Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) (62452 Views)

Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / Video: Demola, Political Thug Almost Killed Last Elections Holds Thanksgiving / Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Fattesticles: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
So it is now confirmed that Obidients are not only thieves and liars but are also murderers. They will hear from us

No body has the monopoly of violence.

Send more thugs so we open the gates of heaven nama

9 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by SLAP44: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
So the first news of killings we've heard is not even committed by the so called APC thugs.
But the LP supporters..

If the table turn nw wailing go start,not that I am supporting any attack tho. But pple should learn not escalate situations to the point of fighting and killing

Have you voted or are browsing under your mum's bed? cheesy show your face outside first.

4 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by MuchAdo: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
E remain small, e for be 'inna ilahu ilhili rannja rula' for the mugu. grin

MuchAdo, can you help us go snatch polling box at Okokomaiko? We need you there. grin

Ballot box and mandate thieves should be killed be on the spot. No mercy. grin

Piiggidiot amaka cheesy

You will definitely wail here when the consequence arrives cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Fattesticles: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
You are spewing out delusional and disgusting comment. You need to have your head examined.

Mallam time for prayer don reach o .

Leave nairaland spray your mat

Bend down doggy style position and ask for when you will be sent up

8 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Innocent APC members? Innocent APC members steal ballot boxes? You were warned no one has a monopoly over violence and you probably thought people were joking?

Any INEC official that does not uploaded results at the polling units will be risking their lives as the people are ready to enforce the provisions of the electoral act and INEC guidelines themselves
Will you keep quiet! Did you see them with ballot boxes. The blood of the people you are shedding in this country will work against you. We are watching.

2 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
franchasofficia:
APC will definitely rig the election at the collation center but any cowardly MC Oluomo agbero that thinks any yeye charm makes him invincible to go to any Igbo dominated area to snatch ballot box or attack voters is on a mission to meet Allah without delay cheesy
Like I said do not cry if Ibos are killed in their numbers in reprisal before the day ends
I expect you to follow through with your machismo
No one's death is to be celebrated but if you disagree
Do not cry if anyone celebrates Ibo deaths

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by franchasofficia: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Is that the report?
That idiot is an APC/MC Oluomo thug who came with other armed gangs to attack voters and snatch ballot box, so did you expect them to welcome him with a guard of honor? cheesy

We dealt with one in my estate, his gang members absconded and abandoned him, you need to see the amulet charm giving him liver, I mockingly asked him why this thing no help him vanish grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by franchasofficia: 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
0monnak0da:

Like I said do not cry if Ibos are killed in their numbers in reprisal before the day ends
of course cowards attack the weak, so I won't be surprised to see your MC Oluomo thugs going to attack weak Igbos living in midst of Yorubas where they will outnumber.

Na Okota them suppose go show that they own Lagos by going inside Ago Palace, Okokomaiko, etc to attack voters grin

7 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by kcnwaigbo: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
So the first news of killings we've heard is not even committed by the so called APC thugs.
But the LP supporters..

If the table turn nw wailing go start,not that I am supporting any attack tho. But pple should learn not escalate situations to the point of fighting and killing
So they should have allowed him carry their ballot box?

9 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by kcnwaigbo: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
0monnak0da:

Enough of this stupid threats.I thought APC thugs have immunity from death in Lagos?

No one has a monopoly over violence or reprisals.

A ballot box snatcher's death deserves to be celebrated by all lovers of democracy

4 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fattesticles:

Mallam time for prayer don reach o .

Leave nairaland spray your mat

Bend down doggy style position and ask for when you will be sent up
An osu is talking. I know you can't go back to your village because you are osu the outcast!!!!!. Please we don't want terrorists in Lagos State.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by MrBiGGEST(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

So they should have allowed him carry their ballot box?

How can one person steal ballot boxes?

3 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Fattesticles: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
An osu is talking. I know you can't go back to your village because you are osu the outcast!!!!!. Please we don't want terrorists in Lagos State.

