Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

RIP! Chief Bisi Egbeyemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RIP! Chief Bisi Egbeyemi (517 Views)

Oyebanji Mourns Ekiti Ex- Deputy Governor, Bisi Egbeyemi / Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me / Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIP! Chief Bisi Egbeyemi by topsam1(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2023
News circulating round the social media space said that the immediate former deputy governor of ekiti state, Chief Bisi Egbeyemi has passed on.

Details later....
Re: RIP! Chief Bisi Egbeyemi by OJODEL10(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
How
Re: RIP! Chief Bisi Egbeyemi by OlawaleBammie: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
topsam1:
News circulating round the social media space said that the immediate former deputy governor of ekiti state, Chief Bisi Egbeyemi has passed on.

Details later....

Aahh, I didn't even know he was the immediate deputy governor..

I knew about him in 2002(was in primary six then) when he was the commissioner for Education..Otunba Bisi Egbeyemi under Adeniyi Adebayo of AC

1 Like

Re: RIP! Chief Bisi Egbeyemi by topsam1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
You are not far from the truth...various newspaper have confirmed it though...he was the deputy to Fayemi second term administration.
OlawaleBammie:

Aahh, I didn't even know he was the immediate deputy governor..

I knew about him in 2002(was in primary six then) when he was the commissioner for Education..Otunba Bisi Egbeyemi under Adeniyi Adebayo of AC
Re: RIP! Chief Bisi Egbeyemi by OlawaleBammie: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
topsam1:
You are not far from the truth...various newspaper have confirmed it though...he was the deputy to Fayemi second term administration.
Wao

(1) (Reply)

We Sent Warning To Peter Obi, Obasanjo And Atiku Over Tinubu's Win - FFK (VIDEO) / Which Lagos Is A "No Man's" Land? / Lagos Yoruba Transporters Protest N13,000 Daily Levy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.