Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? (4419 Views)

Atiku Mocks Wike, Says, He Is A Chicken Hiding Under Costume Of Lion / See The So Called Biafra Land So Tiny / Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by undisputedKOC: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2023
All across Lagos, 95% of the Igbo refugees in Lagos are staying indoors and hiding under their beds. They are afraid to come out to vote.

But I thought they have been saying Lagos Is No Man's Land and Igbos developed Lagos and that they the Igbo refugees have same right to claim Lagos like the Yoruba owners. Igbo refugees have been shouting that they are the landlords in Lagos, so why are they not coming out to make that Igbo bastard Chinedu Rhodes Governor for Lagos again.

I think Lagos is now part of Alaigbo. Igbo refugees in Lagos should come and make Chinedu governor let's see, or has that coward behavior in your blood that made Ojucrook to run to exile like the useless criminal he is has shown up today again? undecided

54 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by MuchAdo: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2023
Piiggidiots are just empty chest beating chimps. cheesy

Piggidiots amaka cheesy

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by Franzinni: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2023
Hahaha refugees ... Op you dey press thier blockos!!!

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by Elliotwaveforec: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2023
Na their mouth go kill them; online noisemakers. Respect your host, do your business and be fine

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by undisputedKOC: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2023
Emeka, Chukwudi, Nnamdi, Amarachi and the rest should come out oh, No Man's Land needs fresh fertilizer nutrients for agriculture undecided

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by duro4chang(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2023
We don't want terrorists in Lagos. IPOB is a terrorist organization. Its supporters are terrorists.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by LagosEmir: 10:51am On Mar 18, 2023
Where are you at because here in alimosho, the voting is smooth

Maybe you're in mushin , home of touts

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by inoki247: 10:53am On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:
Where are you at because here in alimosho, the voting is smooth

Maybe you're in mushin , home of touts

Then if the results didn't go your way can you agree with the results...

Since you say everywhere is peaceful...

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by LagosEmir: 10:54am On Mar 18, 2023
inoki247:

Then if the results didn't go you way can you agree with the results...
Are you planning on rigging the result

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by WorkSmartEdu: 10:54am On Mar 18, 2023
You are foolish. We will see

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by ProphetM0hammad: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2023
undisputedKOC:
All across Lagos, 95% of the Igbo refugees in Lagos are staying indoors and hiding under their beds. They are afraid to come out to vote.

But I thought they have been saying Lagos Is No Man's Land and Igbos developed Lagos and that they the Igbo refugees have same right to claim Lagos like the Yoruba owners. Igbo refugees have been shouting that they are the landlords in Lagos, so why are they not coming out to make that Igbo bastard Chinedu Rhodes Governor for Lagos again.

I think Lagos is now part of Alaigbo. Igbo refugees should in Lagos should come and make Chinedu governor let's see, or has that coward behavior in your blood that made Ojucrook to run to exile like the useless criminal he is has shown up today again? undecided

They overstepped their boundaries and they will pay dearly for it

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by inoki247: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:

Are you planning on rigging the result

Lol are you planning on accepting the results nd not start with una theory that someone stole your mandate....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by LagosEmir: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2023
inoki247:

Lol are you planning on accepting the results nd not start with una theory that someone stole your mandate....
If it's not tampered with because we will monitor our votes

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by WorkSmartEdu: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Typing from your cage in Ogbomosho. We dey street and we dey vote. The question is where are you. Ode

undisputedKOC:

I think Lagos is now part of Alaigbo. Igbo refugees should in Lagos should come and make Chinedu governor let's see, or has that coward behavior in your blood that made Ojucrook to run to exile like the useless criminal he is has shown up today again? undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by Promotions: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2023
This is really sad coming from you guys, the hatred you people have in your heart won't let you enjoy this life...I've been to Enugu the Eastern region with my team and we enjoyed every bit of it, they never treated us bad, same with the northern Nigeria, I equally have amazing Yoruba friends...

