Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Lagos Is No Man Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Is No Man Land (628 Views)

Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property / APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Is No Man Land by PutinDBomb: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Afonja people know this that Igbo developed Lagos. We can not allow an afoja person to manage our investment

Vote Vivour
Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by raskymonojendor: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by timilehin007(m): 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Olori'bu Omo jati jati, Omo aLe...aj'okuta ma m'omi

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
This your wailing won't stop Tinubu from ruling you and your family for 4/8 yrs and Sanwo from winning today's election. Misbehave, you collect! ðŸĪĢ

If you like win all polling unit, Dem go till declare Sanwo winner and the court can't do anything because, "na we get INEC, Lagos, Nigeria, supreme Court! 😛😜ðŸĪĢ

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by timilehin007(m): 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mumu... confused people...after the whole election dey go focus their energy on Biafra or nothing...pick a struggle why are u concern bout zoo elections...pack your loads n go back to your cave in Nnewi

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by PutinDBomb: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
timilehin007:
Mumu... confused people...after the whole election dey go focus their energy on Biafra or nothing...pick a struggle why are u concern bout zoo elections...pack your loads n go back to your cave in Nnewi
Cry cry. It will shock you when we win today.
Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by Eniitankorede: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
PutinDBomb:
Afonja people know this that Igbo developed Lagos. We can not allow an afoja person to manage our investment

Vote Vivour

Chinedu you are playing with fire!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by garykoeman: 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
PutinDBomb:

Vote Vivour

Okay we done hear u. Lagos na Igbo land, can we rest now.
Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by PutinDBomb: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
garykoeman:

Okay we done hear u. Lagos na Igbo land, can we rest now.
I will rest when Vivour win and disgrace your forefathers
Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by timilehin007(m): 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
PutinDBomb:
Cry cry. It will shock you when we win today.

Come out come vote nah...make u upload your location...Lp no go reach 25% ...come jakande estate for ipaja....waka round dey no born nmm,bg yanmiri to come out
Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by KillerCrocodile: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
PutinDBomb:

Vote Vivour

Oga Emeka abi na Chukwuma be your name..

Shut up..

Lagos State belongs to the Original Indigenes of the State..
Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by PutinDBomb: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
timilehin007:

Come out come vote nah...make u upload your location...Lp no go reach 25% ...come jakande estate for ipaja....waka round dey no born nmm,bg yanmiri to come out
If e sure for you come to Apapa if e sure for you
Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by PutinDBomb: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
KillerCrocodile:

Oga Emeka abi na Chukwuma be your name..

Shut up..

Lagos State belongs to the Original Indigenes of the State..

The state we developed for you Abi. We are taking what is for us. We build Lagos for you finish, you want to do us any how.

It will shock you today. If they born your father well, come to Apapa
Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by garykoeman: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
PutinDBomb:
I will rest when Vivour win and disgrace your forefathers
Your forefathers can go and swear obi and vivour in. We don't care.
Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by KillerCrocodile: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
PutinDBomb:
The state we developed for you Abi. We are taking what is for us. We build Lagos for you finish, you want to do us any how.

It will shock you today. If they born your father well, come to Apapa

Emeka.... Shut up there

I am not Yoruba and I am against the APC Government at all levels

But Lagos State belongs to the Original Indigenes.

If a Yoruba or Hausa Man tell you that Enugu is a No Man's Land

Would you be Happy ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by PutinDBomb: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
KillerCrocodile:

Emeka.... Shut up there

I am not Yoruba and I am against the APC Government at all levels

But Lagos State belongs to the Original Indigenes.

If a Yoruba or Hausa Man tell you that Enugu is a No Man's Land

Would you be Happy ?
You this Afonja lying bast@rd. Enugu and Lagos is for us and will forever be for us. Enough is enough. Time is Vivour
Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by YouandiAllofus: 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
This notion is entirely wrong. Though lagos and abuja can be regarded as cosmopolitan cities
Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by PutinDBomb: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
This notion is entirely wrong. Though lagos and abuja can be regarded as cosmopolitan cities
I don't care about you foulish people idea. I am saying it is our time to take over Lagos.

A Yoruba person cannot rule us with your tribal marks and dirty teeth.

Time is Vivour
Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by timilehin007(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
PutinDBomb:
If e sure for you come to Apapa if e sure for you
you dey whine me? 😄😄😄😁😁...Lol apapa wey my men full na just my Nupeng ID I go show them...even ibo tanker drivers go beat shege comot for your body...give me ur PU code make I come do u strong thing...lol area wah still dey yesterday renew my driver's license
Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by PutinDBomb: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
timilehin007:
you dey whine me? 😄😄😄😁😁...Lol apapa wey my men full na just my Nupeng ID I go show them...even ibo tanker drivers go beat shege comot for your body...give me ur PU code make I come do u strong thing...lol area wah still dey yesterday renew my driver's license
They don't born you well to come here. We will send you to Oyo state where your fellow Yorubas should be
Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by timilehin007(m): 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
PutinDBomb:
I don't care about you foulish people idea. I am saying it is our time to take over Lagos.

A Yoruba person cannot rule us with your tribal marks and dirty teeth.

Time is
oga Igbo na just consolidated tribe for Nigeria...una no get say ...only the Yorubas and North get naija...una 5% vote no get any significance impact for naija...Tinubu go rule u and your family plus ur parent them fter 8yrs he will return power to the northerner back 😭😭😕😄ðŸĶī😄
Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by PutinDBomb: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
timilehin007:
oga Igbo na just consolidated tribe for Nigeria...una no get say ...only the Yorubas and North get naija...una 5% vote no get any significance impact for naija...Tinubu go rule u and your family plus ur parent them fter 8yrs he will return power to the northerner back 😭😭😕😄ðŸĶī😄
When Vivour win, we will demolish your houses and businesses. No Yoruba will be allowed in the state that we invest. Your eye will clear then
Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by timilehin007(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
PutinDBomb:
They don't born you well to come here. We will send you to Oyo state where your fellow Yorubas should be

Okay I wan come....gimme location..werey boy...even if na from ogbomoso I dey type from....the fact still remains that Lagos is for Yorubas and we will defend it as a Yoruba individually...mind you I was born and brought up here in isheri ...I started schooling from primary to tertiary in Lagos here...I have my birth certificate ND other relevant papers as a Lagosian
Re: Lagos Is No Man Land by KillerCrocodile: 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
PutinDBomb:
You this Afonja lying bast@rd. Enugu and Lagos is for us and will forever be for us. Enough is enough. Time is Vivour

I support GRV...

https://www.nairaland.com/7616472/gbadebo-rhodes-vivour-cast-vote#121834834

But cannot support your "No Man's Land" claim on Lagos State

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo Speaks On His Relationship With The Igbos: / APC Suspends SGF, Boss Mustapha Indefinitely / People Who Mentioned The Words "Interim Government"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.