Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend (34671 Views)

Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote / Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by AquaBekee: 3:37am On Jan 04
I’m not the blide challenge ! First Lady of Kogi State joins trend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTuVEaeQyg0

Mrs Rashida Bello, the outgoing kogi state First Lady has joined the ‘i’m not the blide’ trend as she celebrates her daughter’s birthday in grand style with family and friends. See videos

Happy Birthday Fatima Bello
@rashidayahayabello

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by cenaman(m): 6:26am On Jan 04
With peoples money.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by Miller232: 8:37am On Jan 04
AquaBekee:
I’m not the blide challenge ! First Lady of Kogi State joins trend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTuVEaeQyg0

Mrs Rashida Bello, the outgoing kogi state First Lady has joined the ‘i’m not the blide’ trend as she celebrates her daughter’s birthday in grand style with family and friends. See videos

Happy Birthday Fatima Bello
@rashidayahayabello
Kogi people money

54 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by Risingblue008(m): 10:21am On Jan 04
Iut

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by jimcaddy(m): 10:22am On Jan 04
Wow she is extremely gorgeous

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by munavi: 10:22am On Jan 04
Okay o. Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter even as I pray that your husband's successor will be a bone in his neck before this year ends.

Ododo abeg no disappoint. Please humble Yahaya Bello.

38 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by Fapemz: 10:22am On Jan 04
grin
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by slaawomirr: 10:23am On Jan 04
Damnnn niggar

Them don chop belleful na

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by datola: 10:23am On Jan 04
Joining the trend while enjoying the loot.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by leisuretym: 10:24am On Jan 04
Kogi money

1 Like

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by DiskJokeyManic: 10:24am On Jan 04
Vvc

1 Like

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by Lanre1st(m): 10:24am On Jan 04
Happy Birthday to birthday girl, many happy returns

1 Like

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by adeniyilamlek(m): 10:25am On Jan 04
Henn hen!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by tommykiwi(m): 10:25am On Jan 04
Una done flex Kogi money enough.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by jumokeadele(m): 10:25am On Jan 04
they are bold to show off stollen money

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by Blacknote: 10:25am On Jan 04
cenaman:
With peoples money.
How is it people money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by Seismic0070: 10:25am On Jan 04
That’s all she knows !
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by Hausa(m): 10:25am On Jan 04
Any context on where the BLIDE thing came from?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by simpleseyi: 10:27am On Jan 04
Okay nah
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by zombieHUNTER: 10:27am On Jan 04
cenaman:
With peoples money.

Stolen funds

1 Like

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by joebeckz(m): 10:27am On Jan 04
I wish the celebrant a happy birthday.
Although Yahaya was terrible but I wouldn't wish his kids evil.
His sins will catch up with him.

I wish the new governor all the best because there is no need praying for his failure as that would only mean more hardship for kogites.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by nstore: 10:28am On Jan 04
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by sweetkev(m): 10:28am On Jan 04
Your leaders/politicians will tell you to believe in Nigeria and not japa but all their children lives in abroad and enjoy good governance. You are a fool if you still believe in Nigeria or don't have second passport.

17 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by simpleseyi: 10:29am On Jan 04
Miller232:

Kogi people money

Nigeria's politicians are useless vagabonds, who will all rot in Hell Fire. However, be reminded that you cannot become a governor in Nigeria if you are not already a multi millionaire before contesting. Nomination forms cost millions. Printing posters alone cost lots of millions. So, the family can afford a flamboyant birthday even if they never hold political office. This isn't even a flamboyant birthday, it's still very modest.

Please note however that my thought above does not mean that Ogun will not kill Yahaya Bello for looting Kogi State, and for humiliating and disgracing Dino Melaye and giving Dino just 46,000 plus votes in the whole of Kogi State. Dino don suffer too much for Yahaya Bello hand. Na so he disgraced Dino for the other Senatorial election. Shey Satan sent Yahaya Bello after Dino ni?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by AmazingELixir: 10:29am On Jan 04
lipsrsealed

Where is Yahaya Bello, the brutal man in that ceremony prolly still hunting g for Apoti.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by superCleanworks(m): 10:32am On Jan 04
jimcaddy:

konji don scatter this one brain. get a bottle of water and stop being THIRSTY like you have not seen a woman before.

14 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by KingLennon(m): 10:33am On Jan 04
Nigeria na comic relief for heaven cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by Nahunger(m): 10:33am On Jan 04
Yimmu angry
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by Lance008(m): 10:34am On Jan 04
Lol
Meanwhile you can earn daily online without paying a dime by referring and retweet
All you need is Telegram and Twitter click my signature for more information
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by simpleseyi: 10:36am On Jan 04
jimcaddy:

Ole Olojukokoro. If Yahaya Bello catch you for corner, he will do worse than he has been doing to Kogi treasury and Dino Melaye
Re: I’m Not The Blide Challenge - Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Joins Trend by simpleseyi: 10:38am On Jan 04
superCleanworks:

konji don scatter this one brain. get a bottle of water and stop being THIRSTY like you have not seen a woman before.

No let hatred kill you, that woman is Gorgeous, Enchanting, Enticing, and Breathtaking

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail / Adorable Photos Of Patience Jonathan Supporting GEJ At Bingham University Today / Police Arrest & Detain Ademola Adeleke Over "Certificate Forgery"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.