Politicians will make you all inherit hatred and disunity for their selfish political reasons, Nigeria will get it right the day we all unite and fight for a better Nigeria and kick out bad government

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by shortgun(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2023
undisputedKOC:

I think Lagos is now part of Alaigbo. Igbo refugees in Lagos should come and make Chinedu governor let's see, or has that coward behavior in your blood that made Ojucrook to run to exile like the useless criminal he is has shown up today again? undecided
All across where?
E go shoke you 🤣🤣🤣

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by Web2020: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2023
When did thuggery become the yardstick to determine who owns a state? Criminals that suppose to be in the correctional Centre.

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2023
undisputedKOC:

Where u dey post this stuff, inside house or near polling unit

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by taretoofine(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2023
How has nairaland degenerated to this

I miss those glorious days on nairaland when nigeria's unity was propagated
Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2023
Op I think they will still come out. My relatives have voted others are planning.

They are waiting for full sunlight to avoid thugs.

They won't disappoint GRV.

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by undisputedKOC: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2023
I never knew Igbo refugees can fear like this. Omoh things dey happen. Unbelievable!

Today I heard that all the Obidîots movement in the North are not moving again oh. It's like they have flat tyre or maybe petrol has finished for the movement tank. The move inside the movement have move under the bed.

I heard that the new broadcast from IPOB terrorists to their people since 3 days now is:

The fear of Indigenes is the beginning of wisdom for Igbo refugees undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by dominique(f): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2023
This is all shades of WRONG! Nobody should be denied their fundamental rights to vote because they're supporting a particular candidate. Sanwoolu should have encouraged everybody to come and vote regardless their political affiliations. Now if he wins, people will was his victory is underserved because a lot of people that would have voted against him were compelled not to vote

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by Laggafin: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2023
Urchins typing Balablu rants to console their impending failure.. which Lagos are they talking about? With all de initial gragra by thugs.. we are all out now in massive numbers to vote..let dem come out now and be sent to hell
Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by Ed12(m): 11:11am On Mar 18, 2023
Yoruba ronu...

Igbos are not the problem, your woke yoruba children /gen z are the major problem,

They are gradually relenting on some of their cultural identity for some perceived national logic.. most of them are inexperienced, they have never travel across other regions to notice that in all honesty, this country is so tribal and regional with each tribes and regions feeding it's interest first..

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by profacid(m): 11:11am On Mar 18, 2023
No need for this, Nigeria already have a record of which tribe that are cowards in the country

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by KillerCrocodile: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2023
undisputedKOC:

You are Stupidity Personified

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by khalling2008: 11:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Then no born their forefather well to do rubbish today. Lagos is different from potopoto region. Do me, I do you, man no go vex.

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by Hyperchi(m): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2023
If every tribe in Lagos decide to arm themselves to defend their vote. U gone go run , but the damage will be massive

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by Throwback: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2023
Their problem is they make noise too early that their tribal agenda is easily thwarted.

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by NothingDoMe: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2023
WorkSmartEdu:
Typing from your cage in Ogbomosho. We dey street and we dey vote. The question is where are you. Ode

Ignore them. Majority of Tinubu Urchins don't have PVC. Whenever they come here to say there's low turn out just know that it's the opposite.

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by Throwback: 11:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Ed12:
Yoruba ronu...

Igbos are not the problem, your woke yoruba children /gen z are the major problem,

They are gradually relenting on some of their cultural identity for some perceived national logic.. most of them are inexperienced, they have never travel across other regions to notice that in all honest, this country is so tribal and regional with each tribe and region feeding it's interest first..

You are right.

Re: I Thought Igbos Said Lagos Is No Man's Land, So Why Are They Hiding Under Bed? by undisputedKOC: 11:19am On Mar 18, 2023
profacid:
No need for this, Nigeria already have a record of which tribe that are cowards in the country
Yes, Nigerians already know which tribe are the coward tribe because out of the 300 plus tribes in Nigeria there's only 1 tribe in Nigeria that has been sitting at home on Mondays for over 4 years because 1 Igbo coward like them hiding faraway Simon Ekpa sneezed in Finland undecided

No More First Ladies In Nigeria / PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) / Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other