Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote (23879 Views)

I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend / Throwback Video Of Lateef Jakande On Queue To Cast His Vote In July 1979 / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote by EmekaBlue(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yeye Bello deceiving himself

Even people in d queue no send am

For the camera
Re: Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote by davidl7: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
happiness32:
Kogi State Governor, His Excellency Yahaya Bello joins the queue, and casts his vote in the ongoing Governorship and State Assembly elections at his Agasa Polling Unit in Okene Local Government Area of the State this morning.

Kogi State is one of the few States of the Federation where the governorship election is not held today but at later date.

The Governor participates in the State Assembly election for Okene State Assembly Constituency.

Omo this guy nose abi nostril..Na only him get that type! grin
Re: Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote by boxypane(m): 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wonders!!! Yahaya the comedian Governor grin grin
Abeg rest.
Re: Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote by haybee2018(m): 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin
Story....hin for nor join queue befr grin
Re: Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote by izubext007: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
where him cast him vote sef no even develop.....yaya is waste
Re: Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote by Akharmony: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Eye service or no eye service. He has done the right things simple. .
Re: Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote by BigYash: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yeye Bello
Re: Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote by Cromagnon: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
PutinDBomb:
Igbos in Lagos

Will you allow Afonja people with ugly tribal marks to rule you?

Their children are thugs

Their women are prostitute

Their father's are rapists

Let us vote Vivour and so that Yoruba people will not rule us.

They're illiterates. When we win, we will take over Lagos and banish them from our new land

We will pay them back and destroy their houses and businesses.

It's time to take over Lagos Ndi igbo

Let them know no one messes with the Igbo bloodline. Vote Vivour

a bit obvious innit?
Re: Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote by ebenholer2(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
WHO CARES ABOUT HIS PUBLICITY STUNTS...USELESS MAN
Re: Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote by sharpchap: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
triple996:

YOU CANT WIN LAGOS

There will be national election by 2027, and my guest is that an Igbo man will want to go again. We will remind u of all these insults

MY BROTHER PLS DONT MIND HIM, HE IS AN APC AGENT
Re: Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote by Greenfusion: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
See the area he is voting, very shabby looking, he couldn't every develop it, and you might be surprised they would be haling him ....i just wonder when africans would have sense.....
Re: Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote by chaloskyx: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Aww see him being so humble once re-elected he would use koboko and police sirens to whip his so called voters and start using the term DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM lol!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote by Eyakuare: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
What is special there. Is he not suppose to join queue before. Is he not a citizen like me and you. Africans will just be hyping things that are normal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wale Edun: With Fuel Subsidy Removal, FG Has Ended Borrowing / Hardship: 2 Days Nationwide Protest Must Go On - NLC / Rivers Rerun: No Election In Bonny L.G.A As People Stage Protest - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.