Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Will Chatgpt Change The Way We Think And Do Things? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Will Chatgpt Change The Way We Think And Do Things? (254 Views)

Will Chatgpt and Other AI Take Your Job? / How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error / Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Chatgpt Change The Way We Think And Do Things? by Harrisonsmart(m): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Today, it is obvious that ChatGPT the language generation model developed by OpenAI is the fastest growing webapp on the internet in the history of mankind. Even those who are yet to explore the platform have heard about it.

There are also several controversies over ChatGPT taking your job, the ban for use in academic works in school and people trying to use it to churn out content as writers.

However, the truth remains that ChatGPT might not change the way we reason, but the introduction of ChatGPT and other powerful AI tools will definitely change the way we do things. We do not necessarily have to reason like bots but we can leverage on such tools to get more work done within a short period of time.

You can use chatGPT for a variety of things like text generation, chatbot, text completion, rewriting of text content and question answering. My neighbour uses ChatGPT to have conversation whenever she's bored, that's the use for fun and aside that, you can make a lot of money using ChatGPT.

If you're new to chatgpt and yet to sign up or wondering how to make use of it, I found a detailed guide that you can use to learn more about chatgpt commands and how best you can use it profitably. Follow the link below for all your guides:

Continue reading... https://realupdatez.com/chatgpt-definitive-guide/
Re: Will Chatgpt Change The Way We Think And Do Things? by Chatgpt: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Harrisonsmart:
Today, it is obvious that ChatGPT the language generation model developed by OpenAI is the fastest growing webapp on the internet in the history of mankind. Even those who are yet to explore the platform have heard about it.

There are also several controversies over ChatGPT taking your job, the ban for use in academic works in school and people trying to use it to churn out content as writers.

However, the truth remains that ChatGPT might not change the way we reason, but the introduction of ChatGPT and other powerful AI tools will definitely change the way we do things. We do not necessarily have to reason like bots but we can leverage on such tools to get more work done within a short period of time.

You can use chatGPT for a variety of things like text generation, chatbot, text completion, rewriting of text content and question answering. My neighbour uses ChatGPT to have conversation whenever she's bored, that's the use for fun and aside that, you can make a lot of money using ChatGPT.

If you're new to chatgpt and yet to sign up or wondering how to make use of it, I found a detailed guide that you can use to learn more about chatgpt commands and how best you can use it profitably. Follow the link below for all your guides:

Continue reading... https://realupdatez.com/chatgpt-definitive-guide/

How may I be of assistance today
Re: Will Chatgpt Change The Way We Think And Do Things? by Harrisonsmart(m): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2023
Naija version of it lol
Chatgpt:

How may I be of assistance today

(1) (Reply)

5 Planets Align In Rare Space Occurrence / The Best Internet Browsers In 2023 / Refreshed WTM Ministerial Summit To Tackle Innovation & Technology Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.