Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,742 members, 7,813,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters (42208 Views)

83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal / What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? / 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by Agunesinjaweola: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2023
When will the Easterners learn and emulate the Northerners by going home to vote for their preferred Candidates and stop worrying about the Yoruba matters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Bhella5:
Yes. They should upload where there's a secure network.
Did anyone hack the presidential election results?
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by manmade(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2023
They shouldn't allow that nonsense oo, all results must be uploaded at the pooling unit and must be confirmed by all the voters present
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by Tonitoniton(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2023
naijainstinct:
Guber elections are holding in 28 states across the federation but na only Lagos videos we dey see.

They have abandoned their region to UGM and IPOB grin and are bent on determining the fate of Yorubas in the South West.

Two months ago, I was never a tribalist. But these animals will bring out the beast in you. What you cannot take in Anambra or Enugu, don't bring it to South West. Three weeks ago, I saw a video of some elderly men in Enugu saying they cannot allow an Ebonyi man to come and contest in their state. Imo man will not allow Anambra man on his cabinet. They will disown their own for marrying an "outsider" yet you want to tell us how things should be run in our region.

You guys keep playing senseless politics that has never favoured you since the civil war. What will be the fate of Igbos in Lagos and South West after the elections?

This same behaviour is why the South Africans, Ghanaians, Libyans, Indonesians, Indians etc are hostile towards us. This same attitude by a section of the country in bringing disrepute to our nation by repaying their hosts with hostility and crime.

Just yesterday, I saw a video of an IPOB wannabe disarming a South African police officer of his pistol and his fellow tribesmen were there hailing him to shoot the officer. If the SAs decide to pounce on all of you, you will now expect solidarity from the rest of us against Xenophobia.

I am patiently waiting for the animal that will quote me to say rubbish. I get plenty time today
. Thank God, it's a weekend.

Hate gives birth to hate.

When u talk like this the end is not very palatable.

Dont let peoples foolishness and wickedness turn u to a foolish and wicked person.

Be smart.

God rules in the affairs of men
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by Bhella5(m): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2023
Revolution2022:
They tried. They failed.
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by naijainstinct: 11:29am On Mar 18, 2023
Demolakay:

Continue exhibiting ur hereditary stupidity online here.
Until two months ago,u were nt a tribalist.
Werey dey disguise.

Dey dere dey play! Sho lo gor ni.
Your crippled father that UGM amputated his legs is the werey. Next! Baba e ti o ni opolo lo go. รŒyรก e go

Chucks1989:

You are a fool
Your palmwine drunkard of a father who will soon be beheaded by UGM is a fool. Next!
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by OceanRed(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2023
factcheckmmm:
See mind

Government backing

Well Abi

National cake you want to chop national cake

Every state controls their resources

Like I said

Afonjas after today we de wait

Bastrrrrd

You wan rule different tribes by force ba..

But different tribes no fit choose governor for Lagos State abi

We de wait

Especially you and your fanatics

Dt oil dt keeps u and fanatics one,, we de wait

bigger bastard you are, una go wait tire. that oil my foot! is Lagos same as Nigeria?
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by ChicagoBar(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2023
Better make u kill ur sef
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by Agunesinjaweola: 11:30am On Mar 18, 2023
Revolution2022:
The IPOB miscreants in Chinese Town are already waiting to manipulate results in favor of Omo Ale but INEC is smarter!

Kudos to INEC ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by manmade(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Good Job.

We are currently fighting cyber attacks against INEC facilities as we speak.

No one can sit in a computer laboratory and determine who becomes Governor of Lagos State.

INEC, carry on. You have our support.

Asgard, you no fit disguise.

Stupid tribalist. Atiku dey cum for your mama nunu ๐Ÿ˜‚
one of the rigging machineries spotted!
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 18, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:
When will the Easterners learn and emulate the Northerners by going home to vote for their preferred Candidates and stop worrying about the Yoruba matters
We are Nigerians.The north don't vote with their own mind.As illiterates as they are,they are induced to vote.The trailers that are use to transport them are provided by a politician.This same politician fly on air and in a luxurious buse with a full airconditioning system.
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

The IPOB miscreants in Chinese Town are already waiting to manipulate results in favor of Omo Ale but INEC is smarter!

Kudos to INEC ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Thug
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by OneTwoOne(m): 11:31am On Mar 18, 2023
Its not possible because INEC itself didn't made provision for it in this election.

Don't stress the Ad-hoc staff
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by naijainstinct: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2023
Tonitoniton:

Hate gives birth to hate.

