,you eat crumbs from the politicians while Igbos are buying all your properties lol, keep being foolish
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by Jackson105: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2023
Lukainoluciano:
you are nothing but a slave,,you eat crumbs from the politicians while Igbos are buying all your properties lol, keep being foolish

Your useless father is a slave. Gala hawker, which property you dey buy? Ode!
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by Nayturalistic: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
At MIT his name was Patrick Rhodes-Vivour and it's clearly calligraphed on his certificate.

In 2019, his name was Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour when he was contesting for the position of a Senator in a woke dominated district of Lagos State.

Today he's casted his vote as Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour.

Patriots, expect this dubious character to contest as Haruna Abdullahi Rhodes-Vivour in 2027 for the office of the president of Nigeria after the disgrace he suffers today.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by Johndoh: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2023
KillerCrocodile:

You be Mumu ?

Tinubu's grandchildren deserves to be Governor of Anambra or whatever South Eastern State that Seyi's wife come from...

When will you likes grow up and understand that Lagos State is bigger than the Yoruba people that migrated from different bushes in the South West

Wait, I won ask one question.
Why una ibos put eyes on top Lagos? Shey na Lagos be the cause of una misfortunes in your various states Abi una just won spoil Lagos so y’all can laff Yorubas say “oya, Wetin una get?”
I need answers.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by Jackson105: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2023
idamokoemmanuel:

Oloshi ode, wasted sperm like your father and mother

You are a monkey. Fvck off
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by Jackson105: 11:35am On Mar 18, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Nigeria will get better the day people of your kind are flushed out of this country.
You are a slowpoke

Your father is a slowpoke
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by ChristianMuslim: 11:35am On Mar 18, 2023
This one na him room e go enter

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by Jackson105: 11:35am On Mar 18, 2023
Etimemy:

Brain cancer is your problem

Your father's problem
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by hopexter(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2023
siofra:

I can't believe people openly support rigging like this undecided

I'm ashamed of this country.

Is there ever any election in Nigeria that has never been rigged? Be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by enemyofprogress: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2023
He don lose already. Nothing for him for Lagos. We can't be deceived

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by DUKEOFIBADAN: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

No fall hand oo. You no know how e dey be normally? 🤣

Don’t worry you will explain to DSS where you saw the results before election. Una go just open mouth like hippopotamus, whereas I don’t think you have a voter’s card. You’re just a typical APC urchin with no future. Hand go soon touch you
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2023
DUKEOFIBADAN:

Don’t worry you will explain to DSS where you saw the results before election. Una go just open mouth like hippopotamus, whereas I don’t think you have a voter’s card. You’re just a typical APC urchin with no future. Hand go soon touch you
"Na we get DSS". Wake up! 🤣
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by Billygee2u: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
Thats the man for the new and accelerating lagos.
Vote GRV all over lasgidi.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by enemyofprogress: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2023
KillerCrocodile:

You be Mumu ?

Tinubu's grandchildren deserves to be Governor of Anambra or whatever South Eastern State that Seyi's wife come from...

When will you likes grow up and understand that Lagos State is bigger than the Yoruba people that migrated from different bushes in the South West

why all of una from igbo land wan take over Lagos by all means? Why una no put eye for any other place like Kano, Kaduna, Borno if abokis no go take una do suya?

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by AssCraver: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:

Now u have proven yourself to be a tout and a cheap drug sniffing thug
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by bonnyhope: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
Thats the man for the new and accelerating lagos.
Vote GRV all over lasgidi.

Is like you are not aware of what is happening

Thugs have already won the election for Sanwolu
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by Obidientful: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. Screenshot this comment. Na Sanwo get today election for Lagos. No man born of a woman can stop it. E no get how una wan take vote reach he's winning. If everyone like make Dem siddon for house, he will still win! 🤣

But, people go really rigging cry after the result announcement. The same way Dem kick Obi, na so Dem go kick this boy. Tears,and wailing go surplus. Dem think say na by to dey online dey troll APC! 🤣🤣
When I read some of you guys comments, I always come to the conclusion that we are the reason why our leaders are taken us for granted. U chooses to see your candidates win even if the law/rules are bend to favour them
You are not an advocate of free and fair election because it may not favour your candidates. Today it might be Obi or any person, 2mro it might be your father, uncle, friends or even you.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by Sheggy13(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Anatakuebira:
The real drug Barron! See eyes abeg.
The guy has all the footprints of a drug junkie written all over him. I thought I was the only one noticing this.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by KillerCrocodile: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Johndoh:

Wait, I won ask one question.
Why una ibos put eyes on top Lagos? Shey na Lagos be the cause of una misfortunes in your various states Abi una just won spoil Lagos so y’all can laff Yorubas say “oya, Wetin una get?”
I need answers.

I am not Igbo and I am not from the South East...

Yoruba people are in the UK parliament...

Have they destroyed the United Kingdom ?

Why would you think that an Igbo Man or Hausa Man would destroy Lagos, if he is elected as Governor or Assembly Man..

I don't have any problem with the original Lagos State indigenes...

I have problem with the Yoruba people that crawled out from different bushes in the South West and are now claiming that Lagos State belongs to them...

Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu and Hamzat are examples..

If they can lay claim to Lagos State then the Fulani Man that migrated from Kano State can also lay claim to Lagos State

The Ijaw Man that migrated from Bayelsa State can also claim to Lagos State

Lagos State belongs to the Original Indigenes period..

Every other person is an Immigrant that must be treated equal rights

Every Immigrant to Lagos State must also treat the indigenous Lagosians with respect because they are the Host
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by degreatstalion: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You see this nonsense you are saying, if this country burn 🔥, you may not live to tell the story.

You will find what you are looking for.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by Arielle: 11:49am On Mar 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You yoruba people with your crass big-mouthed boasting.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by KillerCrocodile: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2023
enemyofprogress:
why all of una from igbo land wan take over Lagos by all means? Why una no put eye for any other place like Kano, Kaduna, Borno if abokis no go take una do suya?

I am not Igbo

So direct your tribal sentiment to the wind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Channels TV Deletes Fake News Posted Against Peter Obi / Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina / Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.