Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) (62455 Views)

Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / Video: Demola, Political Thug Almost Killed Last Elections Holds Thanksgiving / Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by kcnwaigbo: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
That is extral judicial killing. You are not doing well at all. How do we know whether you just killed him for ritual or for jealous or not.
There are obeying a valid order by the president.Kill on site any ballot box snatcher.There are just obeying an executive order by the president

2 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by searchlight: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
From comments here one would wonder how the zoo would get better where you have a lot of brainless animals everywhere. just got my International passport for 45k. 60% ready to migrate to a country made for humans to live
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Oxtertee(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Looking at the speed the mumu npf is using to recuse a thug that is disrupting election and intimidating people going their civic duty to cast the ballot.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sigh.... Useless security forces!

You can be swift to rescue thugs, but you disappear when the thugs show up to cause rancor!

This is how you fools work with INEC and politicians to disenfranchise people.

5 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

We will have to force them to upload the results at the polling units
For where? In South East state? I am asking because it seems some of you have forgotten that election is holding in Alaigbo.
If you like elect another set of HE T.A Orji, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi etc , it is your business o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Emola12(m): 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
triple996:
That's it
All this ellluuppp thugs sef

Ibos are desperate woo
nah APC and Yoruba wey turn election to elaksan lol.....you see your life LOBATAN
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by kcnwaigbo: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
We don't want terrorists in Lagos. The supporters of terrorism should go.
Eko oni baje oooo
Like I said you can't even chase a rat out of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by kcnwaigbo: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
For where? In South East state?
Here in Lagos.You will see
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

There are obeying a valid order by the president.Kill on site any ballot box snatcher.There are just obeying an executive order by the president
That is wickedness. Anyone who gave you that order is not doing well. Stop killing innocent people.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by okuta007: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
You people are perpetrating evil by killing innocent APC members and you are jubilating here on Nairaland. You are supporting evil. You are supporting extra judicial killing.

go and tell your agbado munching

PresIDIOT - elect, coMANDATE -in- THIEF

Bulaba Balablu Blublublu 😝
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Here in Lagos.You will see
Mr Patrick o

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Blaze14k: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
triple996:
That's it

Ibos are desperate woo

Chai its well with u my brother
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
okuta007:

go and tell your agbado munching

PresIDIOT - elect, coMANDATE -in- THIEF

Bulaba Balablu Blublublu 😝
Stop killing innocent APC members. It is bad. Extra judicial killing is bad. Now you have killed innocent people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Tareq1105: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
So the first news of killings we've heard is not even committed by the so called APC thugs.
But the LP supporters..

If the table turn nw wailing go start,not that I am supporting any attack tho. But pple should learn not escalate situations to the point of fighting and killing

They should expect revenge.

1 Like

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by MountHoreb: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
triple996:
That's it

Ibos are desperate woo

Stop bleating like a lost goat. That serves him right 👍.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by asanausana91: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
You people are perpetrating evil by killing innocent APC members and you are jubilating here on Nairaland. You are supporting evil. You are supporting extra judicial killing.
you called them innocent? You must be mad.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
You need to have your head examined. After the election I hope your sudden and suspicious love for the country will not disappear. I hope you will not begin to call Nigeria zoo?;
We don't want terrorists in Lagos State. Supporters of terrorism will not win

You sound desperate and confused!

If he is an innocent APC member, how did he end up being lynched?!! Was he going about his peaceful and legitimate business and got lynched?!!

Who then are the terrorists??! Or you don't know the meaning of terrorism??!
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Exedyne: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
So the first news of killings we've heard is not even committed by the so called APC thugs.
But the LP supporters..

If the table turn nw wailing go start,not that I am supporting any attack tho. But pple should learn not escalate situations to the point of fighting and killing

Lp is a party of hypocrisy.