When u talk like this the end is not very palatable.

Dont let peoples foolishness and wickedness turn u to a foolish and wicked person.

Be smart.

God rules in the affairs of men
I agree with you absolutely that hate breeds hate. I have seen how my objectivity has given way to sentimentality in the past few days. But you can't keep pushing people to the wall with your own narratives and expect them to keep quiet. Every time, this fools will blame Yorubas for their loss and political miscalculations. Enough of that rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by Stanislause94: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Good Job.

No one can sit in a computer laboratory and determine who becomes Governor of Lagos State.

shey Naso? Make una come drill oil. We dey wait una
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by Heffalump(m): 11:33am On Mar 18, 2023
The 2023 elections mark the beginning of anarchy in Nigeria
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by tamdun: 11:33am On Mar 18, 2023
It's very simple,just make sure the result from the polling units are not diff from the they will upload later
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by Kirigidi(m): 11:33am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Good Job.

Orue!!
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by popesco123: 11:33am On Mar 18, 2023
May you and your generation born and unborn become victim of this fraud you support insha alla. Batstarrd urchin.

quote author=Mufasa27 post=121836115] Inec no need all these explanations lol, just make sure you declare Sanwoolu tonight make these pigs rest[/quote]
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by N3TRAL: 11:33am On Mar 18, 2023
Stanislause94:
shey Naso? Make una come drill oil. We dey wait una

You dey mad. I be Niger Delta boy.
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by oliverwrites: 11:33am On Mar 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

Stop making a hateful and inciting comment

Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod dominique
The moderators are as useful as a used condom.

Seun is allowing tribalism to thrive and it is a shame.
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by damilarea2(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Beat the sense outa the useless girl and naked her in public let the vote be cancel. People like this are the problem of this country.

Oloshi, Omo ale.. Beat someone's mother?
Go and beat yours at home.
Why focus all your attention in Lagos?
Have you confirm feom other Eastern state if same is not going to be applied?
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by Goodoldays(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2023
ttemmi:
In a nutshell. INEC is trying to say:

Shebi you talk say LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S LAND, oya come and collect it make we see.

Cry blood
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by ojsmscom(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2023
Any official that refused to upload at the pooling units,stone him or her because they are going to centre to stone your future with rigging
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by Stanislause94: 11:35am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

You dey mad. I be Niger Delta boy.
shut that disgusting mouth up. You know where you belong. Stop claiming Niger delta. You Yoruba demon
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by Inosky(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2023
That's what INEC CHAIRMAN told them, the oga kpatakpata for rigging election
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

You speak like an idioot
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by Agunesinjaweola: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2023
Currently no election is going on in the Eastern States because of IPOB sit at home, but their miscreants have all rushed to Lagos to interfere with the South West election.

Must you pretend to love Lagos than your ancestral home
This is very strange !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by naijainstinct: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2023
damilarea2:

I swear my brother... I cant believe myself too how this year election making me to be having some kind of hatred to some sets of people... Imagine them telling me a Lagosian to my face that Lagis is no mans Land... I cant believe our tolerance and accomodating nature can led to this
it's really heartbreaking to see a whole group of people repaying good with evil. All of them facing one direction and the direction of hatred, jealousy and bigotry. I don't blame them. I blame the foolish ones amongst us forming liberal and woke. People that God will punish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by N3TRAL: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2023
Stanislause94:
shut that disgusting mouth up. You know where you belong. Stop claiming Niger delta. You Yoruba demon

Idiot. Igbo boy dey claim oil for my region ๐Ÿ˜‚

Wetin I no go see?
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by Billygee2u: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
The soul of NIGERIA is at stake.

I say this with all sense of responsibility.
A presidency of bola tinubu in our nation will be the end of democracy in Nigeria.

A presidency of tinubu will bring about rise of various uncontrollable groups with legitimate reasons to cause mayhem in land.

All hands must be on deck. The stolen presidential mandate must be recovered.
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by Mufasa27(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2023
popesco123:
May you and your generation born and unborn become victim of this fraud you support insha alla. Batstarrd urchin.

quote author=Mufasa27 post=121836115] Inec no need all these explanations lol, just make sure you declare Sanwoolu tonight make these pigs rest
Chinedu, face the election in igboland, lagos is beyond your reach. You have been warned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home / Governor Rotimi Akeredoluโ€™s Daughter's Wedding: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Attend / States Left Out Of Tinubuโ€™s Ministerial List Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.