E pain am 🤣

5 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by kcnwaigbo: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

How can one person steal ballot boxes?
He came in a group,others escaped but he was not so lucky

11 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Nice2023(m): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
You people are perpetrating evil by killing innocent APC members and you are jubilating here on Nairaland. You are supporting evil. You are supporting extra judicial killing.

The matching order they gave was to kill any ballot snatcher...so what are u saying Mr man?

6 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
franchasofficia:
of course cowards attack the weak, so I won't be surprised to see your MC Oluomo thugs going to attack weak Igbos living in midst of Yorubas where they will outnumber.

Na Okota them suppose go show that they own Lagos by going inside Ago Palace, Okokomaiko, etc to attack voters grin
He is not my Oluomo and does not represent me
You lose yourself in self destructive emotions
There is nothing to celebrate
You should know that many more than that person killed,will die. That is as predictable as night and day
That Ago Palace can and will be deconstructed
You need to think long term? Who will benefit from this singular killing you are celebrating and who will lose more

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fattesticles:

E pain am 🤣
Kikikikikiki! As e dey pain them e dey sweet us.

2 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by kcnwaigbo: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
Too bad you don't even have the power to send even a rat out of Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin grin

Same area Demola was almost lynched during 2019 elections when he tried to snatch ballot box. Ago boys no be anybody mate. If you wan carry thuggery enter there, anything wey you see you collect.

Last Bus Stop, Ali Dada, Community road, Century Bus stop, all these places na my area. Even OPC no dey breath anyhow for these areas.

God bless these industrious youths for eradicating nuisance in Lagos state.

Sane Nigerians - 1
Afonja - 0

12 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Enough of this stupid threats.I thought APC thugs have immunity from death in Lagos?

No one has a monopoly over violence or reprisals.

A ballot box snatcher's death deserves to be celebrated by all lovers of democracy
Ok
We will revisit this quote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by kcnwaigbo: 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
0monnak0da:

He is not my Oluomo and does not represent me
You lose yourself in self destructive emotions
There is nothing to celebrate
You should know that many more than that person killed,will die. That is as predictable as night and day
That Ago Palace can and will be deconstructed
You need to think long term? Who will benefit from this singular killing you are celebrating and who will lose more
If an thug knows that he can be killed in the act of ballot box snatching,he will think twice before embarking on the mission

12 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Until they start shoot on sight for all this election thugs it won't stop.... Once you see any thug with any weapon proving hardness just shoot em in the head

2 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Felabrity: 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
One is dead

It will never be well with apc for wasting these people lives

Thus is the job they promised to give them

4 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nice2023:

There matching order they gave was to kill any ballot snatcher...so what are u saying Mr man.
That is extral judicial killing. You are not doing well at all. How do we know whether you just killed him for ritual or for jealous or not.

2 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
I'm a Labour party supporter but you killed me I'm ngl grin
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by kcnwaigbo: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
0monnak0da:

Ok
We will revisit this quote
Empty chest beater.Its not too late for you to hurry up to festac or Ojo Alaba to try your luck with snatching of ballot box and see if you will survive it as a "Host"

5 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
triple996:
That's it
All this ellluuppp thugs sef

Ibos are desperate woo

You must be one of the Apc suffering slave who reject freedom... Just continue your eye will soon clear

3 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Police will be fast to save thugs but won't be fast to save innocent people

9 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Too bad you don't even have the power to send even a rat out of Lagos
We don't want terrorists in Lagos. The supporters of terrorism should go.
Eko oni baje oooo

2 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Police will be fast to save thugs but won't be fast to save innocent people

Don't mind them. That why their life is hopeless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
mikelopez:

You are denying your MColuomo's thugs grin grin grin

Lagos is NO man's land

We told you guys that when we ready, una go run like your useless Lagos Oba grin grin grin

One of the useless APC Tinubu MColuomo's thugs is shot dead

His body will be used for oro festival tonight

IDIOTs

https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1637044448021430274?t=k7SNPpqdZxQsqIYTDIDQVw&s=19
Nlfpmod Seun Dominique frontpage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo: Today's Punch Front Page / Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.