I just hope that sw governors will do the needful after this election

2 Likes

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by triple996(m): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Blaze14k:

Chai its well with u my brother
grin
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Empty chest beater.Its not too late for you to hurry up to festac or Ojo Alaba to try your luck with snatching of ballot box and see if you will survive it as a "Host"
How am I chest beating
Your mouth is not bigger than mine so respect your self
I do not support anyone 's killing
Folk like you celebrating will be the first to cry when reprisals start
Once again I do not insult you but if you insult me you will be banned
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
triple996:
That's it

Ibos are desperate woo

Shut up that rubbish hole on your face you call mouth.
The true owners of Lagos State awon omo Ibile Eko our landlord don give Lagosians from all Tribes mandate to defend ourselves from bastard product of the evil Apc Structure of electorial intimidation and criminalities.
We will vote for Our Landlord this time not His brothers from Ibadan, Oshogbo, Ekiti, Oyo.
May the reign of whoever wins bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour everywhere.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
asanausana91:
you called them innocent? You must be mad.
Mr, killer weldone. You are jubilating here and there simply because you killed people. God will judge you.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by chima47(m): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
E remain small, e for be 'inna ilahu ilhili rannja rula' for the mugu. grin

MuchAdo, can you help us go snatch polling box at Okokomaiko? We need you there. grin

Ballot box and mandate thieves should be killed be on the spot. No mercy. grin
There is no need taking a ballot box snatcher, election rigger or election thug to police station, their sponsors will get them out. End their lives and do it quick before police that will not rescue innocent citizens when they in trouble, will come and set them free.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

If an thug knows that he can be killed in the act of ballot box snatching,he will think twice before embarking on the mission
Maybe maybe not
Thuggery happens all over the country not just Lagos
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Goodday90(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
Stop killing innocent APC members. It is bad. Extra judicial killing is bad. Now you have killed innocent people.
the address is there,you can go there physically and rescue your ballot snatching brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Tareq1105: 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
searchlight:
From comments here one would wonder how the zoo would get better where you have a lot of brainless animals everywhere. just got my International passport for 45k. 60% ready to migrate to a country made for humans to live

We wouldn't miss you.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by franchasofficia: 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
0monnak0da:

He is not my Oluomo and does not represent me
You lose yourself in self destructive emotions
There is nothing to celebrate
You should know that many more than that person killed,will die. That is as predictable as night and day
That Ago Palace can and will be deconstructed
You need to think long term? Who will benefit from this singular killing you are celebrating and who will lose more
You supporter of evil, what should they have done to a thug that came with his armed gangs to attack voters and snatch ballot box, celebrate and hail him?

Lovers of iniquity, get behind angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Ceoangelcee: 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
mikelopez:

You are denying your MColuomo's thugs grin grin grin

Lagos is NO man's land

We told you guys that when we ready, una go run like your useless Lagos Oba grin grin grin

One of the useless APC Tinubu MColuomo's thugs is shot dead

His body will be used for oro festival tonight

IDIOTs

https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1637044448021430274?t=k7SNPpqdZxQsqIYTDIDQVw&s=19
You Igbos thinking you can do it alone, insulting innocent Yorubas especially Yoruba christians who are obidients (talks like this is why many of us are scared of voting LP this time around)
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Tareq1105: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
chima47:
There is no need taking a ballot box snatcher, election rigger or election thug to police station, their sponsors will get them out. End their lives and do it quick before police that will not rescue innocent citizens when they in trouble, will come and set them free.

It's okay.

1 Like

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by triple996(m): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Shut up that rubbish hole on your face you call mouth.
The true owners of Lagos State awon omo Ibile Eko our landlord don give Lagosians from all Tribes mandate to defend ourselves from bastard product of the evil Apc Structure of electorial intimidation and criminalities.
We will vote for Our Landlord this time not His brothers from Ibadan, Oshogbo, Ekiti, Oyo.
May the reign of whoever wins bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour everywhere.
Keep wailling bro
It's now wailling pro max
Like, wailling on another level
Don't worry tinubu and sanwo olu will deal with u guys after election

1 Like

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
franchasofficia:
You supporter evil, what should they have done to a thug that came with his armed gangs to attack voters and snatch ballot box, celebrate and hail him?

Lovers of evil angry
Guy do not quite me with that emotional rubbish

Is your mother a supporter of evil?
If you cannot bridle your tongue
Stay on your lane
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by searchlight: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tareq1105:

We wouldn't miss you.
Yea because my nature isnt compatible with whats happening here. how you are comfortable here do beat my imagination. though as an urchin i understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? / Photo: Today's Punch Front Page / Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.